|| Chapter 10: I'm Sorry ||

Secrets Between Brothers

A/N: This is the last one that will have others POV's until next time. But for the last few, I wanted to show it through Chanhee's eyes, for the parts where he is struggling in a coma. Choosing rather to die or to stay alive. It's a really critical moment. Because he still blames himself for something happening in the past, And I think you would know that the person isn't Jongin, even though I've been putting his name as Kai.. It isn't exactly Kai and I think you found out on your own who exactly this person is. - RemeRis96 


    (Note: *Remeber Regular POV is Chanyeol for this story.. Unless It says otherwise.*)

The doctor was checking Chanhee again.. Its been a week already, tomorrow was already our birthday.. I don't want him to die on the day we were born.. It wouldn't be fair. Everyone kept telling me to eat and to sleep. But I kept disagreeing. I wanted to make sure he was okay, before I slept. We humans can live without food. I have been drinking water.. Sehun had said he moved his hand. But I don't really believe it.. 

           I haven't seen it myself, so how can I say I do.. The heart michine was beeping.. Slowly but it was beeping. All the wires and stuff hooked to his body, wasn't making me sick.. I don't like seeing him like this in this way.. 

     He was my brother after all, my only brother.. I can't lose him.. Not the day before our birthday, our birthday or ever.. 

I signed. The doctor looked to me and told me that maybe it may be best to unplug him.. Mom and Dad didn't have the heart to answer, and my big sister was crying and didn't have any strength.. So the doctor turned to me.. "It's your Choice. Whats best for your brother?" The doctor had said.  

Why was he asking me, why would I even choose to unplug my own brother.


Chanhee's POV: 

     "Chanhee don't make your brother make that choice. Please just wake up already.." Kai said. I looked to my brother and than to my body which was laying coldly on the ground. 

Suddenly it got really dark.. "KAI!" I yelled. "Hyung.. It's your choice now.. I tried helping you anyway." Kai said. I looked around. One hall was towards heaven, and one was towards a different light.. I didn't know where it lead. 

"Hyung.. I don't know if you can hear me.. But Please don't give up yet.. We still believe in you. But if you want to go.. I won't stop you.." Sota said. 

"Don't give up yet Dongseang.. The team still needs you." Yu Jie said. 

  I ran towards the light..The way to heaven..  But I paused. As I felt someone grip my hand. 

"Don't make me make that choice. I - I don't want to unplug you.. Please.. Wake up.. Please.." Chanyeol said. 

I turned and ran the other way towards the other door. 
I started to feel pain... But I kept running. 

I got clsoer to the light.. The more I did. the more I felt pain.. But I couldn't leave Chanyeol.. I couldn't leave my brother.. I still owe him answers. When I opened my eyes.. It was blurry.. 


Back to regular POV: 

      I felt a weakened grip from Chanhee. I looked up...He opened his eyes. He weakly looked around.. "Chanhee Hyung!" Sota said smiling as he hugged Chanhee. All of Exel was smiling. He looked over to me.. "Hey Brother." I said smiling. I was still holding on to his hand.. I whipped away the tears that was going down my cheeks. I let go of his hand.. As I stood up. I left the room tolet Zico, E,den and Eli talk to him. "His awake now?" Sehun asked. I nodded. "Yes he is Sehun." I said. Sehun smiled. The others in the room was cheering. Exel came out after me, after I was already seated. 

Mom put her hand on my shoulder. "It's okay Chanyeol. Your brother woke up." She said. 

I was still shaken, since after all I did almost lose my brother. 

I didn't know what was going on in the room.. But I was pretty sure Chanhee wanted to talk to them about something. 
I was still wondering what happened, the full truth.. He didn't really want to tell me though. 


Chanhee's POV: 

     I weakly sat up with the help of E.den Hyung. " You scared all of us, You where out for a week." Zico said. The doctor was checking on me.. 
"Well it seems everything is Okay." The doctor said. I smiled weakly since I had just woken up from a Coma. " I am surprised that you didn't come out with more injures. Concerning after all the wall fell striaght on you." Yu Jie said. "So is he free to go home?" E.den asked. "Not right now. Maybe in a few hours." The doctor said. "Thank you Doctor." E.den said. Doctor smiled as he walked out. 

 

Timeskip: 

It was a few hours and most people went home after talking to me. "Chanhee you should rest." E.den said. He was sitting in the chair next to me, While Eli and Zico was sitting on the couch in the room. Chanyeol was talking with the manger of EXO on the phone. Sehun was sitting on my other side on a chair. "So hyung.. What did the doctor say about going home?" Sehun asked. 

"The Doctor said, he can go home in a few hours. But I want him to rest first before we go on." E.den said. Sehun nodded. "Sehun.... Make Chanyeol go home.. And make him eat and than sleep." I said. "He isn't going to listen to me." Sehun said. "Tell him that I said so." I said. "Now go on Sehun.. I know you have been here for awhile also." I said. As I reached over I was still weak but it didn't stop me from patting his head and ruffling his hair. Sehun smiled at me. "Alright Alright I Will." Sehun said. 

    Chanyeol came walking in.. "Chanyeol hyung Chanhee wants us to go back to the dorm." Sehun said. Chanyeol looked to me. He had a serious look.. "Chanhee.." He said. 

" I want you to Eat and go to sleep.." I said making my voice as stern as it will go.. "I'm fine." Chanyeol said. "No. You look like crap. Go to sleep, go eat.. Just go back to the dorm.. I'm okay now Chanyeol. I'm going home in a 1 hour." I said. "But." Chanyeol said. "No buts Hyung. Go to sleep and eat something or you can't visit tomorrow." I said. Chanyeol frowned. As he lightly pouted. 

"Stop acting childish.. Tomorrow we are turning 24." I said. E.den, Zico and Eli was chuckling, "Don't argue with me Chanyeol.." I said. "Alright, Alright." Chanyeol compilaned. "Come on Sehun lets go.." Chanyeol grumbled. He went out. "Make sure he really eats and aleast sleeps okay." I said to Sehun. Sehun nodded. He hugged me lightly as he walked out. I can tell he was already getting close to me.. 

"Chanyeol.. Are you ready  to go home? Or do you want to rest first?" E.den asked. "I'm ready.. But maybe use a wheel chair for now." I said. I know we got the chruches already.. But I just didn't to use it, I had just woken up from a coma.. I don't think it's a good idea. E.den nodded while telling Zico to get a wheel chair. Zico nodded and he got a Wheel chair. I carefully got out with the help of Eden and Eli when Zico got the wheel chair. 

Zico held the crutches, as E.den and Eli got the stuff that was here. Of mine.

     The Drive home was pretty claming.. I rested alittle, when getting home. Eli and E.den helped me in the house. Eli on my left and E.den on my right. As Zico was behind holding the crutches and some stuff. 

The carefully put me on my bed. E.den putting a pillow under my leg and behind my back.. "Are you okay Chanhee?" E.den asked. "Yes.. " I said. He smiled. As he reached over and lightly patted my head. Before walking outside of the room, he came back with water and pain reliever. I took it, I left the water on the side of my bed. "Now go to sleep. It's pretty late.. And tomorrow, is your birthday.. " E.den said.  " Alright." I said .He smiled. 'Goodnight Chanhee." E.den said. "Goodnight. Thank you." I said. He smiled. 'Glad your back." He said. 

He closed the door, after turning off the light. I fell asleep after getting alittle more comfortable. I haven't slept in my own bed. Heck I haven't slept period. I've been stuck in a Coma for a weak. My body was weakened, I had a head ache and everything just felt numb.

 

Morning: 

In the morning, when I woke up it was 10:00 am.. 

I looked around the room.. I heard voices outside. I looked to the corner of the room and saw Zico was there, Reading a book. He looked to me. "Goodmorning Bro." He said I smiled. "How was your Sleep?" He asked. "Good.. Concerning It was my first night actually sleeping," I said. Zico chuckled. "Well. Happy Birthday Bro." He said. I smiled. "Thank you." I said. We did our secret Hand shake before he helped me up from the bed. And handed me my Crutches. 

I went out and saw Exel was there, Of course Eli was there. He and Zico spent the night in the extra rooms. There groups already here. Actually all the groups I was in the same divison with was here. "Hey there is the Birthday boy!" B-bomb said. I smiled, "Thank you Hyung." I said. "How are you feeling?" Rasa asked. "Good." I said. I sat down carefully on the couch next to Eli and E.den. "Just good. It's your birthday. You should be happier." King said. He was LC9's tracker and a good one at that.

  "But he also shares this day with his twin brother and he is celebrating it with his group members not even alittle with Chanhee. When it's his birthday too." Sato said. I knew he was judging Chanyeol alittle.

I signed,  "Sato it's fine." I said. He looked to me. "But Hyung, its your birthday too. And you just woke up from a coma yesterday." He said. I smiled, one smile that I would have back than, there is still only some people I would show it to.

"Its fine.. I promise. I have you all here anyways." I said.

Sato signed, "If you say so Hyung." He said.

E.den looked to me, "Is there anything you would like to do?" He asked. He looked to me, with a smile on his face.

"Yeah bro we would do anything, just not anything dangerous." B-bomb said.

"Its safe to say that Chanhee doesn't really like Dangerous stuff other than his motorcycle. But he can't really ride it." Eli said.
      Zico was giving me this look, which I can tell that he knew what I wanted to do for alittle aleast.
"Do you want to visit Kai?" He asked. Everuone had a kind of weird look. "What do you mean?" P.O said. But Zico wasn't really paying attention to the youngest of Block B at all. He was to busy looking to me. All of Exel looked to me,

"I would like to but..." I said. Everyone looked to me.. 

"But what? Whats wrong Chanhee?" Zico asked. 

"I don't know if he would want me to go there." I said. "Oh come on Chanhee, Why wouldn't he.. Maybe it will put your mind at ease to finally let out things that you copped up in your head. Its been nine years since he died.. You need to move on, put your mind at ease.." E.den said. "Really?" I asked. "Yes really..We will go with you." E.den said. I looked at everyone as they nodded and smiled lightly at me..


Back to Regular POV (CHANYEOL):  

     We were driving to Jongin's brothers grave, funny that we were going there on my birthday.. But I didn't really say anything. I stopped walking and turned the others to quiet them. And What I saw shocked me, I saw Exel there, along with the other groups that followed Chanhee. "Hey Hyung.. We came here to say hello to you." Sato said. He let one tear spill down his cheeks. Chanhee who had crutches, he was looking at the grave with a blank look. "I think we should leave them alone. He is the one that before anything else wanted to visit him on his very own birthday. The least we can do is let him talk to Kai." E.den said. Everyone left expect Zico.. Who patted Chanhee's shoulder. 

    "Chanhee. It's been nine years, You haven't been here at all.. And I think Kai would be happy to see you here." Zico said. Chanhee looked at Zico, his eyes where watery as he finally let tears roll down his cheeks. "Stop blaming yourself.. I don't think he would like to see you keep doing that." Zico said. "It could of been me Zico.. Kai was way to young." Chanhee said. The wind was blowing, Jongin had a saddened look on his face as he saw this scene in front of him.. 

      The wind was rustling through like it was disagreeing with what Chanhee said but that was impossible. "Your the leader of Exel Chanhee. The group would be lost without you.. If they lost their leader, it would break up the whole group.. Your the one that keeps them togther. Happy virus or not.. Your still the reason why they stayed togther as one till this day.." Zico said. 

Chanhee looked to the grave. "Now I'm going to go.. I  imginae you want to talk to him alone." Zico said as he walked away.. When Zico walked away Chanhee smiled as tears rolled down.. "How are you Kiddo?" He said. I looked towards Jongin who had tears rolling down his eyes. "Jongin." I whisappered. "I didn't know how close Chanhee was to my brother." Kai said. 

     "I'm sorry, I haven't been here. I waited so long to come here, and visit and for that I apologize. Thank you for everything kid.. I know I never thanked you for everything you've done when you where alive. It was because of you that I was able to see my family again.. But it just doesn't seem right now, Your not around anymore.. Heck, I haven't even went in your room at my house. Which you probably left in a big mess." Chanhee said. As he chuckled alittle. 

"Kai used to live with Chanhee Hyung?" Jongin whisappered shocked. 

"Im sorry I didn't keep the promise..I've let myself be the monster I would never thought I would. After you died. I lost my will to smile. I'm no longer a happy virus, I wasn't strong enough to keep up the postive attuide when my life was already falling apart. I let myself become this cold hearted. Part of it was Jongki's fault.. But than the rest was mine. I would have been stronger. But I guess I'm not as strong as I thought I was." Chanhee said, He lowered his head, still holding on to the handle on the Crutches. 

   "I was glad to see you.. During my coma state even if it was for alittle.. I guess that was your way of saying goodbye for good and also your way in checking in.. I don't regret meeting you kiddo, I don't regret meeting any of my friends. Everyone became a second family and you where like a little brother I never had since Chanyeol is my older twin brother. But.. the only thing I regret, is not seeing you conqur the dream you wanted to, the dream you spoke so highly about. I wish you lived to see how far you can go. But I guess your not exactly gone, Your still watching over everyone. And Although I miss you, surprisling afterall your pranks and jokes sometimes annoyed me to no end. I won't give up so easily anymore.. So don't count on seeing me in heaven anytime soon Baby brother." Chanhee said. as he smiled, it was a real smile.

     One that he haven't given me since the time he came back.. Jongin whipped tears away from his eyes and smiled to.. 

"Aww. Chanhee called Jongin's brother. Baby Brother." Baekhyun gushed with a smile on his face. 

He let tears roll down, "Goodbye kiddo. Thank you for believing in me." Chanhee said. He bended down alittle and touched the gravestone, even with his leg and the way he is right now. "I'll visit soon." He said. He went off using his crutches. And I watched him go with a smile on his face. He seems to be alittle more relaxed than when he first came here. After they left compeletly; We went over. "Chanyeol.. Aren't you going to celebrate your birthday with your twin brother, since afterall you have the same day.." Joonmyeon said. 

"Yes.. But I would like to let him be with his friends and second family first." I said. "Are you sure?" Minseok Hyung asked. I nodded. We stayed for alittle before I choose it was a good time to go to Chanhee's house 15 minutes later.