Bracelet

7 Minutes in Heaven with SS501

Bracelet

The bracelet in your hand looked to be leather with some triangular shaped studs on it. You stand and hold up the bracelet and look over at the guy, he stared at you for a moment before looking away and your heart dropped. You make your way over to the closet, feeling depressed already. She didn’t know if she could go through with it now, he’d made it pretty obvious that it wasn’t him.

You opened the door and head in, closing it behind you and turned so your back was to it. You knew you should’ve left, it just wasn’t meant to be. The thought of someone else getting him made you feel even worse, you turned to leave when you heard the door open and quickly turned back around. It was too late to back out now, though you wished you had.

The door closed and a few seconds later, you heard the bell ring and you took a breath before turning quickly again. You must’ve spun so fast it made you disoriented because you swayed a bit, your arm banging into something soft.

“Ahh, careful,” came the gentle voice and a hand gripped your arm.

Suddenly he pulled you up against his body and you stilled.

“This will be better, so you don’t stumble again, I will hold you,” he said.

You somehow felt secure in those unknown arms, you could feel him lean towards you, his breath against your lips. Suddenly his lips brushed against yours lightly before capturing them with his as he pulled you right up against him. Your arms came up around his neck and be held you tighter as he kissed you gently but passionately.

It felt good, amazingly good. He was so gentle and yet there were undertones of care, the way he held you, tightly, protectively, as if afraid you’d break.

He deepened the kiss, causing you to sigh against his lips, you pulled away, panting hard.

“Are you ok?” He asked, concern in his voice.

“Yes,” you say, you lips. “More,” you whisper and his lips are on yours again.

You run your hands over his back, his concern for you fueling you even more, you bring your hands up, running your fingers through his hair, tugging a bit. His tongue slid between your lips and you whimpered softly. He slid his hands down your hips before coming back up, up in your shirt.

You want it off, you want to feel his hands on your skin and you wonder if he’d be as gentle in the throes of passion. You want to find out you realize, you just want to be with him, anyway possible.

Just then there’s a knock at the door and you both still, you hold him tighter and you feel his soft chuckle.

“I have to go jagi, I am sorry.”

What did he call you? What did that mean? He carefully removed your arms, bringing your hands up to his lips for a gentle kiss.

“After the game is done, find me, we’ll talk and get to know each other,” he said softly.

You let out a shaky breath.

“I will leave first,” he said.

You slowly turned and heard the door open and close. Bringing a hand to your head, you let out a shaky breath before turning and making your way out. You rub at your eyes and look around the room sadly, you see the guy sitting there and sigh heavily. You reach into your pocket and get the bracelet out, holding it up again.

Suddenly the guy stands and comes forward to take it, smiling softly at you. A huge smile spreads over your lips as he gives you a slight nod and heads back. You turn and walk back over to take your seat next to Lauren again.

“Aww you got Kyu Jong, he’s a sweetie. All the girls love him, he’s so caring and considerate. I’m surprised he’d even do this, he always seems so shy around women. Funny thing though, when he came out, he looked really happy. You must’ve done a damn good job,” Lauren winked.

You looked back over at him and he smiled, he wasn’t too bad himself.