Chapter 2

The Angel's Hero

Taeyeon's POV

I woke up to my alarm and it was 7:30 but I was still sleepy so I closed my eyes again...

Suddenly... RING..RING..

"Bwoyahhh" I forgot I set my alarm thrice with minutes apart. My sleepiness disappeared. I have no choice but to prepare for school. After how many minutes, I was ready to go but I haven't eaten yet. It was 7:50 and class is 8. "No one cares anyway." I walked to my car and started it. I drove to the nearest restaurant.

When I finished eating, I watched the time and it was already 9:12. "Great" I arrived in school and there were no students outside. "Is there an apocalypse?" I walked confidently and I felt some presence beside me.

Jessica's POV

"Oh great I'm so late, why did I even try cooking breakfast?" I arrived at the school entrance and I saw someone. Oh Thank God I'm not alone. I walked fast I don't run even if I'm late. She sure is not afraid and is walking like she's in a fashion show. I caught up with her and walked beside her.

I walked like her, it was like a beauty contest. Miss Tardy 2015. HAHA I turned to the girl beside me. It was the expressionless can girl. Great. Great. Great. I hope she forgot what happened yesterday.

Author's POV

'Why is she walking besides me? There's a very big space and she's walking with her hand on her hips. Is she crazy? This is not a pageant.' Taeyeon thought.

 

'This is awkward, should I say something? I should say sorry for yesterday.' Jessica thought.

 

"Hi I..im sorry" Jessica shyly said. This time her hands were not on her hips anymore.

 

'Weird girl, saying sorry to me for walking like that' Taeyeon thought.

 

"It's okay I guess you really like doing that" Taeyeon said.

 

'What the hell' "Excuse me!? That was an accident." Jessica glared at her.

 

'Accident? Is she embarrassed?' "Im sorry, forget it." Taeyeon said with the no emotion face on.

 

"Fine!" Jessica exclaimed. 'What a rude person.' She roared off leaving Taeyeon behind.

 

'Why is that angel mad at me?' Taeyeon thought with a confused look. She proceeded to the library and slept.


Taeyeon's POV

I woke up and it was already 12, Lunch break. I stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes. When I was about to stand, I noticed my pants being stuck under the table. "What is this?" I said with a tired voice. I jerked my pants and got shocked at what I saw.

A bubblegum! Who in the world would put his gum here? I looked under the table and my attention was not on the gum, there was a paper stuck in the gum. I took it slowly so it wont tear.

"Please save me from the trashcan :(" was written with a cute handwriting. I smiled and looked if there was anything else written. There was a number and a letter at the back.

XXX-XXXX-XXX
-J

 

Jessica's POV

I was watching some movie then suddenly my phone vibrated. I unlocked it and opened the message.


 

"Let me copy your homework tomorrow. Thanks. :*" -Tiffany
 


Homework? What homework? "Okay" I replied to her.

 

"Just don't be late ;) " -Tiffany

I walked to the kitchen to get some food. When I returned my phone vibrated. What else does this pink monster want?

 

"Thanks for the bubblegum, J."-unknown number

 

Gum? Did I give a gum to someone today? I don't even have friends.

 

 

"Wrong number" I typed while eating. Send. Phone vibrated. That was fast..
 

"Save me from the trashcan :(" -unknown


I choked when I read the message. I remember it now.

FLASHBACK

My shoes were hidden again. My locker full of trash. My haters. They always bother me and I didn't even do something to them. In fact, I don't know them. Tiffany didn't know about this. I was afraid that she would find them and do something to them. I don't want that. I don't want her to have a bad image just because of me. I went to the library and I was lucky no one was there. I cried for how many minutes. I'm tired of this. I need someone. I searched for my handkerchief in my pocket but instead I found a paper, one of the trash in my locker. I would've written "Save me from those trashes " instead I wrote "Save me from the trashcan ". Why did I put my number? Maybe the person who would find it would be my hero. Ha. Nonsense. I was about to stand and throw the paper, when I touched something sticky. "Eww a gum" I covered it using the paper but I only covered the half of it.

END OF FLASHBACK

I didn't expect someone to find it though.

"Paper's mine, Gum's not" I replied. *phone vibrates. I smiled, this person is so fast in replying.


 

"Damn that gum, ruined my favorite pants haha" -unknown

 

I laughed. "Let's find the culprit then :)" Sent.

 

"Alright Detective J hahaha " -unknown

 

What's this feeling? Like I want to know this person more. "You are?" I texted.

 

"Victim T " T, huh?

I yawned and it was already 11:59. Time is so fast. I want to text with this person nonstop but I need to wale up early tomorrow. "Goodnight T :) nice meeting you." Sent. I went to my bed and read T's last text.

"Goodnight J. It was fun " I smiled and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes widely as I remembered something.




"HOMEWORK!"