That Feeling/?

His MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon fluttered her eyes open. She roamed her eyes around and searching for Jiyong. She try to remember what happen last night but she only greeted with the pain from her head. She only remember that she was having dinner and ordered so many soju and beer. She really drunk until she passes out in front of Jiyong.

She remember too that Jiyong carry her last night from the restaurant. She sighed bitterly. Tears started to run down from her eyes to her cheek. She know what she have to done to Jiyong. What she did behind him and she really really doesn’t deserves someone as good as Jiyong. Someone as perfect as her boyfriend.

 

 

Sohee was walking down the street and pass the neighborhood. She keep thinking about what Mrs. Kim has told her at the phone. She try to hold back her tears and fake a smile. She doesn’t want to tell Jaejoong about what his mom said to her earlier because it will disturbed his work.

So here is she, standing in front of Jaejoong company and thinking that should she meet him or not. It has been a month since he come back from Hongkong and finished his work. She haven’t meet him too because she is too afraid to his mom. And beside that she know that he is busy because of the meeting. She was about to turn back when someone called her name.

 

 

Sohee POV:

I was about to turn back when Minzy called my name. She is one of the secretary here and she knows about our relationship too. She is oppa personal secretary and already like sister to me and oppa.

 

“Sohee noona!” Minzy called me. “Oh annyeong minzy ah~ what are you doing here?” I said trying to calm myself. “I am planning to go to kwon mansion and I already meet you here! Your boyfriend told me to meet you at the kwon mansion earlier. He told me that you haven’t visit him since he come back from Hongkong. He thought that maybe you already forgotten about it” she said cheerfully. I was staring at her but honestly my thought go back to what Mrs. Kim has told me. I keep silent until Minzy touch my shoulder and try to wake me up. “Noona, are you okay?” She asked with worried all over her face. I try to searched for the answers from her question. “I’m not forgot about it I just um I am uh busy, yes I am busy too” I said pretending to smile in front of her. “Uh ok then. He is upstairs in his office as usual. He is probably waiting for you. I have to go first noona, I have some problem at home. See you later” she said. “Thank you and see you later too” I said and entering the company.

 

 

Bom POV:

I was wake up from the sunlight that entered my room. I checked the clock and it is almost 8 a.m. I sleep at my table last night and I remembered that I waited a call from TOP. I checked my phone again and there is nothing. This guy seriously don't call me or even text me huh? But it's not my fault at all. Right??

 

{flashback}:

So, we supposed to meet at the park when suddenly I meet my ex-boyfriend. He suddenly kiss me and he said he missed me so much. When I want to say something to him, Top already came and hit Siwon. I shouted at him to stop but he won't hear me.

"Top please stop" I said. "No" Top said coldly. People started to shout and scream when Siwon start bleeding. I can't take it anymore. I stepped inside and hug Siwon tightly. "Please stop Top. It's not like what you are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter