If its fake...if its real...

My not so normal prince

Seoul, Marra Forest, 02.05.2015, Saturday, 22:23...

As Kai wanted to, the next day he was shown the place. Marra Forest, Cave 23, out of 55 caves. The cave, had a pretty big entrance, about 7-8 feet tall. Although it was a big entrance, all you could see from outside was pure darkness and in distance, a faint blue shining light.

"Maybe there are crystals or something and you are just imagining I don't know what ice dragon" Said Kai as he watched the cave closely. He didn't want to enter that place, who knows what wild animal could be there, but on the other hand, he wanted the money. 

"Don't be such a party pooper, you said you were in so you will enter that place even if I have to push you in!" exclaimed Chen, placing himself behind Jongin, ready to push him if he needed to, after all, if the kid manages, Chen would have to pay him with his own money. 

"Do you have everything you need Jongin?" asked Minseok while he grabbed the back of Chen's collar, dragging him backwards, towards himself, almost making him fall. Kai, took of his backpack and it to check.

"I have my flashlight, my camera, the other camera, my phone and the other phone, the station, my headphones, and I don't why but I have a sweater inside too." at the last line, Jongin looked at Minseok which just looked back at Kai with an innocent smile on his face. "Never mind." he said quickly.

"Now, let's repeat what you need to do." Started Chanyeol. "You go in as deep as you can and-" he suddenly stopped talking and started to laugh "Sorry, this should be said to Chen, not you" Chen glared at his ual joke while Minseok was blushing over it, but it wasn't seen as he hid his face in Chen's chest. Chanyeol laughed some more before turning back to Kai with a smile "You see something interesting, you record it or take a picture of it. Don't try to act all big hero, if it's something dangerous in there, you just run straight out. Got it?"

"Got it." Confirmed Kai with a nod. Sehun, that stayed quite the all way towards the cave, now hugged Kai by his waist.

"If you don't get out I swear I will take all your things and sell them and I will find another dance partner." Kai chuckled at that before hugging back his friend. 

"That wouldn't happen, and if you ever touch my things I am going to beat you up."

"Yeah, yeah, Now go and see you in the morning."

"Wait what? You are not staying here to wait for me?" asked Kai while looking worried at them.

"Hell no. That forest protector can be here anytime. We were lucky enough we got in without being seen or starting the alarm. We don't need to see the police building either." Said Sehun with a snort as the others, besides Kai, nodded.

"Ok, ok. I can manage just fine, you can go." Kai told them with a wave of hand, shooing them away. They all said their "good night"s and now Jongin is standing in front of the cave all by himself. With a sigh, he reached inside the backpack and grabbed the flashlight, turning it on and with that he starting to make his way inside. Even with the flashlight, it wasn't such a big difference. 

He walked for 10 minutes but still he didn't find the source of that blue light. Just after half an hour, he got to some sanctuary looking place, that to his surprise was iluminated. He turned off the flashlight, put it back inside his backpack and took out the camara. putting it to record. With the camera in one hand, and started to walk around, from time to time turning to his sides to film there as well. 

There were stairst too, and from down there, Kai could see the blue glow so he decided to go up. As he was going up, the glow got bigger and clearer. He sped up and finally got upstairst. He was welcomed by a big arch, the inside of it shining the blue light. 'Found it!' thought Kai. The arch was big. Almost as big as the cave entrance. He stopped the recorder and placed it back at it's place. 

He walked to the arch, and with hesitation he reached out his hand, putting it inside the glow. He was close to a side of the arch, so he leaned and looked behind the arch, his hand wasn't there! He took his hand out and looked around the arch.

"This is like a fantasy movie or something. There was a movie filmed here or something and they forgot to take the things out?" he qustioned himself while looking around it a little more. After a few minutes he finally stopped in front of it and look at it up and down. "If this is fake, I am going to break something, eventually my neck. If its real, and it sends me with the dinosaurs, I am going to kill Chen." With a nod to himself he took off his backpack, placing it on the right side of the arch, took out one of his phones and put it in one of his jeans' back pocket. With a sigh, he took position in front of it, and after some moments he started to run towards the arch and eventually closed his eyes, before entering the blue shining light.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...