chapter 2

Secrets of Sitio Nalipol

     Ljoe POV:                              

               After the talk, I fall asleep. I just woke up when we finally landed. "Hyung, let's go!" NIel said as he grab my arm. I rub my eyes."*yawns* Niel, where's our guide?" I asked him, still feeling sleeply. "Waiting for us outside! C'mon!" he said. I just grab my bag. The book that the random guy gave me suddenly fall. I stopped and pick it. "Niel! You go first.." I said and examined the book. Niel just nod and go out of the plane. 

             "Will I keep this? It's gonna be useless. I won't read it." I mumbled to myself.

                         "Hmm? Me? Well I'm reading a ghost story book from the Philippines. My Filipino friend gave this to me. Why wanna read it?" I don't believe in such thing but as showing respect I nodded and accept it. "You can keep that, my boy. So if you'll encounter weird beings in the Philippines, you can know it." he said. I just nod and put the book in my bag. 

              Maybe I'll need this in the future. So I just put it in my bag. I ran to my friends. "Why are you so slow, Ljoe?" Chunji hyung asked. "Just packing my things.." I said. "Okay. So anyways, Ljoe this is Mrs. Aquino. She's our guide." CAP hyung said as he point to a smiling old woman. "Hi! I'm Celeste Aquino. You can call me Manang Celeste or Mrs. Aquino." she said and smiled once again.

               We smiled back to her as she lead us to a Jeepney. Actually, it's my first time seeing it in real life. "Daebak!" Ricky beamed. "Yah! We're still in the airport. There might be fangirls." Chunji hyung scolded. Ricky pout.

               "Seungjo oppa. Please help me carry my 6 suitcases~" Jamie noona pout. "Damn woman! I helped you earlier but this time, I won't! Carry them yourself!" Seungjo hyung said as he go inside the jeepney. Jamie noona pouted and try to carry her things. She looks very very exhausted when she carried her first bag. "Oppa! Please-" she was cutted-off by the Mrs.Aquino when she started to lift up her suitcases as if it's just a piece of cake. "Go in pretty lady! We don't wanna be late!" the Mrs.Aquino smiled. Gosh.. She's like superman.

              When we all hopped in, the jeepney started to move. The Mrs.Aquino started to tell us stories. "And in our place, it's very clean. Even transportations like this are left outside. Only horses and carriages are allowed." she smiled. She should stop smiling. It's giving me the creeps. "And oh! We're gonna have fiesta or more known as party! But I think you won't be able to attend it." She continued. "Aigoo.. I love parties!" Ricky whined. 

              After some chit-chats, the darkness came. The buildings were replaced by large trees. The breeze is cold too. Suddenly, the jeepney stopped. "Eh?" manager ahjusshi asked. "We need to walk from here. I told you that transportations like this aren't allowed inside." Mrs.Aquino said. 

             So we all step out and grab our bags. "Oppa! help me~" Jamie noona pleaded. Seungjo hyung give her a look and started to walk away. I followed him. The others do the same. "Yah! Ahjusshi! uncle! Help!" Jamie noona shouted as we continue to walk away from her. We just continue to walk away, not bothered by leaving her.

            "Ahjusshi! Why didn't we wait for Jamie noona?" I asked. Well I'm still concerned. Of course, I still have a heart. "EH? Ahh.. Jamie can follow us. She will find a way. And I'm tired of all her complains." he said.I shrug and continue following him and chat with the others.

Jamie POV:

            "Yah! Ahjusshi!" I shouted. "Fine be that way! But if I catch you, you're gonna be dead!" I shouted like there's no tomorrow. They're soo rude!! I mean, I'm just the only girl in here but they didn't even bother to wait or help me! Are they blind?! I'm so beautiful! "YOU'RE SOO DEAD!!!" I shouted, pissed.

            Suddenly, the wind became colder. I got goosebumps. I started to feel as if someone is watching me. Then I caught of a glimpse of a black hood. "Are you sure you're still gonna kill them? 'Cause for us, I think you won't be able to run from here." a voice said. I started to sweat. I felt my eyes getting bluured by tears. "W-who are y-you?" I asked.

            I heard laughs.. LAUGHS? "That's a secret. That's for US to keep and for you to find out!" it laughed again. Another drop of sweat fall down from my forehead. "Where a-are y-you?" I asked and now I'm so shaking. "Up the tree?" it said and I look at the tree. Shucks! Why does it need to be so dark." Behind the bushes.." it continued at I look at the bushes.  It moved but stopped. My heartbeat accelerated. This can't be happening to me.

          There was no word. The air was filled with silence. I look anywhere and burst to tears. Tons of sweat also fall down from my face. Seungjo oppa,uncle.. Where are you?  Suddenly, I felt wind behind me. I stiffened. Please don't tell me they're.."Inside the jeepney and now behind you." 

           "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Guys I'm so sorry for not updating soon! T^T But is it okay? I'm not so great in writing stories like this! Comments please~~~