Arrived/?

His MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara already arrived at kwon mansion with CL. The gate open in their own. The mansion is actually really big and it's bigger than lee or park mansion. The design looks really amazing. It's all actually looked like a dragon design. Dara wondering what is the dragon means? CL searching for her boyfriend. And Dara still scanning the place with her eyes. She seems really excited. On the other side, Seungri already saw them downstairs. He waited for CL to call him.

 

 

Dara POV:

I have already arrived. And yes I am at kwon mansion. The gate was very big and every corner of the house have a camera. The design of the house really elegant. Everything seems like dream. Behind the gate there is a small waterfall. All of the design looked like a dragon. I wonder what the dragon means? And seriously how rich are kwons family????

 

 

TOP POV:

I was so tired. My eyes feel so heavy and my head really hurts. Seriously like what? Alcohol feels good to relieve my stress because of Bom. Oh and yes We fought yesterday. I already miss Bom but ah~ it was her fault. I still stare at my phone waiting for her call or message but it seems like she is really angry. Ahhhh seriously girls are always like that. I missed her. Doesn't she miss me too?

 

 

CL POV:

Seungri tell me to brought Dara to kwon mansion. Uh okay I will tell you that he is my (ert) boyfriend I swear. He likes y girls and he told me that I am one of them. I'm actually have gone crazy and insane for accept him. But I don't know I just love him and now I already miss him. Wahh why is life really ? But I need him now. I don't really know about the kwons. I need his help. Why do I have to call him first? Why don't he call me first? And by the way I already dial his number. So I don't know what to do anymore.

'hello'

'hi babe'

'ya! don't call me b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter