Chapter 12

Deal With It

Xiumin and the boys just came back from China for an event. The boys are getting inside their car when they noticed Xiumin didn't get in.

"Hyung, get in. We have to go home and rest." Suho asked him.

'You guys go ahead. i have to go see, Dara." He answered and smiled.

"Me,too! Me,too! I want to see noona!" Chen volunteered and wanted to get out of the car.

Ximuni hurriedly closed the dor of the van and asked the driver to start the car.

Baekhyun opened the window of the car, and shouted while one hand reaching out to Xiumin. "Uminnie hyung, take me with you!!!" He shouted as the car started moving.

Xiumin waved goodbye to him laughing. He stuck his tongue out.

When he was not able to see the van, he went inside his car. He already asked their manager to bring the car. He had to do it discreetly so the boys wouldn't know.

He  misses her. Eve though it was just three days, he cannot wait to be with her. He looked at the box that was placed in the passenger seat and smiled. He wanted to see if she would like the gift he bought for her. He started the car and drove happily to where she is right now.

xxxxxxxx

FLASHBACK

The boys has just finished their schedule for today. it was still early in the afternoon and the boys stil had time to do anything to their liking.  Xiumin decided to go out and buy Dara something as a gift. He came with LAy since he is not that familair with the shops in China.

After minutes of lookiing from different stores, they are now inside a jewelry store. Xiumin saw something that caught hid attention. He smiled and thought this was what he is loking for. He called Lay and asked for his opinion.

"Daebak, hyung! Noons will surely like thaT It would be better,too if you ask her already to be your girlfriend." The unicorn suggested and smiled to him.

"I think that's a great idea! I don't regret bringng you with me!" Xiumin said. "I jsut hope she won't reject me."

"Of course she won't hyung!She wouldn't agree to date you if she doesn't like you."

"Aisht. When did you ever become so brilliant, Lay!"

After they bought the necklace they head hoem. Because of the beagle lines constant whining,Xiumin showed them what he bought.

It was 2 necklaces. One has a heart pendant and the other is a key pendant.

940-1-key-to-your-heart-sterling-silver-

"Are you going to give both to Dara noona, hyung?" Kai asked.

DO smacked the back of his head. "Pabo. The other one is Xiumin hyung's!Can't you even see what's written? The Key had "I" on it. The heart has " Love you! If you placed them both together, it creates "I love you". That means, Hyung is telling noona that He( I ) loves her!" DO  explained.

It gained an "ahhhh" and "ohhhhh" from everyone.

'Why do I have to live with you people?" DO asked himself.

"I'm giving her this heart pendant. I'll keep the key." Xiumin added.

"That means, you're giving her your heart?" Chen asked.

Xiumin nodded.

"Waahhh. Daebak!" Baekhyun praised his hyung.

"I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend once we go back to Korea." Xiumin announced.

"EH?!" The bunch asked, Lay smiled brightly.

xxxxxxxx

Xiumin knew Dara was on the set shooting for her webdrama with Seungyoon.

He was excited to see her but he was nervous, too. He cheered himself before he went out of his car. He greeted the staff that he sees.

He saw Seungyoon sitting on a chair and decided to ask him where Dara is.

"Oh, Xiumin hyung!Annyeong! I didn'y know you were coming."Seungyoon said after he bowed.

"I just came from China. Do you know where Dara is?" He asked.

"I think she's at the back. Just turn right after you pass the storage room."

Xiumin thank him and left.

He was able to easily follw Seungyoon'd instructions. There was a door leading to the small garden  from where they were shooting. It was slightly opend and she saw Dara's figure .He was about to open it widely when he heard another voice. He peeked and got shocked. Truth to that, Dara was indeed not alone. She was talking to someone.

He knew it was wrong to eavesdrop so he decided to leave but he stopped when he heard that someone speak.

"Dara-yah,I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you. I was wrong. I thought I loved her. But..But I don't .I keep missing you everyday.I can't live without you ,Dara.Please love me again. Take me back, babe."

Xiumin balled his fist. He gritted his teeth and felt his heart was aching so much. His eyes started to water. He wanted to punch the guy but fought himself not to. This is not a business that he should meddle.

He decided that he would leave it up to Dara. He left without hearing her response.

xxxxxxxx

"Oh hyung, where are you going?did you find Dara noona? seungyoon asked when he saw Xiumin walking.

Xiumin heaved a heavy sigh and smiled at him.

"no. I ..I didn't see her."Do me a favor, Seungyoon-ah." he took the box out of his pocket and gave it to Seungyoon." Give this to Dara. "

The later just accepted it. Why do he feel like he is going through something? He did not dare ask.

"I'll get going now. " Xiumin said and bowed.

xxxxxxxx

Meanwhile...

"Dara-yah,I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you. I was wrong. I thought I loved her. But..But I don't .I keep missing you everyday.I can't live without you ,Dara.Please love me again. Take me back, babe."

Dara was left speechless. She did not expect him to appear. He broke up with her for heaven's sake! And now here he is, asking her to take him back. Is the world joking her?He looked so thin. did he lose weight?

"Babe, I know you still love me. I promise to be better. I promise to love you and to spend time with you always. I love you ,Dara. Take me back."

"You know what's funny? Dara looked at him. "It's that, I wanted to hear those words from you. I actually thought I would take you back when this time comes. I actually thought I would still feel pain.But I don't feel anything anymore. I begged you to not break up with me. I cried in front of you and even kneeled but you left me. I thought I wouldn't be able to forget about you. I thought I wouldn't be able to move on. But I was wrong. I can't even remember how painful it was when you left because everything about you just washed away from my system. "Dara smiled at him."I'm sorry. I can't take you back. It was nice meeting you. Have a happy, Wooyoung." Dara finished and turn her back.

"Is it because of him?Is it because of that guy,huh?"

Dara looked back at him and smiled." Yes. It's because of him that I am able to smile again. And I will never choose you over him. Not in a million times."

She walked away leaving a devastated Wooyoung.

xxxxxxx

Dara and Seungyoon had just finished their first shoot. They thanked everyone for the hard work.

"noona, are you okay?"Seungyoon noticed that Dara seemed to be thinking of somethin g as she checkd er phone.

"Oh..neh. I'm jsut wondering why Xiumin hasn't contacted me.I guess he's already resting since I saw they just came from China.

"

"Oh! Yeah! I forgot! Mianhe."Seungyoon gave her something." Here. He actually came here and looked for you. But then it seems he did not find you and ask me to give this to you instead. He did not wait for anymore because I maybe he's in a hurry. Something was strange about him though."

"Really. Well, thank you by the way."

Seungyoon said goodbye to her and so did she.

xxxxxxxx

Dara came home and was already on her be. Strange that Xiumin did not send her anything. He did not even call. He was suppose to call at this time of the day. She wanted call him but decided not to since he might be resting.

She remembered the box that was given by Seungyoon. He said it came from Xiumin. She open the box and saw a small letter.

"Be my girlfriend."

"Dara's mouth hung open and looked at the beautiful necklace in the box. Although ,she thought the pendant seems to be incomplete ,she found it beautifu.

But if he is asking her to be his girlfirend, why did he ask Seungyoon to give it to her instead of himself?

That was the question running on her mind until she fell asleep.

xxxxxxxx

waaahhhhh...What do you think?????? kekekeke