|| Chapter 7: Fire||

Secrets Between Brothers

GD's POV: 

     The meeting was tiring, I didn't want to be here. Since apprentaly.. They are talking about killing Chanhee. And being friends with him.. This talk is not really one I like. But I had to be here, because my dad was once team mates with Jongki.. But does that make me on Skulls team.. I will rather be on Chanhees Team.. And the same thing with my other group members.. TOP  Hyung kept looking over to me, with a look.. I know what he was thinking. He didn't really like the idea of being with SKULL.. But we had to follow my dads orders.

    When the other two groups left... Thats when TOP looked at me.. "I don't really like the idea of killing Chan Hee. Even when Jongki says so.." TOP said. I signed. "I don't either. But my dad is making me be on Yun Ki's side. When I want to be on Chanhee's.. I mean we are best friends. But I think as a hyung.. He doesn't really see me as a friend.. Because I haven't told him the reason why I'm on SKULLS side.

  "You haven't even told him?" Taeyang asked. He was frowning. "Are you kidding." He added. I frowned. "It's hard to do that when Chanhee won't talk to me. "GD Hyung.. Arent you growned up.. And your our leader. I'm pretty sure.. Your dad has no control over you anymore." Daesung said. "I have been on this side since 18... Which I didn't want to.. But I will killed before I swtich to Chanhee's side." I said. "So what are we going to do?" Seungri asked. "We may have to just control things in this side. If I could find a way to escape without being killed than we will move to Chanhees side.. But first I have to get him and everyone on his side to talk to me.. Since none of them won't even look to me anymore." I said.

      Everyone nodded. As We stood up. I was mentaly kicking myself, for not standing up angaist my dad. 

But nothing I can do for now.. I have to talk to Chanhee.. But how? He and the others won't talk to me anymore. 

-End of POV - 

 

Chanhee's POV: 

I was here in the company.. Chanyeol was here again.. After his reharsal had finished early.. And EXO was here to.. And Jongin kept talking to me.. While I was trying to work. I stopped when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in.." I said. The door opened and it was Infinite. Sunggyu had a worried look.. "Chanhee..." He said. I looked to Sunggyu Hyung. All of Infinite looked kind of angry.. "CAP Called.. he said that Jongki wants SKULL And the groups with him to kill you.." Sunggyu said. I froze. All of EXO was shocked. "Who is Jongki?" Lay asked. Myungsoo looked to EXO. "Are you sure we should be talking about this infront of them?" He asked. "It's fine Myungsoo. My twin brother is in the group and they aren't Mafia." I said. Myungsoo nodded. 

"When are they planning to go on with the plan?" I asked. "We don't know.. All CAP told Sunggyu was that they where going to attack.. But not when.." Dongwoo said. "Chanhee.. Maybe we should get the other groups. Here.. like maybe set up a meeting with them all here. I mean there is more on your side than on Skulls side." Hoya said. "If the other groups are busy.. I Don't think it's a good idea." I said. 

I heard a roar of cars outside.. "Looks like they aren't busy..." I mumbled. The door opened and BAP , Speed,  BLOCK B and LC9 came in.. Expect for EXEL..  Yongguk wasn't wearing his hoodie like when He took Sehun here 2 days ago.. "Did you hear the news?" Yongguk said. "We just told him." Sunggyu said. 'No.. Now there is word that they might attack EXEL's hide out." Yongguk said. I stopped what I was doing. I looked to the others in front of me. "Hyung.. Your group members, are they in the hide out right now?" Zelo asked. I nodded. "Uh no.." Jongup said. "Hyung.. You should go check on them.. Like now.." Sungjung mumbled I looked to the window. My eyes widened when I saw smoke coming from the direction of the hide out.. I stood up and ran out.. I heard footsteps behind me.. And I knew it was the other groups. 

   I was hoping that they where alright and that nothing happened to them.. 

End of POV. 

 

I stayed in the office.. But Chanhee looked scared to death when Sungjung told him to go and see if they are alright. All the other Mafia groups on Chanhee's side followed after. Me and EXO stayed here. Chanhee told me too.. Chanhee left his walkie talkie here.. I was going to pick it up to bring it to him.. But I heard a Yu Jie's voice.. "Chanhee... Jongki's here.." He said. My eyes widened. I looked to the other members. "Who is Jongki?" Kai asked. "Yeah they talked about him earlier." Lay said. "His the one that kidnapped Chanhee. And he is at the hideout.." I said. "Did Chanhee take his phone?" Xiumin hyung asked. I looked to the table. I nodded. "Call him." Xiumin said. 

I called my brother. Hoping I wasn't to late. 

 

Chanhee's POV: 

"Chanhee your phone is ringing." Yongguk said. When we where running to the hide out. I took my phone out, while stopping and the other groups stopped. It was Chanyeol. "Hello?" I said. "Chanhee." Chanyeol said. "Jongki is there at the hide out.." Chanhee said I frooze.. "Whats wrong Chanhee?" Zico asked. "Jongki is at the hide out.." I said. They all frooze. "Your kidding.." Eli said. "Yes.. Chanyeol said that Yu Jie walkie talkied me and said so.." I said. "We should really go there now.. I mean.. What if he hurts them." I said. "Its you he wants Chanhee." Sunggyu said. I signed. 
 

There behind Jongki the hide out was on fire. Some of the members came out.. Expect for Yu Jie.. "Where is Yu Jie Hyung?" I asked. "Hyung he  is still inside there.." Daelo said. My eyes widened. "Chanhee!" Taewoon called after. As I ran to the building that was on fire. And I kicked the door open.. I can feel  tears rolling down my cheeks. He was the only one who knew what happened. All of it.. 

The thought of him dying was scary and   I didn't want it to happen.. I can feel the burns from where I was burned by the fire, All the things Jongki did it was like it was happening again.. Like the sitiches in my stumach re opened and was bleeding.. Only it wasn't. I heard my name be called. And I looked over and Yu Jie was there. fire was infront of him.. I ran over. I didn't care about the fire that touched me. I grabbed his arm and ran him to the door. "What are you doing?" He asked. He looked at me worriedly.. Since he saw the new bruises on my legs and the fire that was there. I had padded it down.. with my jacket. "Run.. Out." I said. He nodded and ran out. I went to search for the necklace that means alot to me.. That Chanyeol has the other copy of when I felt something fall on me and I out from the impact.

End Of POV - 


E.DEN'S POV: 

   One of the walls fell on him, all of us out here where scared. Especially Yu Jie who had just gotten out. "CHANHEE!" Zico Yelled. some of us had tears willing in our eyes. But we didn't let it down to our cheeks. Taewoon ran inside the building to check if Chanhee was still alive. As Jongki smiled evily at us. "I won." He said. Zico wanted to attack him.. But B - Bomb held him back.. "BASTARD!" Zico yelled after Jongki. As Jongki was chuckling. 

"HELP!" Taewoon yelled. SPEED went running over to the house. "One of you guys call the abulance." I said. Myungsoo took his phone out and called the abulance. 

A few minutes later the abulance came, as the fire men took out the fire. We saw Taewoon come out with the other members of Speed and they where holding Chanhee.. his clothes where all ruined. He had a big bruise on his cheek. As his legs where bleeding. We would have to check how bad his legs turned out.. And his stumach was bleeding. Meaning the sitiches came out. We all ran to him.. As He was put on to the strecher. He was unconcious from the impact. They put him in the car.. I noticed he was holding his necklace.. Chanyeol has the other.

We watched the abulance drive away.. Before going to the Company to get the cars. When we got there EXO was outside the building. "Where is Chanhee?" Chanyeol said. Zico looked to me, as He was cleanching his fist. "Jongki.. That bastard.. Set the hide out EXEL had on fire. YU Jie got trapped in there. So Chanhee ran inside. Yu Jie ran out.. As Chanhee was looking for the necklace you both had. When he found it. A wall fell on him." Zico asked. Chanyeol frooze. "Is he okay!?" Chanyeol asked worriedly.. "We don't know." Sunggyu. 

There was only 5 groups there today.. U-kiss and BTS where taking care of other stuff, And of course Teen Top is on a mission to pretend to be on SKULL's side. 

Chanyeol looked worried. "We should go check on him!" Chanyeol said scaredly.. Me and the groups looked to eachother feeling bad for Chanyeol. When Chanyeol left. I looked to the others. "Call Eli and Rap Monster and tell them what happened today." Rasa said. Everyone nodded. When going to the hospital. I hoped Chanhee would wake up soon.. And not get in a coma or something. I just hope it wasn't that bad.