4 years later 1/?(I hope you read it with the narrator voice from sponge Bob)

My not so normal prince

Rassalt, City of Massane, 453.900.19992942, 564:834

A beautiful day was almost coming to its end once again in the City of Massane. Everyone was trying to go home as it was still light outside so they wouldn't have to deal with the wild flyings that would come out just at night. Thought, there were 2 persons that didn't bothered to go faster than the snail speed. They were walking towards Karma's mansion. Her son was a good friend of one of the two persons. 

One of them was tall. Had pink hair that went along with his blue cat like eyes just fine. He was woring a pink t-shirt along with black jeans, a black sweater and black sneakers. He had a pink bracelet with a small charm to it on his right hand. In his right hand was placed another hand, but smaller and of a darker skin color than the pink haired man. The little owner of the hand was wearing white shorts, a black shirt and long white sandals that came up to his knees. The little owner of the hand had a bracelet as well, on his left hand.

Now the duo was in front of the mansion.

"Go on Kai, you can knock this time" said the pink haired man which received a wide smile from the other. The little boy knock four times before one of the servants of the house came to open the door.

"Healer Erissa. Please come inside." said the servant as he made place to let the duo come inside. At the sight of the little Kai the servant smiled and leaned down, making himself be at the same eye level with the child. "Hello Kai. I see you are getting bigger and bigger" he said as he ruffled the boy's hair before rising back up to look at Erissa. The healer smiled and bowed his head before asking for his friend "He is in the dungeons. The young master is trying to tame one of the wild flyings that him and Mater Nasme bought yesterday." the servant explained. The healer nodded and asked the servant to lead the way. As they were in their way to the dungeons, the healer and the servant had a little chat, from time to time Kai being asked something too. When they arrived down in the dungeons, the servant opened a final door that revealed what looks at first like a huge empty room. On the sides though, there were cells with wild creatures that wait to be tamed or that were already tamed by Karma or Kyungsoo. "If you go straight that way" he gestured to the front then to the right with his hand "then there should be another door. There are tamed the wild creatures. Do you think you can manage without me?"

"Yes, of course, of course. Thank you for leading the way." Erissa bowed as well as the servant before he looked down at Kai."Ready to go?"

"Yes..." said Kai with a small voice before the duo started off to their destination.  

TO BE CONTINUED...