Chapter 5

Deal With It

It has been three days since Dara and EXO met. EXO have been very busy with their schedules and so is Dara. They never had the chance to meet. It was Thursday .Dara had nothing scheduled today so she decided to stay at their dorm.She was busy watching a Filipino movie when her phone rang. She answered it when she saw it was Sanghyun.

"What is it,kid?I'm busy wa---"

"Noona please tell me you're not dating an idol."Sanghyun interrupted her.

Dara sat straight after hearing it.

"Mwo?! What are you saying?! "

She heard Sanghyun sighed heavily," There's this on -going article. It's all over the web. It says a site knows who 2ne1 is dating and they're just waiting for Dispatch to release it."

"Yah! How dara you accuse me of that! I am not dating. I just broke up with.."

"Please don't even mention that guy's name or I'm going out and kill him personally."

"Fine. Fine. And I AM not dating. If I am , you'll be the first to know and the girls of course. Wait, why am I even explaining to you? Yah, I'm older than you ,yo little mut!"

"Aisht. I'm jsut making sure, we're clear here. Don't date anyone unless you tell  me.Arasso?"

"Aisht.So protective. Arasso! Arasso, oppa!"

After that, Sanghyung hung up.

"Aisht, kids these days are weird. Why is he even asking me that stupid question?" She talked to herself as she munched her popcorn and watched the movie again.

xxxxxxxxx

"Woah!!!! Look at this hyungs!" Tao said to his hyungs and to Sehun. They were in the waiting room waiting for the broadcast to finish.

"What is it this time?" chanyeol asked him. They all gathered to where Tao is. He was still injured and cannot join their performance.

'It's an article about 2ne1 sunbaes. It says here that a fansite knows who they were dating!" Tao said excitedly.

"Wahhh!! They're all taken! Aigoo, i think I just heard my heart cry. It's broken into pieces. Chennie, take me to the hospital."Baekhyun said and placed his hand on his heart.

"You can die alone, pabo." Chen said and smirked. "But is this really true? If it is ,I'm dying to know who they're dating."

"Should we call Dara noona?!" Sehun suggested.

"YAH! Who are you to ask her that? She might think we're prying."Kai said to Sehun.

"If they are dating, that's none of our business."Suho reminded them.

"Syho hyung is right. Can you guys just stop being so obvious already? You obviously like one of them."DO said to them.

"OF COURSE WE DO! THEY'RE GODESSES HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THEM! YOU'RE SO HEARTLESS!"Chanyeol uttered.

DO just rolled his eyes. "Drama queen."

While all of them we're banterring ,Xiuminwas just in the corner listening to them. His brows almost met.Is it true? Or is it just Dara? And if it is, who are they dating? Who is she dating? Is it also an idol? But didn't she say someothing like why the person left her? There were a lot of questions on his mind. H was curious and he wanted to know. He doesn't want to call or text Dara and ask because that is just weird and what might she think?!

"EXO, 2 MINUTES!!!" The staff shouted.

Suho had to tap Xiumin to tell him to get ready.

"Aisht, true or not, this should not be part of my business. Why should I care?She's just...just.this is just..a crush,right? And crushes shouldn't last long. "He told himself.

xxxxxxxx

Waaahhh.hahahaha..wrote it in one go. Sorry again.