Chapter 1

The Angel's Hero

Taeyeon's POV

 

I woke up to the loud ringing of our school bell.

 

"Goodbye class" Ms. Seohyun said.

 

"Goodbye maam" the class chorused except me.

 

The boring class ended. Ms. Seohyun didn't even bother to wake me up, she didn't care. No one cares. Im like a ghost in this room. They disgust and pity me, I think. It's because of the false rumors that I sold my body to have money. How can a teenager like me be rich? I am alone and I have no parents, in fact I don't know them. They left me in an orphanage. I escaped the orphanage when I was 6, it was suffocating there, and lived in streets. And then a rich old man adopted me because he was lonely and needed some company. I don't talk too much, but I know too much of him because he always shares something about himself. I hate to admit it but he was like a father to me. I found out that he is a thief and later on he committed a suicide because he cant take it anymore.

He left me a letter: "I have killed many people and wrecked many lives for money. I want to do something good for the first time, so please take this money and have a good life. I saw myself in you when I was your age and I don't want you to be like me. Im sorry Taeyeon. Take care of yourself"

 

I wore my bag then exited the room. No one knows my story and I don't wanna bother telling it to the whole school to clear the false rumors. Nothing will change even if I did. I always wondered "What's my purpose in this wo.."

"...Ouch" touching my head. Who hit me?

 

"oh..Im sorry." the blonde girl said. This girl looks like an angel and she noticed me that means she is one. I continued walking to my car with my "no expression" face on.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I was walking outside the school and I saw a can, it was tempting to kick it. So I kicked it hard and suddenly I heard a loud thud.

 

"Ouch" said the expressionless faced girl.

 

"oh..Im sorry." Why did I do that? So embarrassing. She just walked away like nothing happened. Okay weird. I suddenly remembered Tiffany. Where is that pink pig?

 

"Hi beautiful" two boys passed by.

 

Whatever.

 

"Hi Miss Popular hahaha" oinked the pink pig.

 

"Yah what took you so long?" She was right. Nothing to be bragged about but I was popular in school. I was popular but Tiffany is my only friend, my best friend. We've known each other for 12 years. Unlike me, Tiffany has many friends. Sometimes, she would try to introduce me to her friends but I insisted. I knew that they are going to have that friendly look on me but then stab me in the back when Im not with them.

 

"Sorry those girls were begging me to come with them to a party."

 

"Why didn't you go?" I asked as I twirl my hair.

 

"Cause you're more important to me babyyyyy" She moved closer to kiss me but I pushed her away "Hahaha I was joking. Im going to teach you how to cook, remember? You begged me because your sister is coming here next week. Don't tell me you forgot that?" She had this "unbelievable" look on her face.

 

"O..oh right haha" Krystal is coming next week. I missed her and I havent seen her for how many years since I left America. My parents decided to let me study here in Korea, same with Tiffany. Our parents are very close friends. My parents are very business-minded people that's why they don't have time to visit me here. "Let's go"

We went to my house and Tiffany started her lesson.

 

After how many hours...

 

I am now deaf. This pink pig is shouting so loud for I don't know how many hours now.
 


"DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO PEEL POTATOES?"
 


"I know I know just shut up pink monster" she glared at me. I looked around, the kitchen was a total mess.
 


"I thought you were better than before but it's still the same, how can you be a good wife if you peel like a turtle?" she said while munching some carrots.
 


"It's too early for that and I don't really need to cook, you know"

 

"You're future partner will leave you if you can't cook"

 

"My future partner will love me even If I don't know how to cook" I smirked at her.

 

"Fine Jung, what are you going to prepare for Krystal then? I cant do this anymore, It's useless teaching you"
 


"I guess I will have to order food then" I sighed.