Chapter 2

Deal With It

"Gaaahhh!!!! I think I'm going to die!!!!!!My body is about to give up!" Baekhyun said as he slumped his body on their sofa. EXO just came back from their practice room. Their schedule has been very tight right after they made the comeback. They've been everywhere on TV.

"Don't exaggerate will you? We don't want another one  injured here."Chen said as he sat beside him and asked him to move a bit to give him some space.

"This is so boring. We keep on working and we don't get to have fun. " Sehun said as he threw his backpack somewhere.

"And here I thought you were over playing games." DO said as he rolled his eyes to the maknae.

"As expected. You're no fun...Don't worry Sehunnie, hyung will play with you!" Chanyeol cheered.

"Chincha! Chincha!" Sehun beamed.

"Neh!What do you want to do? What does everyone want to do?"

"uhmmmm...clubbing?? We never had the chance to party. Can you even remember when was the last time we did that?"Kai suggested.

"Yah. We never did. That's because you were not in legal age yet. but then, when you reached that age,we did not have the time to go out since our schedule is packed." Suho reminded them.

"So you mean to say that it's fine with you, hyung if we party???" Chen confirmed with the leader.

"I guess it won't hurt." Suho said and smiled.

"ASSA!! You're the best!" Baekhyun high-fived with Chen.

"Are you going with us, Kyungsoo?" Suho asked.

"Do I have a choice? No one will smack your heads if you lose your mind if I don't" DO answered.

"What about you Minseok hyung?" Chanyeol asked their mat hyung .He was just there listening to his donsaengs.

"Ara. Suho can't handle all of you." He said and smiled.

"YEHET!!!Let's party!" Sehun cheered.

xxxxxxxx

"OH MY GOD!THIS IS SOO FUN!!!"Dara said loudly to the girls as they were dancing uncontrollably on the dance floor. They lost count on how many drinks they've taken.

"I know right?!" Bom said and danced as well.

"Oh my goodness unnies! We should do this more often!" Minzy said as she grooved.

"Why didn't we do this before?" CL agreed and she danced with the girls.

xxxxxxxx

"Woah, there are a lot of hot girls tonight! We're so lucky we chose to go here this night!" Kai said to s as he continued to eye the people in the club.

"Yah, we should be careful. Don't do anything stupid. Remember ,we don't want any scandals." Suho reminded all of them.

"It's a shame that Lay hyung is not here,"Chanyeol said." But let's have fun for them!Wooohooo!!!"

Sehun continued to check the place out including the girls in the club when suddenly his eyes found this four familiar girls dancing. squinted his eyes, and when he was sure who it was his eyes went as big as it can possibly be.His mouth was left open.

"Yah! Sehunnie! close your mouth and stop ogling at girls! Seriously, you look like someone who has not seen girls before!" Baekhyun whined.
 
"Buut..hyung...they...they're....girls.." Sehun could not find the right words to say.
 
"Aigoo. Our maknae has fallen in love to the point that he is speechless."Chanyeol teased.
 
"girls..dancing...idols.goddess.."Sehun continued.
 
"aisht! Could you stop that and speak clearly! Are you 5?!" Tao said and whined.
 
"Look who's talking.."Chen said and rolled his eyes.
 
"Yah! Suho hyung..."Tao reported while tugging Suho shirt.
 
"Chen, stop doing that." Suho said. Tao stuck his tongue out to Chen and the latter just rolled his eyes again.
 
"I can't believe I'm friends with you guys. What's worse is that I'm stuck with you idiots forever."DO said.
 
"That's okay ,hyung. You have me." Kai said.
 
"Yah! How about me?" Chanyeol said.
 
"You're really fighting here instead of having ourselves enjoy ?!" Baekhyun tried to stop them.
 
"Sehunnie, what's wrong with you?" Xiumin asked the youngest.
 
"Sehun looked at his hyung and swallowed hard.
 
"Here." DO gave him water. He drank all its contents in one go.
 
"Woah. Slow down there." Suho rubbed his back when he choked. When he gained his sanity back, he looked at each of them and smiled widely.
 
"He's finally cracked."Chen said.
 
"What's wrong ,maknae?"Xiumin asked again.
 
"OMHYGOD, HYUNGS!!!! 2NE1 SUNBAES ARE HERE!!!!! AND THERE DANCING RIGHT THERE!!!!" Sehun said like a fanboy that he is and pointed to the direction where he saw the girls.
 
The other boys followed where the youngest pointed and shock was displayed on their face.
"OH MY GOD!!!!!!! TELL ME THIS IS A DREAM !!!!"Tao said exaggeratedly.He was jumping up and down and was constantly hitting Chanyeol's shoulder.
 
"THIS IS OUR LUCKY NIGHT!!!"Baekhyun cheered.
 
"LET'S JOIN THEM! LET'S JOIN THEM!LET'S PARTEEEEYYYYY "Chen suggested with a wide smile on his face. He was doing his troll dance.
 
"Shall we introduce ourselves to them? They probably don't know who we are .But even if they do, it's still proper to say hi to them.Right?" DO asked no one in particular.
 
"OH MY GOD!There so pretty! Hyung, how do I look?Palli! tell me!" Kai asked Chanyeol.
 
"You're dark .I bet they won't see you."Chanyeol said lifelessly."OH my god! Dara noona is so pretty!" He continued.
 
Suho tapped Kai's shoulder."You look okay, Jongin." He said and made Kai smiled."And, can you guys please calm down?! Do you want to scare them off?!"
 
"How can we calm down when 2ne1 is in the same freaking club as we are?! C'mon Suho hyung!We've always wanted to be friends with them!" Baekyhun said and showed his aegyo.
 
" That's right! That's right! So please let us join the sunbaes ,hyung!" Chen seconded.
 
"Please ,hyung! I promise to behave and control myself when I'm in front of them especially Dara noona!" Chanyeol supported. The beagle line is at it again, but this time, The maknae line has joined in.
 
"C'mon ,hyung. Don't be such a kill joy." Tao pursued.
 
"Please hyung!!!!!!!" Kai added.
 
"Please hyunnnngggg!!!!!!!" Sehun said and tried to smile cutely to their leader.
 
Suho looked at DO and Xiumin in question. The two seemed to be the only sane ones aside from him.
 
"I'd like to meet them also."Do said and gave Suho a small smile. The leader then looked at Xiumin.
 
"It's up to you. I just want to see how these idiots mess up so I can have something to laugh about." Xiumin said and drank his beer.
 
Suho sighed."Arasso.BUT!!!!!Please don't ever do or say anything that will embarass you in front of them! God,I'm actually already regretting this!"
 
"Assa!"
 
"Yehet!"
 
"You're the best leader ever!"
 
"KyaaaaHHHhhhh!"
 
"Waaaahhh!!!!"
xxxxxx
i edited it. kekeke.sorry for the mistakes. I really hope I become better at checking my stories befor I save them. i just get too excited.kekeke