|| Chapter 11: Half of Me ||

Secrets Between Brothers

A/N: So finally in the 10th chapther (go read it first before reading this chapter) Chanhee finally let go of his fears of believing it was still his fault with Kai's death and somehow came to terms with it. And although he had still felt sad about it. He had taken it to heart that maybe Kai really isn't gone forever. Well this one is the 11th, and the story isn't over yet. So please keep reading. Thank you for everything till here. - RemeRis96 


     Overall our birthday  was pretty nice.. It was a normal day.. Chanhee's broken leg was starting to heal.. Currently I knew he was at his company, even if I told him not to go.. We were currently fliming for our newest Music video.. 


"Chanyeol come over here!" Suho said. I walked over and got ready for my part..


Chanhee's POV: 

My desk phone rang, so I  picked it up, not knowing who it was exactly. 

      At first  It was quiet on the other side for alittle.. "Park Chanhee.. You should of died before.." A dark voice said.. I froze.. I started shaking.. He couldn't believe who it was, how the heck did he get his desk number; It wasn't exactly a easy thing to slove. He laughed bitterly.. "STOP LAUGHING!" Chanhee yelled. He felt a hand go on his shoulder.. He knew it was E.den.. "Chanhee clam down.." E.den said softly.. "You haven't won yet Chanhee. I would just give up. Cause you will lose." He said bitterly.. Chanhee froze.. His eyes widened.. He was shaking alot.. 

     "You will not win." I said bitterly.. "We will see.. But I'm thinking when this is all over.. You will regret ever running away.. I will take away the one person who means the most to you.. And you will see just how cold the world can be." he said. I knew exactly who he meant.. My brother.. Chanyeol.. 

"YOU WOULDN'T DARE! STAY AWAY FROM HIM YOU BASTARD!" I yelled.

"Fine.. But if you send any of your teammates my way. I will kill that person.. So you better say your goodbyes cause that will be his fate if you don't obey me." He said.. Evil in his voice as he hanged up.. The other side of the phone beeped. 

"Chanhee What happened?" E.den asked... I didn't say anything.. I was to frozen, to frantic, to much shaking to even force anything out of my mouth.. 


Timeskip: 

     I forced myself to sleep.. That night.. Even if I really didn't want to sleep.. 

Blood.. It smelled to much like blood. I looked around. I froze when I saw a body in the snow.. I looked closely and my eyes widened.. I ran over.. I bended down infront of the lifeless body.. Tears welled in my eyes, "No.." I mumbled. I reached out.. His face was cold, his normally warm hands where cold as ice. "Chanyeol." I mumbled. Tears rolled my eyes. 

"I warned you.." A voice said. I screamed.. 

I sat up from my bed fast, as I looked around. I looked to my hands, as I heard fast footsteps before the door opened. "Chanhee what happened?" Eden asked frantically.. I looked to my hands, I was shaking frantically and it was blurry.. To Blurry to see.. 

"Chanhee what happened?" I heard.. 


Back to orginal pov: (Chanyeol.) 

     We had just gotten home from fliming the music video.. We went to Chanhee's house, I saw him by the tv. Although he wasn't even watching. He stared blankly at it.. "Chanhee? Are you okay?" I touched his shoulder. Chanhee jumped, he was tense.. "Whats wrong!?" I asked flinching back. He stared at his hands, as they where shaking infront of him.. "Blood.." He mumbled.

"Blood? Please look at me.." I touched his shoulder again, "there's no blood. You're safe." He didn't look at me.. He kept looking to his hands with a terrified look.. Looking as if he saw a monster. "Y-your... Your okay.." he mumbled. But he wasn't looking towards me, but I can tell he wasn't talking to me..

I was starting to get worried.. Something is wrong with Chanhee but what.. He won't even look at me..

"Of Course." I said as I sat next to him.. He flinched away.. I looked to him with a saddened look when he just kept staring at his hands, His hands where shaking like crazy. His body was tensed..

'What happened to you..' I thought.


Chanhee's POV: 

     I kept seeing blood everytime I looked at my hands.. Blood, his blood.. I was shaking strongly.. My muscles tensing.. 

'I will take away the one person who means the most to you..' I kept thinking of that same old sentence..

He put his hands to his head he was shaking...

He felt arms go around him.. Tightly hugging him.. He knew it was Chanyeol. I couldn't bring myself to hug back.. I was shaking to much.. I began to think more about it.. and tears welled in my eyes.. But I knew if he stayed by my side he will only get hurt.

"Y- You have to stay away from here. From me.." I said.. I was mumbling.. I couldn't bring my voice to go any higher.
"Oh how come? Is someone hurting you?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm a Monster." I mumbled.

"No your not.." Chanyeol said.

"Your not going to think that way anymore." Chanhee said.

"I'm never going to think that of you." He stood up and reached his hand out "come on, let's wash your face and get something to cheer you up a little."

'He won't stop will he..' I thought.

"No Stay away from me!" I yelled. He froze.. Tears rolled down my eyes. "I - I can't lose someone else. I just can't!" I yelled. Tears rolled down my eyes.

"Your not going to lose me. I promise you." Chanyeol said.

"The longer you say by my side the more true his words will be." I said. He looked confused. "Who?" Chanyeol asked.

"Jongki called and ever since than. Chanhee's been like this." Eden said. I froze at that name.. My shoulders tensing again.. My hands shaking.. 'Whats wrong with me?' I thought.

'I'm supposed to be strong.. I'm supposed to be unstoppable like everyone says.. But it doesn't feel that way.. Not right now anyway.. I already lost Kai.. I don't need to lose Chanyeol also.. Not when I just got to see him again. .

  But I don't know what Jongki will do.. All he said is I have to obey him or else... But I'm already growned up.. There is nothing he can make me do.. But wait.. I can't even fight back. .If I send any of the others there.. He will Kill Chanyeol.. Argh.. What now?' I thought..

    I signed.. As I looked to Chanyeol who was now looking at me worriedly..I didn't say anything. I knew I was worrying both him and Eden. Eden knows that Jongki called, but not what he said. "Just leave Chanyeol." I said. He gave me a shocked face. "I'm not leaving what if Jongki comes and he hurts you.." Chanyeol said. I didn't even let him finish the sentence. Afterall it wasn't about me that Jongki was after. "Jongki is not after me! Just go.. Go back to your dorm.. You would be safer there." I said. 

       Chanyeol gave me a frown but walked away anyways. I signed as I heard the door slam quietly. "Chanhee, if its not you his after..." E.den asked. "Jongki had called to warn me that if I do anything to fight back aganist him he would kill the most important person to me.." I said. E.den froze. "Min Ja?" E.den asked. "Well she is the girl I love.. But its not Minja he is talking about.." I said. E.den froze. "He will kill Chanyeol if I do anything to stop him.." I said. E.den was shocked. He gripped his walkie talkie as he walked off to probably tell the other groups what I had just said. 

I laid down on the couch... I knew my brother would hate me, but I have to push him away or else he would killed. I kept looking to my hands.. Why do I keep seeing blood when there isn't any there.

What did that dream mean?

Time Skip: 

   I had forced myself to stay home since Zico had called a meeting after hearing what Jongki said from E.den, who heard from me. I had a lot to do in the office. But than agian I was the CEO, the boss of the company.. I had called the day off and the workers where kind of confused but they where happy alittle.. Some worked late hours last night so I would understand.

   I was sitting here on my computer when I heard the doorbell ring and looking through the window I saw alot of cars here already.. I signed and walked to the door. Everyone was already here. 

So we where all sitting here in the living room.. That was pretty big for just two people. Me and E.den.. I had wondered why Zico always wants to put himself in my business, afterall this has nothing to do with anyone else. After all it was my brother that we where talking about. But than again.. I didn't know what the heck he wanted to talk about.. But I knew one thing.. I don't want my brother to die because of me.. 

He was the other half of me.. He was my twin brother.