Who Are You?

The Bully Who Has Feelings

Two months had passed by, and Woohyun couldn't be better. He found a small yet really comfortable apartment somewhere in Seoul, and while moving in and thinking about how to pay rent, his landlord, a really nice old lady, told him the grocery's store in their block was looking for a part-timer. Woohyun couldn't be happier and imediatly hugged her.


What worried him the most was: new city, new school. He was never good at making friends because of his mother. How was he going to talk with people? What will they think about him when he tells them he ran away from home? Woohyun couldn't stop thinking about it.

Relax Woohyun, school starts in a month and a half.. you have time to figure things out. Or that's what he thought.



Ah.. It feels so good.. What felt so good, you ask? Well, his day had been like hell. He spent his morning in front of the cash register, watching the tv that was placed all across the store. Costumers just didn't seem to be coming often so everytime they did, a breeze came in as if running towards Woohyun. After considering it for a while, he decided to play a bit on his cellphone. Only to be interrupted by a text message from an unknown number.

Erm... I know this will sound weird but.. I noticed you a few days ago.. you're new right? I.. I can't seem to keep my eyes off of you everytime I pass through your store..

What the hell.

I hm.. how did you get my number? Who are you?

He waited all afternoon for a reply.. but he never got it.



After coming home, he placed the groceries his manager offered him ( really, what was going on with there people? Everyone was being so nice to him. It made him feel so loved ) and looked again at his cellphone. That message just couldn't get out of his mind.

Ah.. I guess a shower will keep my mind busy..

After a while, he left the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. He got in front of the mirror. I guess I should.. work a little bit harder. Tomorrow!

Even if Woohyun's body was the most amazing thing ever ( it made all of the girls of his school scream, blush and run away ), he just felt he needed to be better. He couldn't stop studying either. His mind wouldn't let him rest for a second, with the thought of having a lot of friends. He worked harder than anyone else. Except at History and Geography. Like, c'mon.

After puting on a large t-shirt and some trousers, he decided to make dinner. There was something he always loved to eat, but his mother couldn't eat it so he rarelly got to appreciate the flavour of pasta.

I guess you can tell Woohyun was a good cooker. At least, he enjoyed cooking. He was a really free minded person. He loved art. He would write lyrics sometimes, or paint a little. It was his dream to sing one of his songs to the public. That was never going to happend since he wouldn't show it to anyone. And even sometimes he looked like an outgoing person, he was really shy if all the attention was turned to him.

Suddenly, his phone ringed, and Woohyun jumped and almost dropped the bowl full of now cooked and appetizing pasta with cheese.

Hey hm.. It's me.. You probably deleted my message but I... I just wanted to apologize. We don't even know each other and I did something like that.. I'm really sorry. -KS

KS...

It didn't need to be said that Woohyun couldn't get those initials out of his mind.



The dark haired boy woke up earlier to keep his promise of working out. It was unusual for him to dress his sports outfit and simply go for a run. He wanted to join a gym, but it was too expensive. He even bought some working out material, which he forgot to bring. Meaning he would either buy new equipment, or simply go for a daily run. The last one seemed less.. offensive to his wallet.

It was a really sunny day, and it was exhaustively hot too. As soon has he stepped out of the building's door, he regretted using pants instead of shorts.


After what seemed like 10 minutes, Woohyun was exhausted and his shirt was all wet from the sweat. You may tink 10 minutes isn't much, but he didn't jog. He would run for real. Feeling the sun burn his skin didn't help either. I should've putten sunscreen.

He decided to rest for a bit in the nearby cafe. He didn't appreciate coffee, but he loved sweets. It was one of his favourite thing to do: eat cakes. He couldn't seem to get enough. Even though he wasn't interested in dating, he wished someday his boyfriend would cook him a beautiful and tasty cake.

Yes, boyfriend. His mother's words and actions to keep him away from boys only seemed to make him more curious about them. He tried looking at girls in a romantic way, but he just felt that it wasn't right. He had this phase when he was 11, where he wouldn't admit to himself that he liked boys. He tried kissing a girl but then she started liking him and he just backed off. He had a crush ( that he wouldn't admit ) on one of his friends. Doesn't matter who now, since he won't ever see him again. After two or three years of liking him, he finally admitted it. He was gay. There's was nobody who could change it.

After what seemed like a very very short 15 minutes of seating on the cafe and enjoying his cake, he decided to go back home. He started running again as he was plugging his earphones into his ears. However, he wasn't looking where he was going, and collided with something. Someone.

"A-Are you okay?"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I'm really sorry this chapter is so small... TT.TT I kind of feel like this chapters isn't as good as the others.. Anyway, I hope you guys liked it :) And thank you so much for your comments *-----------*
 
ps: I think we all know who that SOMEONE was ;)

I really like that some of you are trying to guess why Woohyun's mother doesn't like Woohyun hanging out with boys. You're so cute ^^