Thank You

My 12 Wolves' Protection

[Sorry in advance for such a short chapter, and not posting it way earlier. I'm kinda busy with school and stuff. I only got to do this cause I was on break for Thanksgiving XD I'll try and update better chapters more often ^^ Anyway enjoy the chapter]

 

I close my eyes and start to breathe in and out to calm myself down. I want to go home to Oppa. Kai please save me… The movement of Jae Jeong seemed to stop. I hit the ground and the impact on my ankle sent a painful shock to my body. I couldn’t help, but let out a cry. I start gasping for air to handle the pain.

 

I look up and wipe my eyes of my tears to clear my vision. I see someone punching Jeong. It’s… Kai, but he’s with Kris, Tao, Chanyeol, Sehun, and Lay. I have a big smile on my face, relieved Kai is here. I look down, but I hear a sound close to a knife being dropped. I look up at the speed of light, and Jeong had a knife.

 

We all look at each other surprised to see the appearance of the knife. Jeong starts and tries to stab Kai multiple times. Kai continues to dodge the sharp object. He looks he’s got some lessons (probably from Kungfu Panda Tao XD lol sorry this is supposed to be serious). I look around and it seems that we’re in an alleyway.

 

I look back to the action and see the other guys try to stop Jeong from using the knife, but I hear running from down the alleyway. A couple of guys, the same number of guys as the number of guys from EXO that have come to save me. Which then the other guys were distracted.

 

Jeong has an evil grin on his face. “Ha, you think you can save that girl?... I will take her away on my Father’s plane back to the states where she came from. She will then stay with me as my beautiful wife, and stay there forever.” He laughs hysterically, as he turn the knife in his right hand. He’s a crazy man. He’s… crazy… What is he talking about?

 

Jeong smiles and grips the knife hard the lunges and slides it across Kai’s leg. Going through his pants and cutting through his skin. “KAI!”, I scream at the top of my lungs. Tears start to fall down my face again, as I get up with the pain from my ankle.

 

I run to Kai to see if he’s okay, but instead my arms push him out of the way as I see Jeong bring his arm back to stab Kai. He hits the ground as I feel a sharp pain in the right side of my body. I try to say something, but nothing comes out. Kai turns around quickly and processes what has happened to him and to me. He’s frozen in his position while I’m here with a knife in me.

 

Jeong suddenly rips the knife out, and twice the amount of pain circulates throughout my body. I cover my wound with my hand as it’s bleeds. Jeong drops the knife on the ground, he’s speechless. He doesn’t say a single word or makes and single movement.

 

Jeong backing away then running down the alleyway. I fall to the ground, and see Kai limping over to me. His leg is bleeding, but someone gave him something to wrap around it. Moments later the other EXO guys come over to see how we were doing after the other bad guys ran after Jeong.

 

Kai kneeling on the ground with a horrified look on his face. “W-why did you do that?”, his hands shaking, hovering over my body. I just smile. Kai starts to form tears in his eyes. I can’t really see much though. My vision continues to get blurry.

 

I start to laugh… but it hurts. “I have to get you to a hospital now!”, Kai says in a loud voice. It hurts my ears. “Chanyeol and Kris grab something long and flat to put her on! Now! And we will all help carry her to the hospital.” I open my mouth slowly. “You’re injured! You can’t carry me!” I yell softly because that’s the amount of energy I had.

 

“What are you talking about? You are way more injured than I am!” he yells at me. My vision get really blurry. I couldn’t recognize any of them. My hearing is also going away. Kai starts to speak. “Please… me... don’t... “, I only hear a couple words. Things are going white and I can’t hear anything anymore.

 

All I do is smile again. I open my mouth again and say two words… “Thank you”.

 

 

8n.jpg?w=510&h=285