Chapter 3 : The girl Sandara Park

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up .

And the sky was sunny and it was so peacefull. I had a goodnight sleep .No nightmare . But i know it was the pills that made me had a peacefull night of sleep . I got up and went to the bathroom . I took my clothes off and went in the shower . I came out off the shower and looked in the mirror . I had some bruise on my forehead and the cuts on my wrist were bleeding .

I took some bandage and a bandgage wrap out of the first aid box . And started fixing my injuries. After i finished i wore my uniform and went downstairs. My aunt already made breakfast and was fixing lunch for my uncle .

"Morning Dara , come have some breakfast " my uncle told me with a smile on his face . "Oh, Dara your up ? I thought you overslept . Come eat your breakfast ." my aunt smiled at me . I know what they are trying to do . They don't want to talk about yesterday. I took a seat at the table  and eat my breakfast. After i finished i went to the door  and wore my shoes and took my bag. " I'm going " i said before i left . " Have a good day " they both told me .

"Honey do you think Dara will be okay ? I'm worried ." " She's going to be fine . It's best if we leave her alone . I know she doesn't want to worry us . " 

 

At school

The rumours are spreading fast about Dara and a boy. People are saying they are a couple. Girls are jealous of Dara and even some who are starting to hate her .Dara entered the schooland every attention was on her .Girls are glaring at her and then they all saw a bandage on her forehead .They started makind false rumour about her fighting on the street and some says she had a fight with her boyfriend .Luckily she had a sports wristband on her and people couldn't see that she had a bandage there too.

But Dara couldn't care less about those glares and people whispering things about her . She was deep in thoughts . "Sandara Park come to the pricipal's office . The principal called her. After hearing that Dara let out a sigh and stahted walking to the principal's office .

 

When Dara entered the office she could see that the principal wasn't happy . " Goodmorning  miss Park .How are you today ? " she asked me with a serious face. " Okay I guess . " i replied . " Okay then . Why did you skip class yesterday ? " she asked another question . " SicK" I told her and i looked her straight in the eyes. " Okay . Then what your uncle told us was right. Your uncle called us just now and told us that you weren't felling very well yesterday and you fell down the stairs and hit your head . That's why you have bandage on your forehead. " she told me .I was surprised to hear that my uncle called . " I told him that you skipped class yesterday and he explaned to me that your not good with dealing with new enviroment so you needed  a place to rest . That's why you skipped class . Is that right ?" she looked at me . " Yes " i told her . " Okay then how about today you go attend to class and if your not feeling well you can go to the infirmary .Don't go anywhere else okay? "  " Okay " i answered her . " Then go to class . Have a good day ." she waved me goodbye .

 

In the class room .

" Morning guys" Luhan greeted his friends . "Oh Luhan your early today . Did something happen to you ? " Kris asked his friend . "What is it that strange ? Can't i wake up early ? " Luhan asked after hearing what his friend said.He was upset that his friend can't accept that even he can be early once in awhile. But Kris was right Luhan woke up early because he wanted to come to school to see Sandara . " Okay guys it's enough .Don't start fighting so early in the morning ." Xiumin who was watching them got a bit annoyed. "Hey but did you guys hear the rumours about Sandara ? " Chen suddenly said . "Wha ...what rumour ? " Luhan immediately said after hearing it was about Dara . " Well apparently the guy from yesterday was her boyfriend and they say that they had a fight because Sandara has a bandage on her forehead. "  " Again Chen ? Can you stop  saying bad things about Sandara ." Suho who got annoyed because he had enough hearing people talking abou the girl ." What it's not me ! " Chen who got mad cause he got yelled for nothing. " Okay Chen it's not you but stop going around hearing strange rumour about the girl okay? She just started coming to school yesterday .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter