Hello!

To Live Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my peeps, It has been a while since i actually updated anything, but i am trying to get back into this, and finished the stories that have been sitting in my profile for a long time. This is just one that i got inspiration for, So, this is one that i will finish first. 

Now, i know for the people that have been here since the start of the fic, there is a little but of a change in the cast, throughout the time. however, i think this is the one that will fit the story the most. So this this is what i still stay with, i am sorry if i took off you OTP. :( I hope you will still enjoy this story. 

With all of that being said, i really do hope you enjoy this story, there will be no sequel to this, so all the chapters that are being posted, the ending will be just that, the ending. I have found out i am no good with sequels, and the end should just stay the end, so i do hope you will all feel satisfied at the end. 

Also, i would like to explain this author's note, and that this is a one time only thing, what i can not stand is when you are waiting for a story to be updated that the author's hit you with a author's note... i can not stand that, so this is a one time only thing. all my voice out will either be at the end of the chapter, or in the author's thought place. or i will reply to you directly, as long as it is not giving spoilers to the story; although if you are confused about something feel free to ask, and i will message you personally. 

Now, a little excerpt from the original forward:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter