Necklace

7 Minutes in Heaven with SS501

Necklace

You looked down at the heavy gold necklace in your hand and then looked up, you held the necklace out in front of you and shakily stood. You couldn’t bring yourself to look at him, terrified that it wasn’t him, feeling strongly that it wasn’t. You carefully put the necklace in your pocket and walked towards the closet, opening the door and going in, shutting the door behind you and turning so your back was to it, you couldn’t see anything. Your heart pounded frantically in your chest you could hear voices raise outside and then suddenly you heard the door open and then close and then a few seconds later, the bell rang and you turned.

“I-I…can’t, I can’t see you,” you whispered.

Suddenly you felt hands reach out, brushing yours and then grasp them gently.

“Closer,” came the soft voice.

You took a step forward and then another, running into something hard.

“Ohh, sor…” you were cut off when lips pressed against yours suddenly.

You don’t know how he did it, but somehow he was kissing you, his hold on your hands tightening. His lips were gentle at first and then became more demanding, his tongue slipping past your lips to elicit a moan. The kiss became intense, fierce quickly and you pushed closer to him, the heat from his body seeping into yours.

He backed you up against the wall, bringing your joined hands up and pressing them up against the wall by your head. His lips left yours, trailing down your neck and you let out a soft sigh, gripping his hands tightly. He made his way back up, capturing your lips again, nipping and nibbling at them gently. You let out a moan of longing and turned your head, his lips going down the other side of your neck.

“Yes,” you said softly as his tongue came out, running over your skin lightly.

His lips closed over your skin, and biting gently and you whimpered, panting.

Just then there was a knock at the door and you stilled, you felt him pull away, his breathing labored as well. His hands reluctantly slipped from yours. There was a shuffling and you felt something stuffed into your hand and you turned suddenly, just as he slipped away.

You felt the loss immediately, the closet seemed empty, cold. Whoever that was sure knew how to kiss, your body felt like it was on fire. You shoved whatever it was in your other pocket before turning back around, you carefully made your way forward. Managing to find the doorknob, grabbed it and turned it, pushing the door open.

You squinted against the light and made your way out. The women were looking at you, envy in their eyes for some reason, the men looked amused, you could only imagine how you looked. Swallowing hard, you reached into your other pocket, pulling the necklace out, making sure it wasn’t tangled and held it out. You looked over at the guys, suddenly he stood, coming over and your eyes widened as he reached out and carefully took the necklace from you, hooking it back around his neck. He gave you a smile before heading back over, you could feel your face burning as you went to sit back down next to Lauren, your head spinning.

“You are so damn lucky, every girl wanted Hyun Joong! You should’ve seen it when he stood up, unreal. It must’ve been good too, your face when you came out said it all,” Lauren sighed, shaking her head.

You your lips and could taste him there and almost groaned, good was an understatement for sure. You chanced a look at him to find him staring at you intently. He seemed to be trying to tell you something with his eyes, it was then that it dawned on you, the thing he stuffed in your hand before leaving.

Digging into your pocket, you pulled out what you now knew to be a piece of paper. Quickly you unfolded it to find a number written and underneath:

Call me

You looked back up and him and smiled, he grinned and gave you a slight nod.

There was something to be said about socializing after all.