Prologue Part Two

To Live Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just so you know... the italic is english, the bold is chinese. just thought i should let ya know!

PART TWO

Nobody's (mine) POV

“HELLO IS ANYBODY IN THERE?”

A voice came through; Seungho swallowed his spit, before speaking back.

“What… WHAT DO YOU WANT?”

“We are here to take people to a safer place… please open the door, and come with us.” Seungho turned towards his brother, who was looking at him with wide eyes. A smile spread across their faces, before they jumped into action and used their combined strength to move the book case away from the door. Once it was moved, Seungho unlocked the door, and opened it; surely enough there were military personal, with guns waiting outside of the door. They instantly came inside, and looked around quickly assessing how many people were inside; the officers walked up to Seungho, who had pulled his brother to him quietly.

“Are you two the only ones here?” Seungho nodded, and the man turned to the others before nodding his head quickly before turning back to Seungho and Seunghoon.

“Come with us; we can take you to safer place.” Seungho turned to his brother, who was staring at him questionably, before nodding.

“Alright we will go with you.” The men smiled and grabbed the two, who made their way to grab their supplies, but was stopped by the men.

“You won’t need those; we have plenty of supplies at the camp, besides we may need to run and it may slow you down. So come on we need to hurry…” The two were nearly dragged out of their apartment, by the two men that held their arms. When they were finally released, they looked to each other with weary eyes, but Seungho just smiled at his brother trying to reassure him (if not himself) that everything was going to be okay.

Everything was going okay, the two of them where in the middle of the men who were checking door by door to see if people were still there. It wasn’t till they were going a level down, that the men started to speak to each in English. Seunghoon looked at his brother with a frown, confusion evident on his features; Seungho frowned as well but gestured for him to stay silent so they were able to listen.

Their mother was fluent in English, and had taught them at a very early age; she would speak English to them while his father spoke Korean, as they were learning how to talk so they were fluent as well. In school instead of taking English courses their mother made them take Japanese and Chinese, it was one of her ways of broadening their knowledge base. Speeding up their step, Seungho leaned in to listen to the conversation being held.

“What exactly are we going to do with the boys we find?”

“I told you already… We need soldiers to help clear our land that is why the captain sent us to find all the men and boys we could find. If we find women they could come too as we need people to take care our clothes, cook us food, and take care of our ‘needs’; I mean come on, we are fighting to take back our country the least they could do is ‘tend’ to us, and just lay there and shut up about it right?”

Seungho’s eyes widened as he heard every word the men said, and watched them laugh at the head man’s horrible words. Turning towards his brother, he grabbed his hand tightly making him turns towards him; he leaned in to whisper in Chinese.

“I need you to listen to me very closely; we got to get away from these guys. When I say run I need you to run as fast as you can okay? We have to make it to the elevators after that we can go back to the apartment, get out supplies, and make our way out of here okay?”

“What about you? What are you going to do?”

“I’ll distract them… don’t worry I’ll be right behind you. If I don’t make to the elevator, then I want you to wait for me at the apartment okay? You must wait there; that is where I will look for you.”

Seunghoon nodded gently; Seungho took a deep breath and waited till the stopped in front of another, as they were leaving he knelt down to ‘tie his shoe’; one of the soldiers from the back stopped and waited for him. When he still didn’t raise, he stepped to the side of him and nudged him with his foot to get up. Taking the opportunity, Seungho grabbed his leg quickly; raising his arms he connected his elbow the man’s stomach knocking the breath out of him. Grabbing the gun he dropped and the man, Seungho pointed the gun to the man’s head, and stood up using him as a shield.

“Seunghoon ah run; do what I told you… Go!” Seunghoon nodded and took off to where he knew the elevator was. Seungho stepped closer to the men, who had their guns up, walking around them he kept his eyes on them at all times till he got to the front.

Using the of the gun, he knocked the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter