Who are you?

My 12 Wolves' Protection

I hear someone yelling... But I can't concentrate on their voice. Who are you? I don't need help... I'm perfectly fine on the floor... I don't want anyone to see me like this... what should I do..? My breath starts to calm down, so my breathing is a bit normal. I feel the girls backing away from me, and I hear the footsteps of the person getting closer and closer to me... They kneel down, and I take a quick look and find it’s a man. "Are you okay?", I look to the ground and my glasses fall off my face.

 

He holds my shoulders, grabs my glasses, and he helps me up carefully. He puts my glasses back on my small face. I look up at him to try, and focus on his face to identify him. I didn't recognize him. Even though I'm new I kinda know many of the people here my their face or body structure.

 

He picks me up so his right arm is under my torso, and his left is under my legs. He brings me to the nurse’s office to get my wounds seen by the nurse. I look at him as the nurse wraps my ankle with the bandage. I flinch at the slightest bend to my ankle. He looks at me, and I look away from him.

 

I get off the bed, and walk outside the door of the small office. Leaning on the wall stands the man that saved me from those horrible girls. He turns around and I could see his face very clearly. There’s still excruciating pain in my ankle, but I still try to ask that man questions. “What’s your name? Why did you help me?”, I say with an attitude. He doesn’t answer. I ask him again with a lighter tone. He doesn’t answer again. I look at him closer.

 

He’s looking down at my ankle. “How’s your ankle? Are you feeling okay?", he says with a concerned voice. "Yes, I feel better now thanks to you. Umm I was wondering why did you help me..?" He looks straight into my eyes "because you looked like you need help. I'm not the kind of a person who can stand there and see some girl getting bullied...", he replies with a serious face.

 

He starts to walk away. “Wait, what’s your name?”, I try to say with my little voice. He doesn’t turn around. I looked a little to the left, and I see those girls again. They walk up to me, and start laughing. “You are so delicate. I didn’t even step on your ankle that hard”, she smiles. They all start to laugh. I look to my right and see that the guy is gone. Great… He’s gone.

 

I look back at them with an angry face. I push myself off the wall and try walking to class. Eun Soo grabs me and pushes me back to the wall. I hit my back against the wall. I look up straight into her eyes, and I want to hit her. I make my hand into a fist, but relax it again. I hear footsteps running towards us.

 

“YAHH, EUN SOO-AH!!!!”, I turn around and I see a tall figure running towards us. She runs and stops quickly in front of Eun Soo. “YAH!! WHY DIDN’T YOU ANSWER YOU PHONE?!!!”, she yells and it echos through the hallway. “Unnie? What are you doing here?”, she says as she kicks my foot.

 

Eun Soo’s Unnie looks at her angrily, and grabs her ear and drags her away. I hear footsteps coming from behind me. I turn around, and I see Baekhyun painting. “J-J-Jagiya”, he paints so hard that I could barely hear his words. “Oh, Hi Yeongi. Kai was looking for you in the front of the school”, He looks down at my ankle. “OMG! Is you ankle okay?!”, I reply slowly with a nod. He turns back toward Eun Soo and her Unnie. “OMG WAIT! JAGIYA..? JAGIYA WAIT FOR ME!!!”, he runs towards her as fast as he could.

 

I lean on the wall, and walk towards the door. I open the door, and I make eye contact with Kai. Kai comes running towards me, and looks at my ankle. “Are you okay? Are you okay? Where were you?”, he says with a worried face. I turn away and nod. Kai takes his hand and grabs my chin and brings my face towards his. I breath in and out…

 

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO CLOSE TO KAI OR ANY MAN BEFORE! Not even Gyeongie Oppa. I push Kai back and try running, but my ankle stops me. Kai walks to me, and helps me stand. “Sorry I did such a weird thing…”, he laughs awkwardly. I start laughing a little with him. “Come on let’s go get you some food. You must be starving!”. I smile a bit because of his awkwardness and my awkwardness. We are friends! Nothing will happen.

 

We get some food and sit down. I take a bite of my food and chew it. It was delicious… or maybe it was because I was starving. I look up and I see the guy who helped me walking across the room. He turns and  makes eye contact and he smiles. I smile back at him, and he continues walking. I turn to the right and see Kai, Baekhyun, Chen, and Kyungsoo talking and laughing with each other. I turn back around wondering about that guy still. Kai taps my shoulder “Are you sure you are okay?, I nod. He smiles.

 

Lunch is over, and the school day feels like it was never going to end. School ends and I walk to where I meet up with Gyeongie Oppa. I hear a scream in a male’s tone, my Oppa’s tone. “Yeongie what happened to your ankle!!!”, he grabs my shoulders and looks at my whole body to make sure I wasn’t hurt anywhere else. We get onto the bus and go home. I lay down in my small blue bed thinking of what will happen tomorrow.

 

I wake up the next morning to the same routine, but a little different with my ankle. I wear longer socks to cover my bandage. My mom didn’t notice anything wrong with me. I’m glad. Oppa helps me to the bus, but we try to act like nothing's wrong with me. No one noticed.

 

We get to school, and I look around for that guy. I can’t find him, but I find Kai. I smile and start walking to him. I feel someone hold my hand, and I turn around as quickly as possible. It’s him… That guy… We stopped and stared at each other. It seems like forever just looking at him and the detail of this face. He looked like the actor Kim Soo Hyun. He has amazing looks, and he has a dimple which I always love on a guy.

 

I snapped out of the trance he had on me, and shook my hand out of his grasp and backed away. I look around and I see Kai with a shocked face. I walked towards him to get away from that guy, but I can’t. He picks me up off of my feet, and whispers to me “Hey, sorry to be like this, but I just wanted you to know my name is Kwan Jae Jeong, and I know you more than you know yourself.... nae sarang (my love)”.

 

I looked at him with a surprised and horrified look. Then I looked at Kai for help. He starts walking towards us to help me, but he turns around and runs away. I start to scream for help. “I thought you were a stranger. A nice stranger from school!”, Jae Jeong laughs. “That’s not the case Yeongie, I hope you understand why I am taking you away”. I look away from him, and start looking around for Kai, and I start to scream for Kai. Jae Jeong starts to laugh louder. “You’re not going anywhere...” I look at him...

 

Who are you?...

 
tumblr_n0sjg10GVa1rayk33o3_500.jpg
(lol just because I can)