Discovered/?

His MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara still staring at the door where gd just leave awhile ago. She trying to calm herself down because of what happened earlier. Her heart still jumping inside her chest of what gd said to her before. The way he called her name is still lingering inside her brain. It is sweet yet it has emotion in it. It actually drives her crazy and she want to erase this strange feeling.

 

 

Jiyong POV:

I walked along the corridor with my heart beating so fast. It feels so weird because it never happened before. I must have out of my mind. Maybe it because I haven’t seen Taeyeon since her confession ago. I want to called her but it already pass midnight so I decided to call TOP hyung.

‘hello’

‘hyung, are you free tomorrow?’

‘yes. what’s the matter?’

‘I need your help. tomorrow I have a meeting with Kim company and I don’t have any time to tell Taeyeon. can you please help me?’

‘tell her about what?’

‘after my meeting, I want to have dinner with her. can you go to her place to tell about that?’

‘ok. Where and when?’

‘I will text you later. thank you hyung!’

‘no problem’

I walked back to my room and realized that she already left. I went to my bed and my whole body ached. I started to lying down and didn't realize that I started to close my eyes.

 

 

Taeyeon POV:

I was so bored. I actually miss him so much. He is studying at Harvard to continue his father work. I called him and put in a loud speaker since I was alone at my house.

'hi oppa'

'taeyeon ah~ what are you doing? is gd near you?'

'no! I'm so bored oppa'

'why do you call me now instead calling your boyfriend?'

'I don't like him anymore. but I don't know how I talk to him because honestly I like you oppa'

'I know right. and I know too gd will get angry with us. when the time comes, let's talk about this to him. Arraseo?'

'Arraseo oppa'

'okay then. I have one more classes so see you soon'

'okay. I miss you so much oppa'

'I miss you too, bye'

I hang up and started to walk to my bathroom to take a quick shower.

 

 

Top heard they talk from the phone and gasped. He knows that it was Taeyang. He don't know this girl that gd loves so much cheated him. And she cheated with Taeyang, gd best friend. And he is still standing here because gd told him to tell Taeyeon to come dinner with gd tonight but he guess he will tell gd about this first because he already record it on his phone.

 

 

TOP POV:

I was running to the car park when I dumped with someone. I looked at her and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter