Watch

7 Minutes in Heaven with SS501

Watch

You looked down at the watch in your hand, it was heavy and looked expensive. Carefully you stood, holding the watch out, you looked over at your guy who continued to smile at you, and did nothing to indicate it was him.

Sighing, you put the watch in your pocket before making your way over to the door and opening it, letting yourself in. You stood with your back to the door and waited, you just wanted to get this over with so you could get out and leave, you decided you weren’t staying after this, no way. Just then the door opened and then closed, you heard the bell go off and after taking a breath, slowly you turned.

You could feel the other presence there and you reached out, your hand coming in contact with a shirt and suddenly a hand grabbed yours, sliding up until it cupped your face, the other hand came up to follow.

“I…”

You were cut off when lips covered yours, gently, almost teasingly. You let out a startled squeal against his lips and were rewarded with a deep chuckle.

“Let’s enjoy this ok?” He said, another chuckle escaping his lips before he kissed you again, nipping playfully at your lips.

For some reason you couldn’t help but giggle, which caused him to laugh, pulling away.

“Yah, stop laughing,” he said, still chuckling.

“I can’t help it, you’re nipping at my lips, aside from feeling good, it tickles. Stop nipping and I won’t chuckle,” you say.

He lets out a laugh that you can’t help but laugh at as well.

“Arraso, I will just kiss you then, I need to hurry, I want to get as much in as possible. Seven minutes is such a short time,” he sighed.

You giggled again, he was fun. Your laughter came to an abrupt halt as his lips covered yours again, all teasing gone as he kissed you deeply, thoroughly. His hands on your face were gentle, his thumbs caressed your cheek lightly. Sighing against his lips, you pushed your body closer to his and was engulfed with the heat from his body.

Your hands sought him out, finding his chest and sliding up to grip his shoulders that you could tell here broad. gently, you squeezed his shoulders and he pulled away.

“Ahhh we’re supposed to be kissing, yet here you are latching onto me, bad girl,” he chuckled against your lips. “You’re going to make me want more than we have time for.”

You bit your lip, “It’s… good that you want more.”

“Is it? We don’t have time for all that I want,” he said softly before kissing you again.

Pulling away, you panted softly, “What else do you want?” You ask.

“More, I want more, I want all of you,” he replied, kissing you again.

You felt a rush of heat pour over you and you moaned against his lips, you wanted him to have more, wanted him to have all of you, you’d definitely give it to him.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him close just as there was a knock at the door.

“Damn!” You mutter only to be rewarded with a boisterous laugh that had you laughing again.

“I am sorry, we’ll continue this later ok?’ He said.

You sighed and turned, hearing the door open and close, feeling annoyed it had to end. He’d made you feel so good, you’d forgotten how uncomfortable you were. You wanted to continue with him, but did he mean it?

Turning you let yourself out, squinting against the light. Reaching into your pocket, you pulled the watch out and held it out and was surprised to see your guy stand up and start over to you, grinning broadly.

You giggled and headed back over to your spot next to Lauren and saw her eyes widen and looked over to see him following you. He sat next to you, all eyes were on you two.

“I am Jung Min, nice to meet you,” he smiled, giving you a wink and a bow of his head.

You tell him your name and smile, looks like things would definitely be continuing.