The black Caped Girl

Secrets of Sitio Nalipol

Ljoe POV:

                        "Bloody girl!!" we gasped. A girl with a black cape looked at us. She removed her cape revealing.... JAMIE NOONA (under her cape). Noona wasn't hurt but this black caped girl was. The black cape girl looked at us and pushed Jamie noona towards us. "Take care of her." she said. "And get out of this place as fast as you can! Right now!" she said. What the? What is she saying?  "What are you-" "Listen to me! Take your friends out of here! The feast is coming closer! So as your deaths!" she exclaimed with a trembling voice while shaking my shoulders.

                        "I can't understand you." I said. She looked at me. "You don't need to understand! You need to go out of here!" she cried and pushed us. I saw concern in her eyes. "What do you mean? I can't understand you? Why are you so concern? We barely even know you." I said. She looked side to side then at me. "It's not safe her. Follow me." she said. She then stood up and let us follow her. But I noticed that she was limping. I tried to help her but she said she can do it.

                    We walked deeper in the forest and stopped infront of a normal house. [house:http://0.tqn.com/d/architecture/1/0/ 2/l/Lurie-Terrell0381ad4392.jpg] "Come in! Fast!" she hissed. We rushed in with me and Niel carrying Jamie noona and Ricky following us. The black cape girl locked the door and all the windows. Well when I saw her house, it was quite normal. Nothing ancient or something. Just a normal bungalow. She suddenly get garlic from her kitchen and place it near the windows and doors. She also get a knife, crucifix and bibles. She also get some medicine for Jamie noona.

                  She carefully put some ointments  on Jamie noona's scars and also to herself. I could tell that she's resisting the pain since she's biting her lips and tears form in her eyes.

                  I looked at her with a concerned look but she just look at me with a blank face. I cleared my throat. "So caped woman, what are you doing here? I mean.. What are we doing here?" I asked her. She looked at us. "First of all, my name is not caped woman but Kyla." she said. Wow, her name is more modern than the guide and her daughter. "How old are you then? You look younger than us." Ricky joked.

                 "I'm 15." she simply replied and held the knife closer to her. Our jaws dropped. This girl is only 15 years old?! She's younger than us?! And she's holding a knife?! Plus she's living alone? Wait, did I metion that SHE'S HOLDING A KNIFE?!

                  "Y-you're F-fifteen?" Niel asked. She nodded her head. "I don't look I, don't I?" she said witha blank face. "Anyway, you people must get out of here." she said. We all looked at her. "Why then?" I asked. "It's because your lives depend on it. You don't want to die early, do you?" she asked in a serious tone. We all gulped. "And stopped living with those people you're with.." she said. We all looked at each other. "Why?" Ricky asked in a shaky tone."Because..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"They're Human-eaters.."

________________

So sorry for not updating this for soo long and sorry for theshort chap 'cause I need too sleep right now...