You should have introduced her!

Unrequited Love

The next day in school..

"Khun, you know the girl from acting department, Im Yoona?" Taecyeon asked Nichkhun, hoping that Nichkhun actually knew her, or even better, close to her.

"Why? She's my kinderkarten friend. Don't tell me you're..." Nichkhun said cheekily.

"So you're close to her?" Taecyeon replied, only asking his doubts.

"Yeah yeah, what do you want?" Nichkhun asked, sensing that Taecyeon wants to ask him for a favour, for sure.

"Oh my goodness. Why didn't you introduce her to me earlier?! Ahh, seriously. Okay okay, then, can you help me to ask her out? We can hang out today after school. You have to come though. Get some friends along. DON'T ask the other members~" Taecyeon said cooly, again.

The first person Nichkhun thought of when Taecyeon said to get some friends was Victoria. 

"Well, I could get Yoona to call Vic when I call her, YES." Nichkhun thought, smiling to himself happily.

"I've got a chance for you too, right? Heh." Taecyeon teased. "Oh, and, CALL HER NOW!!"

Nichkhun smiled shyly and took his phone from his pocket. 

"Hey Yoona, wanna hang out today after school?"

"Yo Khun~ Hmm.. I think I'm free. Okay then!" Yoona was really excited at the thought of Nichkhun asking her out. But..

"Ok! Oh, and can you call Vic along too? I'm going to call a member too!" Upon hearing Nichkhun asking Victoria out too, her heart broke. She thought she was going to be the only one with Nichkhun today. She paused for a long time before Nichkhun nudged her.

"Oh yeah yeah, okay, I'll look forward to today's hang out. Meet us at the tree. Bye." Yoona tried to end the conversation quickly. She needed to sort things out immediately. 

YOONA's THOUGHTS

Does Khun like Vic or what? Why did he ask to meet Vic too? Please.. It can't be true.. I really really hope he doesn't like Vic.. Sighh... It's impossible for him to like Vic right? He had just met her like only yesterday! That's just too impossible to be true.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona was trying to convince herself that Nichkhun doesn't like Victoria. Afterall, it doesn't seem too believable either.

"Yah yah, so what did Yoona say?" Taecyeon asked Nichkhun excitedly as soon as he hangs up the phone call. 

"She said to meet somewhere. Just follow me after school." Nichkhun said.

After School

"You sure she asked to meet at this tree? It's so late already why haven't she come?" Taecyeon asked impatiently.

"C'mon, don't get so excited bro. Girls tend to be slower. Just wait." Nichkhun said calmly as he sat down, leaning against the tree's trunk.

"OHOH!! HERE THEY COME!!" Taecyeon shouted, almost wanting to jump around. But to maintain a good image, he's just acting cool~ Nichkhun opened his eyes wide as soon as he heard Taecyeon's sentence. 

"Hey, whose the girl beside Yoona? Looks good~" Taecyeon asked.

"She's mine! Victoriaaaa~" Nichkhun whispered as the duo came closer.

"Hey Yoona! Hey Victoriaa! Nichkhun shouted.

Taecyeon was too happy all he could do was just a wave.

"Hey Khun! So, he's the member you said?"

"Yupp! Why? You know him?"

"Sure I do. He's recently became my neighbor."

"Ohhhh.. I seeeee." Nichkhun then glanced at Taecyeon mischievously.

"What? It's not like I find out where she's lived and moved there right?" Taecyeon said in defense.

Nichkhun looked at Victoria, hoping to make eye contact. However, all he could see was Victoria looking at Taecyeon shyly.

NICHKHUN'S THOUGHTS

Oh My. Could Vic have fallen for Taecyeon? She didn't even look at me like that yesterday! Taecyeon is just too crazy for her. He can only see Yoona. Well, and then I'm like right in front of her and she doesn't even care. I don't think she'll like him. Ahhh... She can't like him!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So.. Why'd you guys ask to hangout? What do we do now? Victoria asked.

Nichkhun looked at Taecyeon. It was his idea to have this hangout.

"Erm.. Just.. Oh I haven't introduced myself officially yet. I'm Taecyeon! Nice to meet you girls!" Taecyeon tried to change the topic.

"I'm Victoria," she said as she gave a 90 degree bow. "Erm, so.. You all asked me and Yoona to come out just to introduce like this?"

Yoona, who was standing awkwardly was looking at Nichkhun all these while, admiring his facial features. After hearing Victoria, she assumed that they were just going to introduce themselves. "Okay, now that we're done, we should leave." Yoona said.

Just as they were leaving, Taecyeon suddenly shouted, "Wait!" The two looked at Taecyeon, waiting for him to continue his sentence.

"Why don't the 3 of you just sit down first?" Nichkhun said, unable to stand Taecyeon's actions any longer.

"Yeah yeah, just sit down first." Taecyeon said, as he sat down beside Nichkhun.

After all of them had settled down, they just stared at each other. "Yah, what did you wanna say just now? Yoona broke the silence trying to make things less awkward as she asked Taecyeon.

"Oh, that, it's nothing much actually. Can we play hide-and-seek? Only around this area." Taecyeon said.

He looked at Nichkhun, as though trying to tell Nichkhun that he's making a chance for himself to go with Yoona and that he can go with Victoria. Nichkhun nodded his head, trying to hint that he's understood.

"Okay, let's play hide-and-seek! Me and Vic will be the seekers! Yoona and Taecyeon you guys can go hide." Nichkhun said.

"Okay okay." Yoona replied as she walked towards Taecyeon. They hid behind a tree far away from Nichkhun and Victoria. It was awkward for Taecyeon. Yoona could only pretend to watch out for Nichkhun and Victoria.

"Ohoh, they're coming!" Yoona whispered.

"Let's go!" Taecyeon said as he used this chance to grab Yoona's hand.

He held her hand and ran to another tree. "We're safe now." Taecyeon said as he tried to catch his breath. Yoona looked at Taecyeon and his hand that was holding hers. Taecyeon then realised and quickly let go of her hand, "Oh, sorry." The two became awkward once again.

"FOUND YOU!" Victoria shouted, which shocked the two awkward people.

They were really tired. "Okay, I think.. We should go home. It's getting bored." Victoria said.

"Yoona, let's go home together!" Taecyeon's face brightened at the thought of him going home with Yoona.

"Yoona's supposed to go home with me!" Victoria tried to stop Yoona from going home with Taecyeon.

"You can go home with Khun, let's go Yoona." With that, he held Yoona's hand again and ran. Yoona waved goodbye to Victoria while being dragged by Taecyeon.

VICTORIA'S THOUGHTS

Does Taecyeon like Yoona? Aigoo. I think he does, it's kind of obvious. Him, trying to be with her while playing hide-and-seek, leaving me with Khun. Then now he's trying to go home together with her, leaving me with Khun again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Vic, let's go. Where'd you live? I'll walk you home." Nichkhun said, gentlemanly.

"Nah, it's alright, I can go home by myself." Vic replied.

"Oh.. Okay then.. I'll get going."