iPod

7 Minutes in Heaven with SS501

iPod

You looked down at the item in your hand, a red iPod. Clearing your throat you stood, holding up the iPod, you brought your gaze back over to his, but he revealed nothing. Nervously you headed over to the closet, shoving the device in your pocket before opening the door and heading in. You were thrown into darkness, you turned, your back facing the door.

Rubbing your hands on your jeans, you waited, your heart racing. This was a bad idea, a very bad idea, god knew what he’s do when he was in here. Just then you heard the door open and then close and you stiffened, your hands at your side you waited until you heard the bell and turned, you could see nothing, it was too dark.

“I’m here if…” you stopped when you sensed him get closer.

“Say something else.”

His voice was soft, soothing and somehow put you at ease.

“O-ok, I’m here waiting for you to…”

His lips pressed against yours, amazingly he found your lips in the dark and you were glad he did. His were soft and full and he kissed you deeply, but gently. He never touched you, but you couldn’t help yourself, you reached out blindly, your hands coming in contact with his arms, you slid them up until you reached his shoulders, pulling him closer, suddenly surrounded by his heat, the light scent of his cologne was intoxicating.

Your grip on his shoulders tightened and you pressed right up against him and he deepened the kiss more, causing you to moan loudly, his tongue came out, trailing over your lips lightly before he pulled away and nibbled at your lips before claiming them again. You slid your arms around his neck, wanting to be closer.

You heard him sigh softly, his kiss becoming more frantic, more passionate as he slipped his tongue inside your mouth before drawing it back out and sliding it back in again over and over in a hot simulation of and you moaned louder.

“,” you muttered.

Never before have you been kissed so thoroughly that your whole body was aroused, primed and felt on the verge of exploding. Your hands slid down his arms to his stomach before wrapping around his waist. You wanted nothing more than for him to take you right now, up against the wall, you wanted it, needed it. It was so unlike you, but he seemed to bring that out in you somehow.

Pulling him against you, you fell back against the wall, and he braced his hands on either side of your head as he continued to kiss you almost desperately. You felt his hands leave the wall and you feel him start to surround you, as if to pull you into his arms finally, when suddenly there was a knock at the door and he stilled for a moment before pulling away.

“No…” you whispered before you could stop yourself.

“Meet me after, stay until everyone else has gone. Turn around,” he said quietly.

Slowly, reluctantly you turned, you heard the door open and then close. You slumped back against the wall, trying to catch your breath and gather yourself before you made your way out. You stood and carefully made your way out, stumbling a bit, Janette caught you by the arm.

“Are you ok?” She asked worriedly.

You nodded, you felt flush, hot and thoroughly aroused.

You let out a breath and reached into your pocket and pulled out the iPod, holding it out.  Your eyes widened as the guy you’d been watching the whole time stood and came over, taking the device from your fingers. He gave you a gentle smile before turning and heading back over.

You watching him longingly, wanting to take him back into the closet again. Turning you headed back over to Lauren and sat heavily.

“Whoa, that must’ve been intense, Young Saeng is known for being really intense but quiet. There’s a lot of women who’ve been wanting to try to date him, to catch his attention, but he never seems interested. I hear he’s really picky about the women he hangs out with,” Lauren explained.

You swallowed hard and looked over at him again and he gave you another smile. Oh yes, you definitely planned to see him later.