Chapter 2 : Who are you Sandara Park ?

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dara wake up honey.We are going to be late ." i opened my eyes after I heard the familiar voice.The voice of the most important person to me in the world.My mother. "Come honey let's go pick daddy up ." I followed her to pick my dad up from where ? I don't remember. 

We arrived somewhere and my mom told me to wait in the car. After awhile she came running out of the building with tears in her eyes .My dad came running after her but there was somebody else . All i could remember was my dad begging and my mom crying . But all of a sudden the last thing was my mom being hit by a car . Right infront of me i saw my mom fall on the ground .Bleeding. 

Then suddenly i was sitting in a hospital .My dad was next to me and I was in silent the whole time .Then a doctor came out ."I'm sorry we did everything we could ." he said to my dad and bowed his head down.

I remember my grandpa and grandma came running in and my grandma slapped my dad .My uncle came running and punched my dad.I was sitting on the chair and looked at my hands .My hands full of blood .Then suddenly the blood started me in and i felt like drowning.

 

I open my eyes and i saw the blue sky . I was breathing heavily and i was sweating .I realized it was a dream well not exactly a dream but my memories of the past.I looked at my phone and saw it's almost time for the last class but i decided not to go since i was still tired.

 

Back in the class.

It was the last class but is still no presence of Sandara and a certain guy became aware of the mysterious girl.

 

"It's already the last class and Sandara never came. But her bag is still here so I guess she's still at school .Okay Luhan stop thinking about her focus on the lesson." I said to myself and slapped my face so i

 can pay attention to the teacher. I don't even know why I am bother about this girl .Today is the first day i see her .I don't know anything about her.So why can't i stop thinking about her .

The bell rings .

All the students start  walking outside .Outside there was a lot of girls screaming but it was  not because of the kingkas of the school but for another boy.Dara decided it was time to get her things went back to the class .She was packing her things then she notice the girls outside screaming.She thought it was just because of the boys from earlier .She looked outside and realised it was not the oys but a certain someone she knows .She grabbed her back and started running outside.

"Hi what are doing here? Are you looking for someone ? " a girl asked the handsome boy . " Yes" replied since he knows they won't stop asking him .Then suddenly he felt someone holding his arm and pulled him . " Follow me " he heard the girls said . Ah this voice he said to himself . The voice he missed so much .

Exo pov

 

We were walking outside and we heard girls screaming but not because of  us .We were curious so we went outside to look at the commotion. To our surprise it was a handsome guy but he was from another school.He was standing at the gate , it looked as if he was waiting for someone . Then suddenly we felt like someone is pushing us. We turned around to see who it was. To our surprise it was Sandara Park .She was pushing us but we were just standing there." Um hello ? Can you guys move ? " she said while glaring at us . We moved immediately after that glare .She walked past us and went straight to the girls .She pushed herself in between all the girls and held the guy's arm and pulled him away. Everybody were surprised  of what just happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter