Chapter 23

Deal With It


"KIM MINSEOK,ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" Dara asked loudly when she heard what Xiumin was asking her.
 

Both of them are in 2ne1's dorm. Xiumin decided to ask her immediately after she got everyone's approval.
 

 

"C'mon, Dara. You have to understand that I'm worried about you." Xiumin tried to pursue.
 

"Uh no.I can take care of myself thank you very much. And why do we have to live together?! I mean you're free to visit me any time!" She said as she took a bite with the bun brought by Xiumin. She really do not know why she had this funny addiction with buns lately.
 

Ugh..pregnancy...
 

"What if you needed something and no one's there to get it for you?" Xiumin said and pecked her cheeks. She had her back resting on his chest.His arms were wrapped around her and his hands were rubbing her tummy.
 

"I can call Jjangmae or Sanghyun." She said and ate again.
 

"What if they're not around?"Xiumin said and took a bite with the bun she was eating.
 

"Bommie's always available."
 

"And what if you needed a hug like this,"He hugged her tightly,"Or a kiss like this." He took a quick peck with her lips.
 

"I can always call you,right?" She said and smiled at him.
 

"Aisht .But it's better if we just live together ~~~" He whined.
 

"Minseokkie, please.I can take care of myself.Nothing's going to happen to me and to the baby. I promise."
 

Xiumin knew he wouldn't win this time.He sighed in defeat and kissed her cheeks again.
 

"Fine. But call em if you need anything." he spoke while his face is buried in her neck.
 

"Yah! That tickles!" Dara said.
 

xxxxxxxxx
 

Even when Dara is a month pregnant, this didn't stop her from fulfilling her schedules Her Doctor said it's fine as long as she excercises and eat a lot .But the doctor also reminded her not to overwork, which she clearly cannot do.
 

YG tried to cut some schedules and decline offers for her but she wanted to accept it and said she can still continue with it.
 

Dara just finished performing with Jinu and Sean on stage. She was getting ready to leave when she felt a little dizzy. It was a good thing that Jinu was there to hold her shoulder.
 

"Gwenchana,Dara-yah? "He asked worrriedly.
 

She gave him a small smile as she tried to stand still,"Neh oppa"
 

"Aisht, you should've just rested. I think you're overworking.It's not good for--yah! Dara-yah! Dara-yah!"
 

Jinu was not even able to finish his words when Dara collapsed .It was a good thing that he was quick enough to catch her .He carried her and immediately brought her to the nearest hospital.
 

xxxxxxxx
 

Xiumin and Chen where both in the mall trying to look for baby clothes. Both of them wore their masks to make sure their identity were still hidden.
 

"I think this is cuter ,hyung."Chen pointed to the pink baby jacket Xiumin was holding on his left hand.
 

"But this one is cute too."Xiumin said and looked at the one on his left. He was about to speak again when his phone ran."Oh, wait.Pay for the two. I'll take the call" He said and gave the two items to Chen.
 

"Aisht, and we wasted an hour of choosing but ends up getting both."Chen said and walked to the cashier.
 

"Yoboseyo,Sanghyun-ah?" He said.
 

"Hyung, where are you?" Sanghyun asked.
 

"I'm here in the mall with Chen,wae?"
 

"Dara noona was brought in the hospital."
 

"WHAT?!"
 

xxxxxxxxx
 

The moment Dara opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was Sanghyun's worried face.
 

"Noona, gwenchana? Are you hurt somewhere?Do you want to eat anything? Her borther asked her and helped her sit on the bed.
She gave him a small smile and patted his hand, "I'm fine silly."
 

Sanghyun sighed in relief," I was so worried.We all were. We already told you not to overwork and look what happened. but its a good thing that you and the baby are both fine Xiumin hyung almost broke the whole hospital when he found out. The doctors and nurses were so cscared of him."
 

"Where is he?"
 

"Oh he just took a call. He'll be back in no time."
 

After a few minutes ,Xiumin came in the room with a serious expression on his face. Dara knew he was mad.  When he came in, he did not utter any single word and just stood there. Sanghyun felt there was a need for the couple to talk so he went out and excused himself.
 

The moment Sanghyun closed the door...
 

"Oppa, I'm--"
 

"I told you to take care of yourself and call me if something happens. I told you to take a rest and I clearly told you you don;t need to work especially now that you're carrying our child."
 

"Minseok..I'm fine.See? I'm able to--"
 

"But what if you're not finee!? What if Jinu sunbae was not there?! What if something happened to you and the baby?! God, Dara! I won;t be able to forgive myself if something happens to you and to our child!"
 

Dara was surprised at how mad Xiumin was. This was the first time she has him act like this.
 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for shouting at you. It's just that ... I can't let this happen again ,Dara. I just can't. i'll go crazy." Xiumin sat down on the chair beside her bed and kissed her hand.
 

Dara wanted to cry but held it all in.
 

"I'm sorry for making you worry. I'll be a good girl now." She said and smiled at him. He smiled back and kissed her lips.
 

"I asked your omma to move your things to our new apartment. You can't say no ,babe. Please don't say no"
 

"Arasso. I won't"
 

Hearing her say those words made him smile brightly,"I'll ake care of you. I'll take care of the two of you, I promise."He said and sealed his promise with a kiss.
Dara giggled.
 

"And because you're beginning to be such a good girl ,I brought you something."Xiumin happily said.
 

"What is it?" Dara said .
 

Ximun stood up and got something from the small kitchen inside the private room.
 

When Dara saw what he was carrying, watered and her eyes became wide," OMO!!!!!! OPPA, YOU'RE THE BEST! SARANGHAEEEEEE!!!! KYAAAAHHH!!!"
 

Dara hugged Xiumin tightly and after that, she started attacking the basket full of different flavored buns.
 

Xiumin couldn't help himself but be amazed with her sudden change of mood. Seeing Dara happy and knowing that he is the reason behind it, makes him happy and to top that up, she has always been her ideal woman and now both of them are going to have a child and he just can't wait.
 

xxxxxxxx
 

I'm really sorry if I suddenly became so slow with updating my stories.. Please don't leave me and thank you again for all of your support!
Please leave comments!
xoxo

Sorry it's too short.