Chapter 5: Alone

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara woke up and found herself in the infrimary.Oh right she said to herself after remembering what happened earlier. But she noticed that someone is besides her. She turned to look at the bed side only to find Luhan sleeping on the chair next to the bed. Dara was confused she kept asking herself why this boy was here. But she didn't do anything she just looked at his sleeping face. She chuckle thinking about how a guy can have a face that look so much like a girl when he is sleeping. But just then Luhan woke up. Dara was straltled  and turned her face to the other side.

"Hey  youre awake. How are feeling ?" he turned and faced Dara. " I'm fine but what are you doing here ?" she looked at him with a confused face. "Oh I was worried about you so I came back to check on you." he said with a serious face. "Okay and where is my uncle ?" she asked him. "Your uncle is talking to the principal and he asked me if i could walk  you home when you wake up." he told Dara which Dara looked at him with a surprised face.

"He said that !" she yelled a little. Luhan was surprised with her reaction but could only nod to answer her. What surprised Luhan more is that even the cold Sandara Park can have reaction like this. Dara who had no other choice step from the bed and wore her shoes.

" Let's go to the class so i can get my bag." she once again turned cold. After getting her bag they both started walking out of the school. Since it was this late there is no other students around. If Luhan's fans saw them together Dara would be in trouble.

While they were walking there was a complete silence neither of them could say anything since the situation earlier was something to intence. Dara lost control and right now she is worried about being expelled. It's been only a few days since she decided to get back to the world but it has already  been ruined because she showed up.

 

 

 

After awhile they arrived at the uncle's house.From afar they can see someone standing infront of the gate. They both had a puzzled face so they went to see who it was. It turns out it was Sanghyun. Luhan who still thinks he is her boyfriend wanted to leave as soon as possible. 

" Um here we are so this is where i leave. See you tomorrow Dara." he started walking since he doesn't want to bother them. Dara who was surprised by his action didn't know how to reaction other then just nodding. After watching Luhan walk away she turned back to look at the boy infront of her. "So ?" she asked with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter