Keys

7 Minutes in Heaven with SS501

Keys

You looked down at the set of keys in your hand before standing and holding them out. You looked over at your guy who continued to smile and you felt slightly disappointed, probably wasn’t him.

Stuffing the keys into your pocket, you carefully made your way over to the closet and let yourself in, shutting the door and standing in the darkness waiting. You decided after this you would go to him and introduce yourself, the worst that could happen was he rejected you, nothing new really, but you had to try.

You heard the door open and then close and the bell rang. You turned to stare into the darkness in front of you, you couldn’t see him but you could feel him there, smell the spicy cologne that surrounded you.

“Here’s my hand,” you said, holding your hand out.

You felt another hand grasp it, pulling you up against a warm body. An arm s around your waist and a hand came up to cup the back of your head and suddenly lips were on yours and you sighed. You brought your hands up resting against the muscular chest in front of you.

You let out a moan this time, deepening the kiss and what a kiss it was. You pulled away, gasping for air before leaning in to kiss him again. You wrap your arms around his waist, pulling his body right up against yours.

He pushes you back to the wall, his hand sliding down to lift your leg, pressing his hips against yours, you gasp softly. Carefully he releases your leg, sliding his hand back up and wraps his arm around your waist again.

His lips leave yours, trailing down your neck biting and gently. You let out a shaky sigh as the hand cupping your head slides down and rubs at the back of your neck and you sigh.

“That feels so… great,” you moan, shifting against him.

“Yes, I want to make you feel good,” he said softly.

“Kiss me,” you whisper, wanting his lips on yours again.

He complies, his lips covering yours again, kissing you hungrily, passionately. You push his shirt up, touching his bare skin with your hands and you hear him moan. You don’t know what’s come over you but you can’t help but feel like you want more, need more contact with this man that has turned your world upside down with just a few kisses.

His arm around you squeezes you gently and you bring a hand up to run through his hair just as there’s a knock at the door. You both pull away, panting, his hand gently sliding out from your hair and his arm dropping from your waist.

“D-do you really have to go?” You ask between gasps for air.

You hear a deep chuckle, “Ne, it’s the rules. We’re not over yet though, just wait until we get outside.”

You let out a shaky breath and turn so your back is to the door, you hear it open and then close and you let your head fall to the wall in front of you. You can’t believe you asked him that, you must’ve sounded pretty desperate, but honestly you didn’t care. You couldn’t remember the last time you had a make out session that good before, in fact, you’d never had a make out session that good before.

You turned and opened the door, making your way out, squinting against the light. You reach back into your pocket and pull the keys out, holding them out in front of you. You look over to see your guy stand and make his way over to you, your eyes widen as he comes over, taking the keys and winking at you, it was him!

You give him a smile and go to turn, when you feel a hand grab yours. You turn to see him watching you, he tugs you over to him, pulling you back to his spot with him. He sits, motioning for you to join him and you do, sitting carefully. His other four friends all smile at you.

“I’m Hyung Jun, it’s nice to meet you,” he says smiling, offering you his hand.

You shake his hand and smile, “Likewise.”

You see heavy make out sessions in your future.