My little Kai

My not so normal prince

Rassalt, Forest Kistarolom, 224.900.19992938, 256:567...

Erissa woke up today later than usual. He hurried out of his small cottage after getting ready and run deeper in the forest with his basket. As the healing spirit he is, he was going to get some special herbs for Anubis as the God was getting pretty weak by day. He was supposed to bring the herbs to Anubis by the time the sun will go down.

Erissa run towards the middle of the forest, there were the herbs he needed. Sinamon, lirp, kikne he started to say their names as he looked for them on the ground. He stopped for a few moments to enjoy the sight of the beautiful arch that was right in the middle. It was extremely big and had different beautiful flowers around it and on the arch from top to bottom. After some moments he started to look on the ground again, searching for his hearbs. When he found the needed ones, he sat down gently on the grass, careful to not destroy any flower or herb, and started to pick them up.  

After a few minutes, he got all the herbs he needed and stood up, dusted his clothes before looking again at the arch. As he looked at it, he noticed a small blue ball in the middle. His eyes norrowed as he tried to focus on that small ball that seemed to grow bigger and bigger. It suddenly grow big enough to be the size of a normal ball, it jolted and blue strings circled that blue glow. In a matter of seconds, the ball practically exploded, bringing a strong wind towards Erissa, that had to cover his eyes because of the dust and leaves that the wind brought up.

After the strong wind stopped, Erissa peeked at the arch between his fingers. Now, the inside of the arch was blue. It was a beautifil blue, almost sky like. He brought his hand down, slowly making his way towards the arch but stopped when he saw a small hand reaching out of it. He waited a few moments, to see what was actually going to come out of it. When it came out, his eyes widened before he rushed over to the arch...

Rassalt, Forest Kistarolom, 224.900.19992938, 300:005...

Kyungsoo and Nana made their ways towards the middle of the forest. As they walked they looked around from time to time to be sure to not cross sides with the white devil. The white devil is a little white creature with long, pointy ears. It's fluffy, even though no one touched a white devil yet, they could say it was fluffy just by looking at it. As the rumors go around, it had big teeth and red or pink eyes that look right into your soul. They never saw one but they didn't want either, because, if the rumors were true, their souls would be taken away. They really didn't need that.

They walk for a little more, before they saw an end of the trees just 10 meters away. When they got past the trees, the were welcomed by a big field with a big arch in the middle of it. Once Nana saw it, he run towards it while Kyungsoo just walked calmy towards it. As his friend started to inspect the arch, D.O just found a nice spot on the ground to sit on. He watched as Nana walked around it, touched it and even entered it while crawling, while Kyungsoo found the flowers on the ground more interesting than his friend. After what seemed to be like hours, Nasme went in front on Kyungsoo with his arms crossed and a pout on his lips. Kyungsoo didn't even have to look up to know that thought.

"There's nothing, am I right?" with a sigh he looked up at his friend that seemed to be so close to crying.

"This is not fair!" Nana whined loudly as he uncrossed his arms "The portal was supposed to open today! I am telling you D.O, I read it right! I know its today!" he whined again and looked down at his feet with tears in his eyes. He was sure that today was the day he was going to prove everyone wrong. He was going to prove that there was a human world out there, that there were humans that could actually think straight. It seems the forest was against him. 

As Kyungsoo saw how sad his friend got, he stood up, dusted off his clothes before rising up his friend's head by his chin. Nana had his eyes closed while tears rolled down his cheeks. The were soon whiped by D.O. 

"Don't be such a cry baby. Today was just not your day" as he said that he kissed his friend's forehead and Nana's eyes opened. Nana nodded at Kyungsoo's words before smiling.

"Yes. Just not my day." he ensured himself. 

"Ok. Now that you are done crying, lets go visit Erissa." said Kyungsoo as he started to walk  towards Erissa's house direction. Nasme run after his friend, now being on his right side.

"Why are we going to visit Erissa? Are you sick?" Nana asked quickly.

"No silly! But it would be nice to visit him, he doesn't get so many visits. Plus, at least we wouldn't say that we came here for nothing." Nana nodded before looking forward, him and Kyungsoo starting to sing as they walked. 

After 10 mintes of walking, they were welcomed by the sight of Erissa's small cottage. It was small on the outside. But inside, it was just big enought for 30 creatures. They went to the door, and knocked twice, as that was the polite way to knock at a healer's door. After a few minutes, the door opened, reavealing Erissa. His usually neat hair was now a messy sea of hot pink hair. Keeping in a chuckle at the sight, Kyungsoo and Nana bowed to the healer. 

"Oh" Erissa said softly. "How can I help you boys?" he asked while making place for the boys to enter. His cottage was really big on the inside. Though it had just 3 rooms as a total, it was still a lot of empty spaces. As you enter the cottage you come in sight with a big and beautiful leaving room. There are some sofas and lots of bookshelves on the walls, as well as shelves of potions and paintings on the walls and ceiling. There were bags full of herbs in one part of the room, where a large table had been placed. On the table, lots of colorful potiones could be seen. Some herbs and tools as well.

"We just came to visit. We were around so we decided to come here too." explained Nana as Erissa went towards the sofas, sitting down on one, the two boys reapiting his actions. "How are you? We heard you were going to make something special for Anubis. Is it done yet? We could bring it to him for you."

"I good. I have been feeling kinds lonely here with everyone gone. But I would rather stay here than coming to the city." he explained as he stood up and went to his working table."I have the potion almost ready. Would you guys wait for a little longer?" after the boys nodded, he told them that they could look around but do not touch his potions, as some of them are too much to handle even if you touch them through glass. 

Erissa started to cut some herbs, while Kyungsoo stood up and went to one of the bookshelves. He read all the titles of every book. They were all about anatomy, herbs books, flowers books, even 2 or 3 books about humans. He chose one and brought it to Nana, that didn't even bother to wonder around the house. Nasme started to read it after saying a small thank you, and Kyungsoo went to see if he can be of any help to Erissa. He had to cut some hurbs and to grind them. 

As they were all absorbed in their own work, a small cry was heard from another room. Erissa bowed his head as he escused himself for a few moments. He rushed to another room and came back in with a small baby in his arms. The baby was cute, but the poor thing was crying for some reason, most likely he was grumpy because he woke up alone. The baby had big eyes, full of tears and his skin seemed to be tanned. 

"Oh? I didn't know you had a son. I thought you didn't swing that way."

"Ah no. This little thing here is not mine. I just found him in the forest and took him in." he explained. "Can you watch him for a few minutes while I get the potion ready?"

"Sure thing" with that, Kyungsoo took the baby in his arms and gently made him jump a little, making the baby giggle. He went with him on one of the sofas and placed him on his knees while trying to make the baby laugh. He managed to do so and after awhile he hugged the baby to his chest, kissed the baby head. He leaned back to take a look at the baby before saying "You will make an handsome man when you grow old" that made Erissa chuckle.

About 32 minutes later, the potion was ready and the baby was tired again, now yawning and rubbing his eyes cutely. Nana took the potion from the working table, while Kyungsoo handed the baby over to Erissa. Before going back home, Kyungsoo looked back at the healer

"What's his name?" Erissa kept quiet for a few seconds before looking down in his arms at the now sleeping baby. The he looked up again at Kyungsoo with a smile

"Kai. He's name is Kai." Kyungsoo and Nana smiled as well before bowing and starting off towards the exit of the forest. My little Kai... thought Erissa before entering the house and closing the door.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey guys, here is Karima ^^ just wanted to let you know that I apreciate you guys subscribing and even just that you read it means a lot for me. This chapter is the longest so far. I hope you guys like my fanfic, if you really do then please subscribe and comment for more. I will let you now.

Have a good day/night everyone ^^