Chapter 4

The Angel's Hero

Jessica's POV


"NO WAY! NO WAY!" I shouted while messing my hair. Why did I fell asleep? I was so frusrated. I bet T would never text me anymore. I read her last text again. 


"I was hired as a garbageman for this day hahaha"  


A garbageman? Maybe this person have financial problems. Maybe I could help.. I almost dropped my phone when it vibrated. I quickly read the message.


"Good morning."-T I shrieked like a crazy girl. What the hell? Why am I like this? I felt my face and it was hot. Calm down Jess. Calm down. 

 


"Sorry I slept on you last night." I looked back in my sent items to read what I sent. Bzzzt. I blushed at the message.

 


"Oh, I thought you didn't like me anymore because I'm a garbageman ;)" -T

 


"Who said I liked you?" My heart was beating fast. Do I like T? T? What are you doing to me?


T didn't reply anymore. Okay.


Taeyeon's POV
 

I woke up early and went to the seaside that is nearby. It is my favorite place. The view is stunning. Plus, it gives me peace. I feel like I was loved by the sea.

"Hmmmmm" I smelled the saltiness of the sea. The waves were like seducing me with their dancing, their sound were like cheers to my ears. The wind is hugging me and the sun kissing me with its light. I raised my hands surrendering myself. I sat by the stones near the sea. I looked up to the sky. I stared at the clouds and we played the guessing game. The game where I would guess what the clouds would form. The first cloud looks like a baby peeing. Next cloud formed like a letter. L rotated? Ah! J! J? J didn't reply to me last night. I wondered what happened. I unlocked my phone texted J.


"Good morning." I picked a stone and throwed it to the sea. Bzzt.. 

 


"Sorry I slept on you last night." I smiled at this person's cuteness.

 


"Oh, I thought you didn't like me anymore because I'm a garbageman ;)" I wanted to .

 


"Who said I liked you?" -J Ouch. That hurts. I know that J wouldn't like me. Who would like a loner like me? I didn't care when people don't like me. Why does it hurt? When this J person said that. I turned off my phone and walked to my car and drove off for school. 


I arrived at school early. There is a reason why I am early. There are no students yet. I walked silently to the lockers, I faced the bullied locker and opened it. My shoes were still there. What if those bullies would do that again? I took the shoes and returned it to my locker. I decided to go back later and watch if they will do it again. Why am I doing this again? I don't know. 


I went to my classroom. What time did I saw the bullies? I my phone and set the time for alarm and then slept. 


I felt someone tug my shirt. I realized my alarm was disturbing the class. I rubbed my eyes and saw everyone staring at me including my teacher. I ended the alarm and stood up. "I'm sorry I need to go to the bathroom". The teacher just nodded and continued her lesson. Before I got out of the classroom, I saw a trashcan beside the door and took it with me.


I pretended to clean something in my locker as I waited for them to show. They finally showed up carrying a small trashcan. I scanned their features. They are all girls. The first person, who is carrying the trashcan has a dark skin tone. Second person, who is having fun munching her food is very tall. Third person, who dances her way to their destination has blonde hair and looks tough. I have to admit it, they are all good-looking. I continued pretending cleaning as I waited for them to finish. I can't take the sight of it. I heard one of the girls said


"Therws no shewsh Yul" said the girl who is busy munching her food.

 


"We don't need the shoes anyway" said the dark girl who is busy arranging the trash in the locker.

 


"I need the shoes for my dancing" pouted the tough girl.

 


The dark girl pinched the lips of tough girl. 

 


"Ouch Black Pea.." she immediately covered and ran away.

 


"What did you say Hyoyeon!?" she closed locker and chased the tough girl.

 


"Hey wait fo meee" the tall girl hugged her food while running away.


I made my move quickly so that no one can see me. I cleaned the bullied locker and returned my shoes to the bullied locker. Then I made my exit.


Jessica's POV

 

It's time for my gym class now. I only have gym classes during MONDAYS and FRIDAYS. I was mixed in a different class because I enrolled late and the slot where my class is was already full. I was already in my gym clothes and walked to my locker to get my shoes..or not. These days are weird. There are no trashes anymore, the shoes which looked expensive was still the same, not changed. Maybe they put something in these shoes. I investigated the shoes carefully that maybe there was a cucumber inside. That was exagerrated but I really hate cucumbers. The shoes looks new but if you look carefully you will see some few scratches and know that it has been used by someone. I didn't see some funny things in the shoes at all so I wore it. The shoe size was my size. I got no problem at all.

 

I opened the door to the gym and saw my class. Some boys cheered and whistled and I just ignored them. I looked around and saw a familiar face. There she was sitting in the corner with her earphone on. The expressionless can girl. She is my classmate? Our eyes met and I quickly turned away. I sneakily looked back and I saw her eyes staring at my shoes. She removed her earphone. I can't guess what she's thinking because of that expressionless face. Is she jealous of my shoes? I looked at her shoes. Why would she be jealous? Her shoes looks expensive and new. Maybe she was just checking it.


Taeyeon's POV

 

GYM CLASS. I never liked this class. I sat into the corner and listened to some music. Now Playing: Stranger - Secondhand Serenade

When the music started, the door also opened. I saw an angel, she was like walking in slow motion. I can't take my eyes off her. Everything about her is perfect.

Turn Around
Turn Around and fix your eye in my direction
So there is a connection
I can't speak
I can't make a sound to somehow capture your attention
I'm staring at perfection
Take a look at me so you can see
How beautiful you are

Then our eyes met. My heart was beating fast. I don't know why.

You call me a stranger
You say I'm a danger
But all these thoughts are leaving you tonight
I'm broke and abandoned
You are an angel
Making all my dreams come true tonight

Then my eyes caught her shoes. I removed my earphone. I was happy and shocked at the same time but my face didn't show it. It was my shoes. The angel was wearing my shoes.