Knowing

Secrets of Sitio Nalipol

(mianhe for the LOOOOONNNGGG time of not updating and the short chapter T^T)

Ljoe's POV:

               "Hello..." someone said, making me come back to the real world. I looked at the voice and saw Liwayway at the door. "My mom says that you guys could eat now. Niel, could you help me pick some fruits?" she looked at Niel, giving him a pleading look. I looked at her eyes and saw Niel's reflection upside down. Liwayway looked at me and quickly looked away. She looks scared and looks like she's keeping something.. something DARK.

                "Sure, why not?" Niel said and went to her. "Thanks," Liwayway said. "So where will we go?" Niel inquired. "To the forest, I just need to.. check my.. CROPS!" she squeaked. Niel gave her a  weird look. "Okay then let's go," he said. Liwayway nodded and they quickly went out. They went to the forest.

               Me and the others were left inside the house with Mrs. Aquino. "Well, aren't we gonna eat?" Manager ahjusshi asked. We heard CAP hyung's stomach grumbling and he embarrassedly scratched his nape. "Well, I am.".They looked at each other and stood up. Chunji hyung saw me sitting down. "Hey, aren't you gonna eat?" he asked. I shook my head. "I'm not really that hungry," I replied. Well to tell you the truth, I'm still thinking about the book I have read earlier. What if it's true? I gotta admit it, I'm pretty scared.

                Seungho hyung looked at me. "Then please take care of my sister for the moment." Seungho hyung requested and I nodded my head. I stared at Jamie noona. Why are you still sleeping, huh noona? I want to ask you many questions. Those questions that will answer all these mysteries.

                 Out of a sudden, a scream broke the silence. Liwayway came in the room. "Niel! H-he fell in a pit!!" she panicked. My eyes widened and currently forgot about Jamie noona. "Where?!" I asked. Liwayway pointed at the forest. "There! I'm so sorry," she sobbed. I growled. "Come on! Let's help Niel!" I heard the others shouting. Liwayway grabbed my wrist. "It's dark there! And it's a deep pit! We really need many people to help!" she said. "How about the other towns-" " We need to go there now!" Liwayway shouted and pulled me outside.

               I saw all of us (-Jamie), outside. Manager ahjusshi was seating. "Let's go now!" he said. "It's very dark in there! We gotta save him!" she panicked. "Let's go faster!" Chunji hyung said. We ran but Ricky stopped. I stopped too since I saw him stopped. "What's the problem? They are leaving us," I said. "I left my phone!" he whined. I remembered that he loves his phone. "Okay, let's go back!" I said and the both of us ran back to the house.

              We quietly opened the door. "Where did you left it?" I asked. "In the bedroom,"he replied. The both us rushed to our room when I heard a voice. I asked Ricky to stop and keep quiet. "What is it hyu-" "Shh.." I said and we hid behind the wall. "You can reveal no more, lil lady!" a familiar voice angrily shouted. "You can't tell them our secret!" it hissed. My heart's beat was becoming faster. I sweat too. "Hyung please let's go out of here!" Ricky pleaded. He was almost crying. I also felt my heart bursting. I felt like screaming. "Might as well kill you in my Aswang form and eat you alive!" it laughed. "Hyung.."Ricky sobbed. But I couldn't take in the curiousity. "Let's just peek,"I calmly told him even though I wanted to shut my eyes close and run away. "Okay.." he said and wiped his tears away. "After five seconds, we'll peek.."

Five...

"Ahahaha!"it laughed.

Four...

"Hyung.." Ricky sobbed.

Three...

"It's okay, two seconds left.."I said, my voice croaked.

Two... 

One...

           We finally peeked and our eyes widened in horror. It was Mrs.Aquino...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HER UPPER PART ONLY...