.thirty.

Fate: The First Meeting

At the moment Taehyun stepped into the café, he was greeted by an unfamiliar face.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to our café.”

He could clearly see that boy was all happy and greeted him like a customer.

This one right here must be the newest boy.

He then put on a smile before walked towards the kitchen.

Taehyun was halfway there when he was suddenly stopped by the boy.

His face was serious and the smile he showed just now had disappeared.

“I’m sorry, sir. This area is strictly for the employees only.”

That boy then tried to walk him back to the front, but Taehyun stayed at the place.

He just smiled and tried to walk past from the boy, but to no avail.

“If you’re still gonna…”

At that moment, Seungyoon was seen walking out from the kitchen before stopped in front of them.

“Mino, what is this all about? Why are you so furious in the morning?”

Seungyoon asked Mino who was pouting, directing at the boy in front of him.

He then walked towards the boy, trying to take a closer look at his face.

He was stunned to see it was Taehyun that was standing in front of him.

From the side, Mino was puzzled as both of them were staring at each other and no one was saying anything.

As if they were in their own world.

Mino couldn’t take it any longer and waved his hand furiously in front of their faces.

“Hello, what’s wrong with you guys?”

Mino looked at Seungyoon before his sight landed on Taehyun.

“And who’s this?”

Seungyoon didn’t answer, but walked straight towards Taehyun and examined his body.

“Are you okay? Are you hurt?”

Taehyun stood still at his place, letting Seungyoon checked his body front and back.

“Did they do something bad to you?”

A few moments later, Seungyoon froze as he just realized that they were still at the café.

He felt embarrassed by his own questions for Taehyun and had pushed him away.

“Nan gwenchana. Don’t worry, okay?”

Taehyun gave a small pat on Seungyoon’s head that made everyone stunned.

He then smiled before proceeded into the kitchen, leaving flustered and all red Seungyoon behind.

Mino just looked at Taehyun walking away and didn’t stop him anymore.

This was a mystery to him.

Seungyoon must know this boy by heart, and they do share something together.

But, who the hell is he?

 

*

 

“Mind to tell me something, Seungyoon?”

Unfortunately, Seungyoon wasn’t aware of his friend’s question, as he was busy admiring Taehyun from behind.

Wait a minute.

What the hell am I thinking?

Wake up, Seungyoon!

He then slapped his face out of the blue and had startled Mino who was sipping his Americano.

“Ya, Kang Seungyoon! What’s wrong with you?”

Seungyoon straight away apologized to Mino and helped him wiped the splattered coffee.

“It’s nothing, actually.”

“Are you kidding me, Yoonie? Did I just meet you yesterday? Hello, we’ve been friends for years now.”

Seungyoon then realized it was no use in keeping any secret from Mino.

They were the best of friends and had shared many things together.

“That’s Taehyun.”

Mino was astonished by that statement.

“I beg your pardon? Who is he again?”

“I said, that’s Taehyun. Nam Taehyun.”

“Don’t tell me that…”

“Yes, he’s the one…”

“What? He’s the one for what?!”

At that time, Seungyoon could feel that his blood was boiling and felt that his annoying friend deserved a good punch from him.

“Ya, Song Minho! Let me finish up my sentence first!”

Mino was seen giggling and took a few sips of his drink hurriedly, eager to know the details.

“He’s the one that been appearing in my dreams.”

“Dae.Bak! So, he’s your Taehyun? That Taehyun? Heol. Wanjeon daebak.”

Mino couldn’t believe his own eyes and ears when he heard that.

It was true that miracles do happen.

Suddenly, Aunty Ahn’s image came into his mind.

“So, that means you have stopped dreaming about him? Am I right?”

As Seungyoon heard the question, he put down his latte and sighed.

“Unfortunately, nope.”

“Not yet? But, Aunty Ahn said…”

“Yeah, I remembered it that way too. But, nothing has changed, apart from…”

“Apart from what?”

Mino then leaned closer to Seungyoon, trying hard to understand the problem.

“Nothing. Just forget what I’ve said, okay?”

Seungyoon then stood up and walked to the counter, leaving dumbfounded Mino behind.