Chapter 8

Deal With It

It has been a week since Xiumin and dara last saw each other. Xiumin had been busy eith their schedule and Dara was pre-occupied with events and photoshoots but they always communicate through line or exchanging SMS. Xiumin also never missed a day without calling her and saying 'good night' to her.

Dara never thought Xiumin would be such a sweet person. He knnew he was caring from the shows of EXO she was able to watch before but she never expected such effort from him. She thought he was this shy type of a person but he is just quiet like that but is very observant.

Dara is still in a photoshoot today. She was having a retouch with her makeup when her Jjangmae came and brought something for her.

"Darayah, this came for you." Jjangmae gave her the bouquet of flowers.

Dara was amazed how colorful and beautiful the flowers were. She had a fair share of receiving bouquets but this was just exceptional. She read the contents of the card that was place with the bouquet.

"Amaryllis symbolizes worth beyond beauty... just like what you are.

Yellow tulips are as bright as your smiles...

Rosebud mosses to represent my confession..

Daisies to tell you the confession of a loyal love...

but nothing beats....."

Her brows met when the letter didn't have anything written on it anymore. Just then  a single fully bloomed yellow rose with a red tip appeared in front of her.

"A yellow rose with a red tip to tell you that I have fallen for you."Xiumin said and finished the letter but uttering the words.

Dara met his eyes and could not even speak. Nobody had ever done this for her before. She never knew flowers have separate meanings.

Xiumin smiled feeling contented about what he has done.

"Yah.. you should at least take it. It's a shame if you'll just look at me like that.Ev eryone's looking at us." He said in a small voice and in a cute manner as he smiled to her.

Dara felt the butterflies in her stomach as he saw him standing in front of her. She took the rose from him not leaving his eyes.

Xiumin rubbed the back of his neck ,obviously ,he became shy and was aware of the small giggles from the people watching them.

"Cat got your tongue?" he tried to remove the awkwardness from them.

Dara chuckled. "Aigoo. I never knew flowers had so many meanings. Thank you. It's beautiful."

"I'm glad you liked it."

"What are you doing here? I thought you were doing a shoot today?"

uhm.. it's called a surprise?"

Dara laughed.

"You don't really have to do these things."

"But I want to. You deserve to be treated like this. If I can only do this everyday..."

"Oh please don't . I don't know if my heart can take these fluttery feeling."

"So you mean you have the same feelings for me?"

"Aigoo. Don't keep your hopes up." Dara joked. " I won't go easy on you."

Xiumin just chuckled.

"What time are you  going to be done?"

" I'll be doing another set and then that's it. Waeyo?"

"It's my sister's birthday today. I was kind of hoping you could join us for dinner."

 "Are you sure? I mean  I've read that you really protect your sister's identity."

"It's not like you'll harm her or anything. I jsut want you to meet the important people in my life.. Because you're already part of them."

"Ya--yahhh!"

Xiumin laughed.

"What?Why are you stuttering?" He continued laughing at her.

" Aisht. Stop teasing. If you won't stop, I won't go with you! Hmp!"

Dara pouted. Xiumin could not help but pinch her cheeks.

"Arasso. Arasso. I'll stop now. Forgive me.Please?" He said cutely.

"not unless you do aegyo.kekeke"

"Ayoo....don't do this to me ,Dar-yah.I hate doing that."

"Then I'm not forgiving you."Dara said with a blank expression.She wanted to laugh but she has to keep acting to get back at him.

"Aisht,seriously?" He looked so cute but Dara resisted herself.

She just looked at him.

"tick ....tock..tick...tock?" She imitated the sound of the clock as if mocking him that time is running.

"ARA! ARA! I can;t believe I'm doing this..Aisht"

Then it came....

"Dara-yah, forgive me..pleaseeeee~~~~"

Image result for xiumin doing aegyo

 "kkyaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!" Dara giggled so much with his cuteness. She can't help herslef but hug hium. While the latter just kept shaking his hand and was laughing in shame. He doesn't mind showing his his aegyo at all if he gets a hug every now and then. kekekeke..

xxxxx

Aigoo.. the things that this story is making me do!!! It made me look for the meanings of flowers..brought out my cringe in making sweet? moments and ..whatever. I love you guys. I hope you enjoyed this. I will try to update more if I come up with ideas.kekeke. Keep the feedback coming. :)