Loss and awkwardness

Unrequited Love

Yoona's POV

Thankfully it's a Saturday tomorrow and I don't have to see anyone. I thought as I laid on my bed, thinking through the events that happened today. Never have I ever thought I would be involved in such a dramatic story. A four triangle love seriously? Taecyeon likes me? I don't even know what's with things lately. I sighed as I recalled Victoria's expressions yesterday when she told me that Taecyeon likes me. I know she's really unhappy with me even though she insisted that she was fine. She didn't talk to me after that and I didn't know what to say too. I mean it's not like I have to apologise for her crush liking me cuz that's the exact situation that's happening to me right now too, right?

Soon, my visions blurred as my eyelids became heavier and the next thing I saw was a ray of lights beaming through the curtains of my room.

I peaked open my eyes and tried to get my brain start working.

Hmm maybe I should head to the park or something, I'm trying to release all the stress built up in me by giving myself some personal time. Hopefully it will all work out fine and everything will be over as soon as I return back to school on Monday. 

I got dressed in a simple tshirt and shorts without much of a thought and went downstairs to the living room.

"W-what why are you doing here?" I stuttered as I saw him sitting on the sofa of the living room, and my mother was holding a glass of water as she walked out of the kitchen.

"Uh..Hey Yoona!" He said somewhat awkwardly, after giving a thanks along with a charming smile to my mother as she set the glass of water on the coffee table.

"Go entertain your guest Yoon you can't keep standing here, alright?" Mom gave my slight push on my back as she made her way back to the kitchen.

My feet stood rooted to the ground and I didn't move an inch, except that small step I took when Mom pushed me.

"Erm.. So.. You wanna hang out?" He asked, as his hands reached for the back of his head awkwardly. I cannot believe I'm actually seeing him in my house and how did he even get it in the first place? He even talked to my mom?

I blinked again, and tried pinching my cheeks to see if this was all real and ouch it hurts.

"Taec-taecyeon what are you doing right now?" I half-whispered and dragged him to the most corner of the living room as he started smiling, probably holding in a laughter from all my stupid actions earlier.

"Let's get out of here first okay? Auntie! I'm leaving with Yoona already, thanks and bye!!" Taecyeon asked and at the same time getting permission from my mom. Psh as though I said I was going with him. He didn't give me much time to think through even, he just dragged me out of the house.

"What the heck Taecyeon? Did  you know what you were doing inside? Why and how even? Did you really talked to my mom? What exactly did you tell her? Did you know how much trouble you would've caused and please for goodness sake it's a Saturday morning and you do not simply grab a girl by her arm out of her house when she has plans ahead!" I shrieked the moment he shut the doors of my house, leaving myself breathless. Yup I totally did said all that in one breath.

"Chill man. I just told her that I was your friend and that you told me to go over to your house so we could go out together~ I mean, yeah she was kinda shock about it and she didn't believe me at first but yeah I managed to convince her so.. Yup." He explained, popping th p sound of yup at the end. 

Ohmygosh now what will my mom think about this, ugh looks like I owe her an explanation. "Look you just got me into a huge huge trouble and-"

"It's no problem anymore, really. Trust me now let's go!" Taecyeon cut me off and put his hand on my shoulder as he tried pushing me to move my feet.

"W-wait.. I was planning to go to the park so.. can we go there instead of wherever we're going to right now?" I asked as we were walking along the old korean houses. Taecyeon's still had his hands on my shoulders and I was secretly really affected by those warm hands, but I didn't try to get out of his grip anyway. That's when I remembered his tiny little confession to Victoria.

He gave me a small nod and a half smile.