Chapter 3

The Angel's Hero

Taeyeon's POV

 

"So you're that Taeyeon? Ahhh Okay" -J

 

What does it mean by THAT TAEYEON? "Yeah, you know me?"

 

"Can you not text me anymore?" -J I frowned at her text.

 

"Why?" I quickly sent it. Is J like other people? I thought this person was different. Here I am thinking I could be friends with this person. Suddenly my phone rang. J?

 

"Hell..o?" I hesitantly said.

 

"NO ONE LIKES YOU!" a creepy voice said coming from my phone's speaker. Then I heard laughs, frightening laughs.

 

 

"Aaaah" I woke up with heavy breaths. A nightmare. Damn, that voice was very creepy. Is J's voice like that? Of course not. I can't take scary things. I hate horror movies, you can never see my expressionless face when watching horror movies. I walked to the kitchen to get some water. Then I breathe in, breathe out. Many things are now going in mind. What if J is really like that? Guess I'll have to pretend that I'm someone else when J asks for my name. This is not so me. Why am I worrying about these things? J is nothing. I looked at my phone and typed "Morning" and erased it. "You said J is nothing, you don't know anything about this person stop it Taeyeon!" I pinched my cheeks until it becomes red.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I was walking back and forth to my phone. Why? I don't know why. I don't know why I was waiting for that stranger's message. Was it because I want a friend? Was it because I was comfortable talking, no.. texting with this person? Or am I still thinking that this T person will save me?

 

Ring...Ring.. I jumped hearing my phone. Who is it? Is it T? I looked at the caller ID nervously and sighed in disappointment when I saw Tiffany's name.

 

"Hello Tif" I greeted with a bored tone.

 

"Yah Is that how you greet your dearest best friend?" I swear this girl had microphone for breakfast.

 

"What's up?" I tried to sound lively.

 

"What's up!? I told you to come here early! HOMEWORK! HOMEWORK!" or maybe she had megaphone for breakfast.

 

"Arasso, I'm going now." I ended the call before my poor eardrums burst.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I was hungry so I went to the canteen, as I was walking I saw three girls opening a locker. In my theory, the owner of the locker was not one of those girls. Who would put garbage in their own locker? They even took the shoes. I hated the sight of it. Some students were just passing by as if nothing happened. I did nothing I don't care, maybe the owner of the locker had done something to them. I arrived at the canteen.

 

"One bread please" as I handed my money to her.

 

"Here you go" said the lady flashing her toothy smile.

 

I took the cover of the bread and thrown it in the trashcan. I looked at the trashcan seriously as I ate my bread. I tapped my foot nervously. I finished my last bite then I closed my eyes and breathed deeply.

 

Jessica's POV

 

Class is finally over! I sneaked at my phone that maybe I received something but no, nothing. I packed my things and I forgot that I need to clean my locker. I bet it is full of trash again. I know someday my haters would let me go because I was no fun. I walked to my locker. I opened.. "Hi Jess" and closed it fast. Making Tiffany jump.

 

"Hi..i Tif, you shocked me haha" my hands still holding the handle of my locker.

 

"Hmm... You're hiding something from me, aren't you?" her eyebrows wrinkled.

 

"It's noth..." She suddenly opened my locker and I closed my eyes. I'm sorry Fany for hiding it. I dont want troub..

 

"I thought you received a love letter, nothing's here." she sighed. What did I just hear? I opened my eyes and got shocked at my locker. It was clean, no trash detected. How did this happen? Are they already tired? No. There was something wrong in my locker. Those shoes. are not mine. Is this their new way of bullying me? Giving me shoes? I closed my locker and my mind was still confused.

 

"Hey are you okay?" Tiffany looked at me worriedly.

 

"I'm okay, let's go" I smiled at her.

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

"Ah that was refreshing, I really needed that shower" I drank my milk hoping it would help me grow taller. I the TV hoping to find something interesting.

 

"If you were to reborn, what would you be?" asked the TV host in the screen. Hmm. Maybe bears.. Bears feel no insecurity in living alone and they're an animal that lives in isolation. Plus, they can hibernate. What a fabulous thing that is. I changed the TV channel.

 

"I can't live without you" said the man to the lady with teary eyes. Oh these cheesy dramas again, I rolled my eyes. I think oxygen is more important bro. I turned off the TV. This is so boring. I looked at my phone and stared J's number. I hesitantly typed "Hey there" but sent it anyways. I waited for a reply, how many minutes passed. I was about to put my phone away when my phone vibrated. There's this feeling again. Why am I excited? Geez. I unconsciously smile at the message.

 

"Oh hello :) How's school?" -J School? I laughed at her question. 

 

"Boring and dirty :) you?" 

 

"Dirty? haha What's that supposed to mean? mine's okay." 

 

"I was hired as a garbageman for this day hahaha" Why did I text that? I scratched my head. Aish.

 

Minutes passed. J didnt reply anymore. Did I say something wrong? I locked my phone, put it away and went to sleep.