Chapter 002

To Live Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

Seungho's POV

        Seungho was woken up by a scream; muffled sounds resounding thruughout the complex. Eyes flickering around, he quickly tucked his blanket in his bag; not thinking twice about his decison to leave. It doesnt matter where or when, having too many people in one place was never a good idea. It was the main reason that he didn't like to be in a group; the more noise that you make, the more you draw attention to yourself. Not wanting to lose his window, he made his way near a detachable window that he had noticed was able to be taken off during the day. 

Not bothering to look behind himself, he exited the compound, and was placed the window back into place. Running off into the night, screams cutting through the night, that pierced his ears but suited to make his legs pump faster. The night swallowing him up, the screams covering any sounds he made. 

Two months later:

Leaving the house, he wondered around the neighborhood going through houses, but not really finding anything more, just a few cans here and there. Seungho was just about to leave when he noticed a shack type of house that seemed to be boarded up very well; curiosity getting the better of him, he wondered if there were people inside there or if it was just a shed that was fixed prior to this whole ordeal. Stepping closer he was sure he could hear voices coming from inside; going up to a small rust covered window he peeped through it, and was surprise at what he saw. Pulling away from the window, he shook his head as he turned to leave, but was stalled when he heard a cry for help.

At the sounds, Seungho was instantly taken back to the day that still haunts his dreams, the sounds of his brother screaming for him to help him, and he being helpless to do so. The memories hit him with full force, and he had to grab ahold of the wall to support himself as he tried to bring himself back to the present. The cries from the shed began to get louder, as he came out of his own mind; wiping a tear away from his cheek, his brows furrowed as he turned around, reaching out his hand; he felt the energy flow through his body, stopping at the tip of his fingers, snapping his fingers to a fist he yanked his arm back causing the door to be ripped off its hinges, and fly somewhere else.

Seungho could hear men voices cursing, and scrabbling to get their guns; he waited for them to come out, as he one by one lifted them of their feet slamming them against the wall. Once there were no more, he made his way inside his eyes softening when he saw a whimpering man on the ground his pants around his knees as well as his boxers. To his left he noticed another man that was hurriedly zipping up his zipper, scowling at the man; he jerked his head to the side, causing the man’s neck to snap in an instant. Turning back towards the whimpering mess on the floor, he took off his jacket and knelt down, slowly covering the man as to not frighten him more.

However, once the latter felt the jacket touch his skin, he instantly jumped and tried to roll away from him. Seungho quickly wrapped the jacket around him, before grabbing the hem of the other man’s jeans and pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter