|| Chapter 9: What means the Most?||

Secrets Between Brothers

Main POV ( Chanyeol): 

   The doctor came to Minja.. Minja stood up when the doctor was holding a plastic bag.. "Minja.." The Doctor said. "What is it?" Min Ja asked. The Doctor gave Minja the plastic bag. And Minja opened it.. "What does it mean? Why are you showing me this..." Min Ja asked. It was Chanhee's Song book.. "Minja.. He remembers. Every freaken thing that happened. He was supposed to forget every little thing that happened that day.." The doctor said. Minja frooze. "It was deep in his mind.. He didn't forget. He forced himself to lock it in a box." Yu Jie said. 

    "Doctor Minja wouldn't know.. She wouldn't understand this. She's not ready to hear it. Not Exo, Not Chanyeol and  Not his family." Yu Jie said. "What do you mean?" Minja said as tears rolled down her eyes. "His my boyfriend." She said. The Doctor signed sadly.. "It's best not to force him to tell you. Its best to let him remember everything first." The doctor. "You know something." Sehun said. "I followed him here from Busan.. Of course I know that kid. He was 11 when I was 18. I'm 32 now." He said.  "Than you must know why he joined Exel." Yoora Noona asked. "Why did he join a mafia? No matter if its good. Why is he in Mafia." Yoora asked. The doctor looked to Yu Jie hyung and the other Exel members behind him.. "Is he selfish or something?" Yoora. "No!" The maknae of exel yelled he came out from behind Yu jie. "Your supposed to be his big sister and you call him selfish? He is no way selfish." Yu Jie interrupted as he covered the maknae of exel's mouth. 

    "He joined exel to find his family, He has been doing this since he was nine or ten years old. Before that he was to scared to try and look for you guys. He told one of the members to look at the house he remembered, but you guys where not there anymore. He knew you guys where in Seoul but he didn't know where. All the crew member found there was this necklace. Yu Jie held up the same necklace I had around my neck. Which was in the bag in the song book.. It was the guitar pick necklace. "Chanhee got crashed by the wall because he went back and got this and you still have the nerve as a big sister to go and say his selfish.. If anything the same member who passed away was the one that found you guys and told Chanhee where you guys lived. By being the leader, even with all the gang fights we got into to protect Seoul and Busan which is our terrioty. He still used the free time to try and look for you guys only he had the tracker of the group do it.. Do you know the pain he went to find you guys, he did this for his family." Yu Jie said. 

    Yoora looked down. Yu Jie took his hand away from the maknaes mouth allowing him to talk. "Hyung what the heck?" He said. "There is a better way to handle what she said instead of yelling out at her." Yu Jie said. Sota, I think his name was looked down. 


Chanhee's  POV: 

    He looked to me. "Hyung your wasting all my effort to help you find your family.." He said. I didn't look to him, just going out of the room through the door, since afterall. I was a spirit, I was in a coma.. He followed after me. I was hearing Yu Jie talking about why I went into exel to Yoora noona. "They are talking about me.." he said. "Its obivious." I said. I looked to him as he lightly hit me, but it didn't hurt. "Your as blunt as ever Hyung." He said. I smiled. "Why thank you." I said. "But hyung.. I really hope your not thinking of staying here and dying instead of waking up.." He said. "I don't know." I said. "Wake up. You can't die yet. What about your company, what about the other crew members, what about your family, friends and more importantly Your girlfriend. You haven't seen her in 3 years and she is finally here." He said. 

  "Yeah But." I mumbled. "Stop blaming yourself for my death Hyung." Kai said. I looked to him.. "Why are you.." I mumbled. "It wasn't your fault." He said.
"It was all my fault! I should have stopped him!" I yelled.


Sehun's POV: 

   I was sitting right by Chanhee.. Holding on to his hand Since everyone else was outside.. Stressing out and everything. I suddenly felt a weakened grip hold on to my hand.. I looked up to Chanhee. "Hyung?" I asked softly. "Yu Jie Hyung!" I called. The door opened and it was Yu jie Behind him was the other members of Exel. "What's wrong Sehun?" Yu Jie asked. "He Gripped my hand. It was weak but he gripped it." I said.

"He did?" Yu Jie asked. I nodded. "That means he could wake up soon." Yu Jie Hyung said. He looked so much like Luhan it reminded me of him..

I hoped he would. "Please wake up Chanhee Hyung." I said. It was almost Chanyeol and Chanhee's birthday. Heck it was tomorrow and Chanhee wasn't awake yet from the coma.. 


Chanhee's POV:

    " I was right." Kai said. I looked to him confused. "Chanhee the reason why you won't leave is because you think it's your fault. Am I right?" Kai asked. I looked to Sehun he was gripping on to my hand, "It wasn't your fault.." Kai said.