|| Chapter 6: Truthfully ||

Secrets Between Brothers

 

A/N: I'm using the name of my real group EXEL.We are cover group, a streetdance group and write stories togther. Lol.. Haha - RemeRis96


"It's you..." He said. I frooze.. When he said that. "I don't want you getting involved.. Its a good thing that you don't remember my crew mates. And that the Mafia world doesn't know about you.." He said. "I thought you said you guys aren't evil?" I asked. " We arent. We still have enemies." Chanhee said. "Why are you so worried about me." I said. "Your my brother! And like I said Your the one I trust the most.. Once they find out about you.. They will kill you." Chanhee said. "Don't they already know about me?" I asked. "No.. I wear a mask." Chanhee said. "I just don't want you to come around the hide out." Chanhee said. "I don't even know where it is!" I said stressfully.. "You don't remember! But if you remember. I don't want you near there." Chanhee. "Why are you so jumpy. You just said they don't know about me!" I said. "Yeah but Exel does.. Even our EX crew member who I kicked out because he killed someone innocent." Chanhee said. I signed and sat down.. There is no use in agruing with Chanhee. He will always win.. And I can tell he was starting to get angry.. 

"I'm the older brother though.." I mumbled. He heard me and looked to me.. "Yeah.. But Your bad at it.." Chanhee said. I frowned. "Hey. That was offensive." I said. "I like to be true to the heart and not lie to myself. I should have been the older twin." Chanhee said, bluntly. I pouted and just let it slide, I know I would never win the agrument angaist my brother. But what he said kind of hurt. 

  He signed. "I'm sorry.. But With all the drama in Exel right now and all three branches being built is stressfull." He said signing. Suddenly the door bursted open. I groaned in irration, when I saw it was Sehun.. And he was being held by a hooded figure. "Chanhee.. He claims to know you and Chanyeol. And was hanging around the building." The guy said in a deep voice, deeper than ours. "Chanhee do you know him?" He asked. Chanhee signed.. "Yes Hyung.. leave him here. But close the door." Chanhee said in a clamed voice, but strict to the guy under the hoodie. Giving him orders. He nodded. "Alright.." He mumbled. He left Sehun, Giving Sehun a look of anger. Before leaving. "Sehun. What where you doing?" I asked. "I was just wondering where you went." Sehun mumbled. I signed.. "Its fine.. I glad he found you.. Before one of the other groups saw him.." Chanhee said. 

    "Who was he? I couldn't see his face under the hoodie.." I said. "That was one of my crew mates from EXEL.. Apprently.. He is the one that maps the whole Seoul Korea. Since Seoul Korea is our terrioty.. Though there is alot of groups who are within Seoul.. It's just We are the strongest group." Chanhee said. "Is that why you gave him orders to leave me here and to close the door?" Sehun asked. "Yes..But you guys may know him. It's just he wants to wear a hoodie. Since he mostly wears that when we are doing stuff within the group" Chanhee said. 

 

Chanhee's POV: 

My phone rang, and looking at the caller it was E.den.. I signed.. I picked the phone up and talked in english.. Which I was better in english than when I ran to Canada for alittle when I was stressing out in New York. I think that's what happens when I hanged around to much with Eden, Eli and Zico. "Hello?" I asked. I heard a sign.. As he talked to someone

"Chanhee I  think you may want to come home.." E.den said. "Why?" I asked. "Shes here.. Looking for you.." E.den said. I frooze, I knew who he was talking about. But than Yu Jie just said she was in Busan, Korea. 

    "Chanhee she looks angry.. You should talk to her.. She is your girlfriend afterall." E.den said. I signed, sitting down.. "Tell her to come tomorrow. I'm still with Chanyeol, and somehow Sehun is here also." I said. E.den talked to her alittle whisappering. "Chanhee she said she isn't leaving until you talk to her." E.den said. I frowned, groaning as I looking to the window. "Hyung.." I said. "I know. I know. But Chanhee. You left her for 2 years in Busan, Korea; She wants to know why you didn't call her at all. And she also added that she is wondering if you still love her and if you guys are still togther." He said. I looked to Chanyeol and Sehun.. "I know you still love her Chanhee, I can tell. You should atleast talk to her." E.den said. I know I also owe Chanyeol the whole story. I haven't seen him in years. But Min Ja, Shes my girlfriend.. I think I owe her a talk also.. 

"Alright. But what about my brother and Sehun?" I asked. Looking at the time it was only 5 Pm, it was still pretty early.. "I don't know. Chanhee.. Does Min even know about Chanyeol? She doesn't really know him.. When I mentioned his name.. That you where with him." E.den said. "No.. Since My brother wasn't with me, When I met Her. She hasn't met Chanyeol yet. The only ones she met is my dad, my mom, Noona and Changhyun.." I said. "Thats everyone but Your twin brother. Maybe you should bring Chanyeol here. I mean Chanyeol is your brother. And Min Ja is your girlfriend.. They are both very important to you." E.den said. I looked to my brother.  "Alright.. I will go there." I said. I hanged up pinching my nose before putting my phone in my pocket. 

"Who was that?" Sehun asked. "Jayden Hyung." I said. "E.den? One of your best friends?" Chanyeol asked. "Yes." I said. "What did he say?" my brother asked. I didn't really mention to him. That i have a girlfriend. "He wants me to come home. And he said you guys to come too." I asked. Chanyeol raised his eyebrow. "Why?" He asked. "Someone who is also important to me is at the house." I said. "He or She?" Chanyeol asked. I think he might have caught who the person was in his head.. Even when I didn't mention it outloud.  
 

"She.." I mumbled. Chanyeol gave me a smile, than I knew he found out on his own.. We walked out of my office. I locked the door. As I told all the workers that I'm going home and that they could go home. They waved at me, and started packing up. I went out. As Chanyeol looked to me, Sehun was right next to him. "How long have you guys been togther?" Chanyeol asked. "6  Years.." Chanhee said. "Thats like Chanyeol Hyung and Jin Ah Noona." Sehun said. I eyed my brother. "Your dating Jin Ah? I thought she was one of my best friends?" I asked Chanyeol.. "Well... I had a crush on her, Fell in love with her and now we are dating.. We have been dating for 5 years." Chanyeol said. I chuckled. "Oh good to know." I said. Chanyeol frowned. I laughed and punched my brother lightly.. "Now.. Just follow me in your car.. And Sehun.. Do you want to ride with Chanyeol?" I asked. Sehun nodded. I nodded and got in my car, as Chanyeol and Sehun went into Chanyeols red Sports car. 
 

They followed me to the house. "This is where you live?" Sehun asked. I nodded. "Yes. But not alone. E.den hyung lives with me.. Because he is too worried to leave me alone." I said. "Why? Your a grown up?" Sehun asked. "Yeah.. But, I used to cut myself and I'm kind of Depressed and susicdal." I said. Chanyeol gave me a look.. As he was slightly asking quietly, why I didn't tell him that. Sehun gave me a saddened look. "I haven't cut myself in awhile. But E.den still worries that I might start again.." I said. I opened the door. "Hyung!" I called. "In the Kitchen!" I heard someone call. I walked to the kitchen, with Chanyeol and Sehun following. I saw Min Ja waiting in the kitchen on the table there. "Hey. Min.." I said. She looked to me. For the longest time I was wondering if she hated me. But I can tell she was angry at me. "How many years has it been since I have seen you?" she asked. I can tell my brother was snickering, from the living room. So Minja can't really see him yet. And the same thing with Sehun. But he was very quiet, But I can see that smile. I looked back to Min Ja, who stood up.. "I waited for you for 2 years! I thought you died! That they killed you or something!" Min ja yelled. She had tears rolling down her eyes. And I hated it when she cried.. "I had to go to New York for 2 years and work on the company.. " I said. "You never even called me! I told you to call me when you can.. But you never did." She said. "I'm sorry.. I was so busy.. I wanted to but everytime I was down with work. It was already late here in Korea." I said. 

Min Ja looked to me, She didn't say anything. "I missed you so much." She said. She whipped the tears away from her eyes. Chanyeol was quiet now.. I didn't hear any snickering like earlier. "I missed you too." I said. "It's just I was busy.. I'm sorry Min." I said. She smiled and walked to me, she hugged me tightly. As I hugged her back.. I'm thinking she saw Chanyeol cause she let go of me and gave me a shocked look. I laughed. "Thats my older twin brother. Chanyeol." I said. 

Chanyeol stood up smiling. "It's nice to meet you Min Ja." He said smiling. Min Ja looked to me with a surprised look.. "You never told me he was here." She said. "Well.. You where yelling at me awhile ago.." I said. Min Ja frowned, she hit me lightly on the arm. I laughed. "I was going to send them home.. But than E.den said that he thought you should meet my brother." I said. Min Ja looked to Sehun.. "Who are you?" She asked. "I'm Oh Sehun. Maknae of EXO," He said. Min Ja looked to me.. "What?" I said. "EXO as in the kpop group?" She asked. "Yes. Chanyeol is also in the group.." I said. "I feel like I have seen Sehun around before." She said. I gave her a raised eyebrow. 

But she pushed it away.. As She smiled at Chanyeol.. "Nice too meet you too." She said. Chanyeol gave me a funny look. "What's so funny?" I asked. "I'm wondering how she is your type." Chanyeol said. Sehun laughed too. I shook my head, signing. 

When sitting down.. As E.den was in the kitchen cooking. "You guys look so much alike.. The only difference is Chanyeol smiles alot, and you don't smile anymore. Unlike before." She said. Chanyeol gave me a look. "What?" I asked. "Does she know about what happened at the house?" Chanyeol asked. I looked to Min Ja.. She gave me a worried look. "He won't tell me.." Min Ja mumbled. "You haven't told your girlfriend?" Chanyeol said. "I don't know.. If shes ready yet.. I don't want her to be scared.." I said. "Scared of what?" Sehun said. I signed, I was going to open my mouth.. But than E.den dropped in.. "There is a lot of things that happened in the house when Chanhee was still with the kidnappers. He only told Chanyeol alittle of the story.. The full story is... Scary.." E.den said. Min Ja looked to me with a worried look, and when I looked to Chanyeol he was giving a serious look, I signed. "I'll tell you.. But not infront of Min Ja.. And maybe Sehun.." I said. Chanyeol nodded. 

End of POV. 

 

Hearing E.den say that the full story was scary.. I wanted to hear it. Because if Beating and cutting wasn't enough.. What else did Jongki do to my brother? I had an idea that what he told me was only a handful of the story.. If he turned out cold hearted, to protect himself.. His really scared inside. 

For the most part the night was really okay.. Min Ja left at 9:00 pm. I snickered at my brother when they kissed. Earning a light hit from him on my head as Sehun laughed at me.. We where sitting here in the living room, We where just talking.. Chanhee kept looking to the window.. Which was unusal.. He had this far away look on his face when he looked outside to the sky.. Before I didn't notice the walkie talkie that was on his belt.. I wandered what the walkie talkie was for.. But I think it was for EXEL.. He never done this before though.. I don't remember him, ever look out the window with a far away look on his face. It was almost like he was worried Jongki would come back to get him.. 

Like I would let that happen. Not this day and this time. I'm not letting Jongki take my brother away, or worse kill him.. Chanhee stared the window, just standing there. I looked to E.den.. "When did he start looking out the window with a faraway look?" I asked. E.den signed. "Since the time he ran away from the kidnappers. Like he was afriad he would be taken back or something." E.den said. "His grown up now.. It won't that be easy anymore." Sehun said. "Yes.. But Chanhee still thinks that Jongki is going to come after him... But he won't tell the full story to me, Zico and Eli, He didn't really tell anyone. The only one that knows the whole story other than Chanhee and Jongki is Yu Jie." He said. I frooze. "How?" I asked. "Yu Jie tried to take Chanhee out many times and Chanhee told him what happened. Yu Jie was angry when he heard the whole story.. Now.. Chanhee is scared you would change Chanyeol.." E.den said. "What do you mean?" I asked. I looked to Chanhee. Chanhee looked to me.. "You may not smile ever again.. When I finish the full story." Chanhee said. 

"I can't tell you the story.. I'm not going to be the one to take your smiles away.." Chanhee said. I signed, "Let me be the judge of that.." I said. "Your not going to hide anything from me.. I'm your brother.. You have to trust me.." I said. "I already trust you.." Chanhee said. "Doesn't seem like it." I said. I told Sehun to follow. But Sehun didn't follow.. He stood there looking at Chanhee with a sadden look. "Sehun." I said. Sehun signed.. He looked to me, before looking to Chanhee. "Hyung... Do you really not remember me from before?" Sehun asked. Chanhee smiled alittle.. "I do... Your that little kid I helped find your family when you got lost." Chanhee said. Sehun smiled, "Good.. Nice to see you again Hyung.." He said. I was shocked when Sehun knew Chanhee before. Sehun followed me.. "You knew my brother back than?" I asked.

"Yes. And Hyung.. I saw the cuts and bruises before they where covered with the tattoos and they looked really bad.." Sehun said. "It looked more than just cutting with a knife and getting beating up.. Like there where also burns on his arms." Sehun said. I frooze... "Burns.." I mumbled. "Hyung.. I'm worried.. What else did the kidnapper do.." Sehun said. I didn't look at Sehun.. But I can tell his face was full of worry and sadness. 

I cleanched the stirring wheel.. 'I hope you tell me the whole story..' I thought. 

 

Chanhee's POV: 

"Chanhee.." E.den said. "I know.. I know.." I said. "Why are you so worried about telling him.." E.den asked. I looked down.. "Hyung.. look at me.. I was once the same as my brother.. I was once the Happy Virus.. Remember. And what he did to me made me to this cold hearted monster." I said. "Your not a monster Chanhee." E.den said. I put my head back on the couch. "What if he loses his smiles. It's not impossible.. I lost mine already.." I said. "Like I said before. Chanhee.. You have to tell someone." E.den said. "But Yu Jie Hyung already knows." I said. 

"I know.. But Chanhee.. If you don't tell Chanyeol, Jongki is going to tell him.. If he comes here." E.den said. I signed. "But.." I mumbled. "Would you rather you telling him yourself, or having Jongki tell him.." E.den said. "I would rather tell him." I said. "Than.. You know you have to tell him than.. Because he will be angry at you.. If you don't tell him yourself." E.den said. "And... Chanhee. I want to hear it too.. You haven't told me, Zico or Eli.. Even Taewoon.. And you had told me that you see Taewoon as a big brother figure. Because you and Zico are very close." E.den Said. "I'm close to all 4 of you guys." I said. "I know your afraid to tell us.. We will still be the same. And samething with your brother. Chanhee.. You shouldn't hide so much secrets from your brother." E.den said.