lunch 'date'

See You In Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1:10 p.m.

 

The limo ride was silent. Eunji's anger had not cooled off in the slightest; it didn't helped that when they were getting into the car, he had slammed the door in her face. She knew it was intentional, and she swore she would have revenge on him later.

 

On the other hand, Sehun was looking as content as he possibly could—he had his eyes closed and his face was serene and relaxed. He likes riding around in his big fancy limo.

 

Eunji likes it too, but for a totally different reason. Currently she was busy cleaning off a box of macaroons, sipping champagne, and sneaking imported chocolates into her purse.

 

Sehun either had never noticed this habit of hers, or most likely he just doesn't give a crap.

 

The privacy divider suddenly rolled down.

 

“Sir, there's a traffic jam up ahead.” The driver said quietly.

 

Sehun's eyes snapped open.

 

“Then find another route.” He said in annoyance.

 

Eunji rolled her eyes and interjected, “I'm sure if he could, he would.”

 

Mr Driver was a nice guy. He was always polite and helpful to her. Couldn't blame her if she was a tad defensive.

 

“The other routes are blocked. Apparently there's a pileup.”

 

Sehun's teeth was bared. He was now looking murderous. Eunji felt like more intervention was needed.

 

“Oh well. Let's get pizza then, Mr. Driver,” Eunji said pleasantly, ignoring the furious look that was aimed at her.

 

“I don't want to eat pizza.” He said through clenched teeth.

 

“Too bad,” Eunji shot back, “You could have been enjoying a lovely buffet right now at the company lunch, but you insisted on going out. The route is blocked, it could take hours before it clears, we're hungry and pizza is food. I want pizza." Or burgers. She just wanted something greasy and totally unhealthy after the weekend juice fast she did with her co-workers.

 

"Is it pizza, then?" The driver asked for confirmation. 

 

"Yes," she agreed, at the same time Sehun said a curt, "No."

 

Their eyes met again. Lightning was shooting between them. 

 

"Stop being picky, Sehun! Stop whining and complaining and just choose somewhere!" Her patience had worn thin.

 

If Eunji had been anyone else, she would be dead the instant those words left . But as life would have it, he simply gave her a look that promised hell later on. She lifted her head a little higher, refusing to be intimidated.

 

After a long silence, Sehun finally caved.

 

“Just drive.” He said grumpily. Resignedly.

 

"A-ah...yes, sir." The driver quickly rolled up the divider again.

 

Eunji leaned back into the leather seats, basking in her small victory. Sehun reached for his tumbler and scotch, as he always does when he's pissed at not having gotten what he wanted.

 

She smirked, proud that she had driven him to drink... again.

 

“Don't open your mouth again,” he warned, lowering his glass for a moment to glare at her. She stuck out her tongue childishly.

 

“Whoops. I just did,” she taunted. “What are you gonna do?”

 

 

1:38 p.m.

 

“Son of a .” Eunji grumbled for the twentieth time. Her four inch heels were never meant for walking any distance more than fifty metres.

 

“Don't call my mother that.”

 

Her head snapped up, seeing him waiting in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter