home sweet

See You In Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The only reason they had never gotten banned from restaurants was because Sehun always made sure to give generous 'donations' in the form of very large tips; and this time was no different. The restaurant staff was willing to put up with their crazy as long as they get their due.

 

Even if that crazy was a spoiled, snooty, sociopathic man-child. Twice now he had sent a dish back because it was only 'moderately warm' and once he had sent it back because he thought he saw a bug. It wasn't a bug, Eunji wanted to roll her eyes and call him out, but can't be bothered to do so when there was delicious food in front of her—bug or no bug, she would've inhaled everything on the plate faster than you could say--

 

“Bill!” Sehun snapped impatiently, beckoning a waitress. Eunji glowered at him from her seat. He didn't even cared to see if she was done eating yet. She was still in the middle of her ice-cream!

 

But the bill came quickly. Sehun slapped a note on the table without even looking at it. “Keep the change,” he said dismissively.

 

The waitress stumbled over her thanks, but he didn't even noticed. He was too busy trying to melt her sundae with the heat of his glare.

 

“Cut it out, you're not Superman.” Eunji said between bites.

 

Sehun made a disgruntled noise, “Eat faster.”

 

“If I eat any faster I'll get brain freeze,” she snapped.

 

“That's impossible when you don't even have a brain up there,” he smirked. Eunji placed her spoon down; she didn't know how he did it but he had managed to make her sweet dessert taste sour. He may not have laser vision but he sure has that superpower. 

 

“You are the bane of my existence.” She said bluntly. Sehun shrugged, as if he hears things like this said to him all the time.

 

“Don't care. Are you done?”

 

“No. But let's just go,” she said tiredly, not wanting to start another argument. Sehun didn't say anything, just stood up, grabbed his coat hanging on the back of his chair and walked out. Eunji thanked the waiter at the door before  quickly moving to the car in case her crazy boss decided to make her walk again.

 

“Home,” Sehun informed the driver when they were comfortably settled in.

 

Eunji's head snapped to him, “What?”

 

“I'm tired. I'm taking the rest of the day off,” Sehun said dully, looking out the window.

 

“But it's the last day of the month—”

 

“I know what day it is.”

 

“Your father will be dropping by to see--”

 

“I know.”

 

“He won't be pleased.”

 

“I know,” Sehun growled, and then in a softer tone, one that she was sure she wasn't meant to hear, “He never is.”

 

Eunji bit her lip, knowing that she ought to protest further, but Sehun was as stubborn as a mule. And when it comes to his father, he could be as unmovable as a rock. She understood his reasons, but this was the third end-of-the-month-day that he was skipping out on. As his 'office assistant' she would have to come up with another valid excuse besides, 'your son doesn't want to see you'. Three months ago it was the flu, two months ago it was stuck in a traffic jam, and last month it was 'a close friend unexpectedly died. Sehun-ssi is so devasted, he doesn't want to see anyone'.

 

Sehun couldn't cared less on what she told his father, just as long as he doesn't need to see him.

 

“What will it be this month? You hurt yourself when you tripped down the stairs?” She asked.

 

“An injury, that's good. But I wouldn't have tripped,” he pointed out arrogantly.

 

“You're right. You were pushed down the stairs instead.” Eunji mumbled under her breath.

 

“What was that?”

 

“Nothing.” She said sweetly, and quickly started typing out a text to inform the office that they were taking the rest of the day off.

 

Also, she needed to warn the household that their 'young master' was coming home.

 

.

 

“Good afternoon, Sehun-ssi. Eunji-ssi,” Chorong the maid said pleasantly, taking Sehun's coat and nodding at Eunji.

 

Sehun mumbled something back that she didn't catch, before retre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter