The guide's daughter

Secrets of Sitio Nalipol

Ljoe POV:

                 "Aigoo! My legs hurt!" Niel complained. "Mrs. Aquino, are we there yet?" I asked in English. Seriously, we've been walking for like... 2 hours already. My feet hurts. "Yes! Look!" she beamed and point to a town. "Don't you guys who lives  here get tired  whenever you go out of the town?" I asked, panting. "Not really. Now let's go~"she beamed once again. Didn't she get tired?

                When we entered the town, we saw vintage houses and other promised things. I admit it, it's cool. But it still gives me the creeps. But I can't see the 'welcoming' people."Where are the other people?" I blurted out of curiousity. I'm soo curious, ya know? "They're preparing for the feast!" she smiled. But I think I just saw her sweat. 

              Then she lead us to a big vintage house. "This is where you'll stay."she smiled. We all go inside, tired from the trip. She showed us our rooms and decided to leave so we can rest. CAP hyung plop in his bed. "SOO TIRED!!"he exclaimed and roll in his bed. I plop in my bed. It's reallt tiring. At least I exercised. "I really wanna sleep."Chunji hyung said and plop down beside me. Well actually, we were informed that there will be only 5 beds, so we grouped ourselves in the airport.Chunji hyung and me, Niel and CAP hyung, Ricky and Changjo, Seungjo hyung and Manager ahjhusshi; and of course, Jamie noona is alone. Speaking of her, where is she?

             "AAARGHH! I can't contact Jamie!!" Seungjo hyung shouted and throw his phone on a table. Manager ahjusshi pat his shoulder. "Don't worry that much! Jamie can do it. You know she got her GP-something.." "GPRS.." "Whatever. But just rest for now, okay?" manager ahjushhi said.  Seungjo hyung agreed and tucked himself in the blanket. Poor hyung, he must be tired of his sister. I closed my eyes and go to my dreamland.

---------------------------------------

              "WAKE UP, HYUNG!!!!" a voice shouted as I felt something heavy on my body. "What the heck? I wanna sleep.." I sleepily mumbled. Suddenly, I felt the cold air brushed to my skin. I touch myself and realised that my blanket is  gone. "Yah! Give me back my blanket!" I snapped and open my eyes to see Ricky who is holding my blanket and on the top of me. He rolled his eyes. "Hyung. Please fix yourself! The guide's daughter is here."he said. I pushed him away and sat on my bed, half-asleep and awake. 

              My eyes wandered and saw a young lady beside the door. "Hi I'm Liwayway!"she happily smiled. Yeah.. She's the guide's daughter. They got the same smile... creepy. "Hi I'm Ljoe..." I said bluntly. "Umm.. Eat breakfast. Mom cooked." she said. Changjo suddenly plopped beside me holding a lunchbox. I saw Liwayway flinched a little and backed away. "We still have kimchi~" Changjo sang and opened the lunchbox, revealing the Kimchi. Liwayway suddenly screamed and run away. We were surprised by her actions. What the heck is wrong withnthe Kimchi? Or is it with her?

                So we decided to eat the Kimchi and take a bath. I was the last one to take a bath so I just explore the room. I just realised that it was so big but still creepy. I look at the window. Oh my! Trees surround this place! Is this a horror place? Why did I even thought that? Hahaha.. Ljoe are you scared? Hahaha.. I think I am...

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

So sorry for the late update                 -ah!!

 

Mianhe for the short stupid chapter.