I am in as hell

My not so normal prince

Seoul, Park Fantasy, 01.05.2015, 14:35...

It was such a beautiful day in Seoul, South Korea. It was sunny and just a bit windy, but it was a warm wind. In Park Fantasy, 5 high school students were arguing pretty loud while walking around, making the others around them give them strange glares. 

One of the students, know as Park Chanyeol, was the loudest of them all

Name : Park Chan Yeol

Age : 17

Height : 1.85 cm

Hobbies : playing instruments(guitar, drum, bass, african drum), rap, acting, being loud

"I am telling you guys, he wouldn't do it!" yelled Chanyeol. Of course his yelling received a slap on the head from Oh Sehun.

Name : Oh Sehun

Age : 16

Height : 1.81 cm

Hobbies : dance, acting, annoying/being mean to his elders, playing pranks

"Hyung, you're way too loud. Keep it down a little" Complained Sehun which made Chanyeol pout. 

"I hope you are happy, you will make him cry now" Whined Chen to Sehun.

Name : Kim Jong Dae

Nickname : Chen

Age : 17

Height : 1.73 cm

Bobbies : trolling, singing, piano

"Me? Xiumin hyung, tell your boyfriend that Chanyeol hyung wouldn't cry" Sehun defended himself by telling that to Xiumin.

Name : Kim Min Seok

Nickname : Xiumin

Age : 18

Height : 1.73 cm

Hobbies : singing, dancing, taekwondo, kendo, taking care of his friends

The said man, slapped the back of his boyfriend head, then scolding him for being mean to his dear Sehun. 

"Hehe..." chuckled Sehun in a devilish way. 

"Now that you guys are done playing, what wouldn't I do?" asked Kai while glaring at those that would give them strange looks.

Name : Kim Jong In

Nickname : Kai

Age : 17

Height : 1.83 cm

Hobbies : dancing, hanging out with his friends

"Ah yes, before I was rudely interrupt by someone" Sehun stuck out his tongue at Chanyeol at this "I wanted tell you. Me and the boys made a bet. You see, we discovered this place in the forest, in one of the caves, and we want you to go there by yourself and investigate."

"But you were already there why didn't you investigate by yourself at that time? And what was the bet about?"

"We wanted to, but then there was this forest protector that didn't let us get inside the cave. We just discovered the place and saw something shining inside but then the man came and he shooed us away. You are better at sneaking so of course you would be able to make it inside without that protector to see you. If you get eaten by something that's inside that cave, then me and Chen would get 50 dollars from Xiumin and Sehun. If you get back alive we need to go with these two to I don't know what carnival and pay for everything they want" explained Chanyeol quickly.

"You don't have to though. We can always go back there together and sneak in somehow" Said the always so caring Xiumin.

"And what is in for me if I come back alive?" Asked Kai with a smirk, making Chen smirk as well.

"Everything you want, but with a money limit you know." said Chen while stepping forward

"How much?" Kai stepped forward as well, now both him and Chen were face-to-face, both with smirks on their faces and with their arms crossed.

"5.hundred.dollars" he said making a little pause at every word. The two started to glare at each other before finally giving each other a high five.

"I am in as hell, tell me where that place is!" Jongin exclaimed with a a big smile on his face which made his friend laugh at his enthusism.