The deal.

My not so normal prince

Rassalt, City of Massane, Rose Kisser High School, 223.900.19992938, 113:244...

"D.O I am telling you, it's real!" yelled Nasme towards his best friend.

Name : Nasme Kerrys

Nickname : Nana

Race : royal vampire

Age : 188(18 in human years)

Height : 1.63 cm

Hobbies : searching about humans, playing guitar

"That is what you said yesterday too, and guess what? You didn't have a wild human in your garden!" yelled D.O back at his over excited friend. 

Name : Do Kyungsoo

Nickname : D.O

Race : royal life/death spirit

Age : 176(17 in human years)

Height : 1.73 cm

Hobbies : studying, cooking, taking long walks

”That was yesterday D.O! But I am serious this time.” he said to his friend as they both made their ways outside the school building.”I got in my father's library yesterday night. I found a really interesting book.”

”You say that about every single book, what is so different about this one?” asked Kyungsoo as they walked towards Kyungsoo's house. The two of them were going to write their homeworks together this time.

”It says that there is a human portal in the Forest Kistarolom. You know River Radet right?” he got a nod from the boy ”Well, it seems, if you go farther than the river, there would be. in the middle of the forest, the portal. ” They both arrived at the house, entered and were showned respect from the servants as they bowed to the youngers. One servants came and took their books from their hands and another came to ask them if they needed anything. Kyungsoo told the servant that they would want some snacks and something sweet to drink, before making their way upstairs, towards Kyungsoo's bedroom. 

Kyungsoo's bedroom was big and mostly empty. A really big floating bed with curtains falling down from the ceiling in the middle of the room, in front of the bed, stick to the wall, was a big and red vanity desk with mirror. The walls that were on the sides of the bed were walls of bookshelves. Behind the bed was an open balcony, almost as big as Kyungsoo's bedroom, with just a round carpet with strange designs in the middle of the place. On each side of the balcony entrance were 2 human statues, which were said to bring luck to those who live in the house. They were supposed to protect the owners the most.

Once inside Kyungsoo's room, they went on the balcony, and sat down comfortably on the special carpet, where their books have been placed. Not long after they say down, the servants came in with some snacks and the sweet drinks. After the servants were dissmised, Kyungsoo and Nana started to talk about the human portal again.

"Let's say we go there." he got a nod from Nana " but what if we go and there's nothing?" asked Kyungsoo as he opened one of his books and a notebook. He took a pen but he didn't start to write as he still looked at his friend

"Listen. You will have to be with me on this. Even if there's nothing at least we could maybe manage to trap in a wild human and bring it home. Your father would love to have a new one after what you did to the last one." at the last part Kyungsoo hit his friend with a book.

"I didn't do anything with father's pet!" he started to defend himself."Not my fault he decided to drink one of my poisons."

"Not his fault you drink that stuff. You said you will just stick up with the witches chefs' potions." Kyungsoo just stuck out his tongue at his friend before both of them chuckled and started on their homeworks. After 342 minutes they were finally done. They chatted for a little bit before Kyungsoo went downstairs with his friend to lead his to the house's entrance. At the door they hugged and Nana asked Kyungsoo again if he wanted to go see that portal the next day. D.O sighed before talking

"I will come. If there's nothing I will kick your stupid as soon as I can." Nana let out a smal laugh before nodding quickly while Kyungsoo had a wide smile plastered on his face.

"I will let you do so. But if there's the portal I want one of your flyings. Deal?"

"Deal. Now you should go. You didn't let aunty know that you were coming over today so she is probably worried sick now."

"Ok, I am going now. Bye" with that they hugged again before each of them let go. Nana was gone in less than a second after that which made Kyungsoo chuckled at his friend, which apparently wouldn't even try to go normal speed. The life spirit went inside the house, closed the door and told one of his servants to prepare the bath for him. Once inside the warm water Kyungsoo sighed before looking up at the green ceiling. This will be interesting thought Kyungsoo before closing his eyes and slowly starting to fall asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...