Chapter VI

Oppa Approved

A week later, the boys appeared on KBS Music Bank alongside groups like Sistar, SHINee, and B.A.P. Chunji invited Mihyun to see them perform and visit them after using her magic pass. Chunji also said that he somehow managed to get another pass just like hers and suggested she bring a friend *wink wink nudge nudge*. Mihyun gladly accepted, doubly eager to spend more time with the fun group of boys and hook her brother and bestie up.

 She made her way to the green room with Jinhee after flashing their passes to a guard. They gladly led them to the room where the boys were resting after a show-stopping performance.

“Annyeong!” Mihyun said happily as the two entered the room.

“Hi, Mihyun-ah!” Ricky called.

“Thanks for coming! Who’s this?” Niel added.

 Mihyun hugged her brother quickly and introduced Jinhee to everyone. C.A.P sat quietly on a couch, motionless.

“Well, I’m going to the bathroom.” Said L.joe.

“Me, too.” Ricky tagged along.

The manager came into the green room a moment later. He greeted Mihyun kindly and then said he needed to see Niel, and Changjo for a second. Chunji grabbed a confused Jinhee’s ahnd and whispered in her ear. The pair left the room hand in hand. Mihyun was left alone with Minsoo as the room was silent. She thought for a moment that he was asleep for he was so still and quiet. She rested her elbows on her knees and her head in her hands as she admired him from the spot next to him. She jumped when he moved his head and met her gaze. She quickly looked away, hiding a blush.

“Mihyun-ah.” Minsoo called monotonously. She looked at him in anticipation.

“Someone told me you like me.” He paused and gauged Mihyun’s reaction. She blushed and looked down at her lap. Before he continued, he tilted her chin up, their eyes meeting again.

“I found it such a relief, ‘cause I really like you, too.” He said, a rosy tint occupying his face as well.

“R-really?” Mihyun asked, in disbelief this was actually happening. Her eyes were wide as they searched Minsoo’s eyes for confirmation.

Minsoo simply nodded with a smile, causing her to smile. She bravely wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him. He was surprised at her action, but his arms soon fell around her waist.

Suddenly, the door burst open and the five dorky teens and Jinhee clapped and cheered happily for the leader and their friend. Chunji smiled and gave Minsoo a thumbs up that the leader soon reciprocated.

“~Minsoo and Mihyun sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!~” Changjo, Ricky and Jinhee sang in Konglish.

“Yah! You brats! Don’t think this gives you any excuse to be informal to your leader!” Said the leader as he still held Mihyun in their embrace. Mihyun laughed and hugged him tighter, giddily grasping the fact that Minsoo was now hers.

 

A/N: Short last chapter :/ But I hope you enjoyed my little story. Thanks so much for reading and feedback/constructive criticism is always welcome!