Getting the attention of the ones they like (Yoona&Khun;)

Unrequited Love

AFTER SCHOOL

Taecyeon was waiting outside Yoona's classroom (same as Victoria's).

"Yah, Taecyeon's outside!" Yoona whispered to Victoria.

"Omo jinja?' Victoria replied, shocked.

"Okay, so later I'll just go out and say hi to him and I'll leave, you can spend time with him, alright?" Yoona told Victoria. She planned to use this chance to find Nichkhun. 

"Araseo, gomawo Yoona!" Victoria thanked Yoona excitedly.

With that, Yoona ran out of the classroom. "Hey Yoona!" Taecyeon greeted. "Oh annyeong! Yah, I'm going to the washroom, you chat with Vic," Yoona said, without explaining further and left. She ran to Nichkhun's classroom. 

-NOTE: FROM HERE, IT WILL BE FROM YOONA's POV.-

As I ran towards Khun-oppa's class, I saw a group of guys hanging around him. Probably 2PM members. I don't really know any of them there as well as I knew Khun. It's been kinda long since I talked to him, maybe about 2 days? Ha, that's long to me. But those people seem friendly and nice. It'll be great if I knew them as well. I'm a fan of Wooyoung-shi keke. I've never talked to him in person before though, he's cute~ Khun's better, keke. 

I was hesitating whether to greet Khun oppa. Cuz the guys were kind of rowdy and it'll be weird for me. And, I have no reason to look for him either. I musn't let him know that I have a crush on him or so. Maybe I should just tell him that Vic's with Taecyeon oppa and there's no one to accompany me home? Omg nonono. I think he likes Vic. If he knew that Vic and Taecyeon oppa are together, he'd just go and find them, perhaps. 

I wasn't standing quite far from the guys. Suddenly, I heard Khun-oppa's voice, "Yo Yoona! What are you doing here?" I was shocked. I was freezing there, I didn't know what to do. I must have looked stupid cuz I saw Junho-shi and Chansung-shi giggling. But anyways I was mumbling to myself as Khun walked towards me.

"Keke. Annyeong. Erm. I.." I was really nervous, it's like, a feeling I've never felt before with Khun. Probably because the rest of 2PM (except Taecyeon) were here. I could feel my cheeks go numb. They must've been red. 

"Yes? You? What?" Khun asked, his sparkling eyes were opened wideee. I was still speechless then. And one the stupid guys, I think it's Wooyoung, he said, "It's Khun hyung's yeoja-chingu (girlfriend) keke." I was deadly embarrassed then. My hands were trembling, for the first time in my life. I kind of regretted coming. It's so awkward. For the first time, I'm standing in front of Khun-oppa, speechless, embarrassed, hands trembling. Oh gosh I must've looked really weird!!

"Oh nothing." I said, in reply to Khun oppa. 

"Yah, you wanna hangout?" Khun oppa asked. I hesitated. I mean, in the presence of these guys, I'll be dead for sure, from embarrassment.

"It's gonna be fun, don't worry. Much more fun than the last one." Khun oppa said, smiling. I was happy, honestly. Well, it's as though something is stucked in my throat preventing me from talking. I wanted to agree to it. But I just couldn't say anything, I don't know why. After a minute or two, I finally managed to get something out, after Khun oppa's staring(?) for a whole minute.

"Ah, oh, okay." I muttered.

"Bo (what)? Since when did you speak so soft, Im Yoona-shi?" Khun oppa teased.

"OKAYYYYY!!!!! LET'S GO!!!" I screamed. I just wanted to cure the awkwardness. 

"Araseo araseo, let's go." Khun oppa said, covering his ears. 

"OH wait, I haven't introduced you guys." Khun oppa clapped his hands all of a sudden just as we were about to move. 

"Owh~~~ hyungggg~~~ I know her, hyung's yeoja-chingu! Araseo araseo, let's go!" Wooyoung-shi whined. The rest of them were agreeing with Wooyoung.

"Aish seriously. She's Im Yoona-shi!! Not hyung's yeoja-chingu!!" Khun oppa shouted and held my hands, quickly chasing after the four of them.

Just then, Junho-shi turned and he saw me and Khun oppa holding hands. He made a big fuss out of it. "Ahh see! They're holding hands! It's hyung's yeoja-chingu!!" He teased. The other members were like going crazy over it with some "OHHHHHH~" sounds. Khun oppa quickly let go of my hands and we two became awkward again :\ BECAUSE OF THEM!!!

Forget it, we sooned became like friends again, teasing each other. We went to the arcade~ And then we had competition, the basketball one, the one where two people can compete in. It was really fun. Khun oppa played and took care of me at the same time. It was nice to be taken care of, I liked it, keke.

I told Khun oppa that I'd treat him coffee tomorrow as a thank you gift for inviting me to their hangout and taking care of me. I'm looking forward to tomorrow! The 2PM oppas told me to hangout with them more often, "Hyung's yeoja-chingu". I liked how they call me keke. But I knew this will surely be the only time they will call me that cuz Khun oppa's gonna scream at them later when they get back to the dorm~ But it's okay, at least there's this once.

I wonder how's it going with Vic and Taecyeon oppa.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------END OF YOONA's POV---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-NOTE: FROM HERE, IT WILL BE FROM NICHKHUN's POV.-

The members were playing around and we were deciding where togo. Then, Junsu (Minjun) suddenly shared that there was a pretty girl behind us. Curious, I turned and was suprised to see Yoona. I went towards her without hesitation. She seemed a little uneasy, I had no idea why. She was usually very playful and stuffs but she was just standing there today, nervously.

I wanted to know why she'd been like this. Sighh.. I hope she'd tell me. I thought of asking her to hangout with us, which she probably doesn't want to since there's so many guys, and she doesn't even really know them. But I asked it anyway, maybe I could just introduce her to the members, next time we can hangout together as well~ I'm not sure if she's really uncomfortable or what, she's been muttering her answers. Even when she accepted my offer to hangout together, she accepted really softly, it seems like she doesn't want to hangout. I thought like maybe I could cheer her up or something, so I . Indeed, her situation seemed to be better~ 

She talked really softly, it's super unlike her. I'm not sure if it's because the members were there. The members kept on teasing us. I hope she knew that they were just mischievous and doesn't mind it.

I just held her hand casually as we were catching up with the rest. Since I knew her that long already. Junho's gonna get it from me later on, for causing an awkward atmosphere.  Luckily, somehow we started talking normally again, a huge sigh for me. I don't want her to think the wrong way, that I like her. I don't know why but I've got this feeling that she likes me, somehow. Not sure if it's true, just a feeling. She can't like me, cuz Taec's after her, and I like Vic, so it's kinda, weird. 

Yoona told me that she'll treat me coffee tomorrow. I was going to reject it at first, I don't know why but I have this tiny bit of feeling that I'll like her later on, which I can't. Taec's gonna kill me if I do. But anyways, I accepted it. Free coffee, who doesn't want it? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------END OF KHUN's POV--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria came out of the classroom, pretending to be shocked by the presence of Taecyeon.

"O-oh Annyeonghaseyo Taecyeon-shi," Victoria greeted the guy who was leaning against the wall cooly.

"Ahh, Victoria-shi? Annyeonghaseyo~" Taecyeon jerked upon hearing her greet.

Taecyeon thought Victoria was gonna ask him about Yoona. He pointed blankly at the washroom and looked at Victoria. It seemed to Victoria as though he was asking her if she wants to go to the washroom.

"Ah, it's alright." She smiled shyly.

"Bo (what)?" Taecyeon looked at Victoria, unable to apprehend what she just said.

"Aren't you asking me to go to the washroom?"

"Ahh.. Aniya (No).. I thought you were looking for Yoona." Taecyeon replied with nonchalance, trying to act cool.

"Oh.. Keke.." Victoria remarked embarrassedly. "Err.. You're waiting for her?"

"Yeah." Taecyeon replied.

"She said she was gonna go meet her mother some where. That's what she told me." Victoria cooked up a story to get Taecyeon try to ask her out.

"Ahh.. This girl.. She told me she was going to the washroom." Taecyeon sighed.

"I see.."

The two stood there awkwardly. Taecyeon leaned against the wall, Victoria stood nervously in front of him. A few minutes later, Taecyeon tried to clear the awkwardness by clearing his throat. He runs his hands through his hair and stood upright.

"You wanna hangout?" He asked Victoria.

"Ah? Oh. Erm. Alright then." Victoria tried to act as though she wasn't excited at all. But deep down in her heart, she was going to die of happiness.

"Let's get going then, where'd you wanna go?"

"Hmm.. Anywhere~ Let's have lunch."

 

TAECYEON's POV

It was super awkward. We had totally nothing to talk about. She was just standing over there. I wanted to just walk away, but it's rude eh? Since she's my Yoona's chingu. And I'd be bored to death at home. Maybe I could just hangout for a lil while with her. Ha, if Khun knew I had hangout with his dear Victoria, he's gonna be jealous like crazy! Keke. 

Anyways we went to McDonald's to eat. Fastfood~ I'm lovin it~ Well, I just decided to go there since Victoria-shi said to have lunch at 'anywhere'. I don't know if she likes it or not.. But who cares. She said anywhere, it's not my problemmm~ Well, it was awkward throughout, except for one part where we had some heart-to-heart-talk? Sort of. She suddenly asked me if I liked Yoona. Oh jinja, it really did make my heart stop for a while. No one's been so direct before to me. I was practically trembling, no idea why. I hesitated. Somehow I didn't want to let any 'outsiders' know. Well.. I feel bad for saying this but she isn't really that close to me. Asking this kind of question is totally.. crazy. 

"Erm.. Don't misunderstand I'm just asking out of curiosity. I just thought maybe you kind of suit with Yoona." Victoria explained. Well, her explanation didn't help at all but it suddenly occured to me that maybe Yoona had told her that she likes me? Since they're good friends?

"Oh jinja? You think I suit with her too? Keke." I said, getting all excited and stuffs. Oh shoot. I just lost my "coolness". I tried to remain calm. 

"So you do like her?" Victoria went back to the topic again. Aishh. I've already given myself away. Should just admit it. Who cares anyway. It'll be good if she told Yoona. Save my confession then.

I nodded my head in response to her question. I had no idea why but there's a slight disappointment in her eyes.

"Wae? You look disappointed. Could it be that.. You like me?" I .  I just wanted to make fun of her . But she seemed a bit shocked though.

"Oh? Aniii~ Keke." She replied. I felt relieved. I don't know why but I'm just relieved that she didn't like me. 

"Ah. You know. Our Khunnie, he likes you~" I told her. I don't know why I told her. I just... Keke. Whatever. I just felt like it. If Khunnie knows about it he'd stab me keke. Ah whatever. He can stab me all he wants keke. Victoria seemed shocked or something. 

"O-ohh. Jinja? I see." She said. She was in a daze, from what I see. I wished I knew what was going on in her mind. 

"Ahh.. Victoria-shi," I called her.

"Ye (Yes)? She replied, as though her soul came back into her body.

"I can call you Vic right? You see, cuz we weren't that close before." I don't know why I did that.. But.. Oh well. I did it keke.

"Ah yeah. Then I shall call you informally from now on then." She said.

We exchanged phone numbers. (Oops). keke. Well, just.. Maybe we can become close friends, then we'll help out with each other. If she likes Khun, I can help her~ She can help me with Yoona too~ 

After this, it became awkward again. I wonder if we can ever become close, but.. let's just let nature take its course. Maybe we can be close, with time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------END OF TAECYEON's POV-------------------------------------------------------------

VICTORIA's POV

I didn't know why I stood there. I wanted to talk to Taecyeon-shi, but I couldn't find anything to talk about though. I didn't want to leave. Probably... I was waiting for him to ask to hangout. I could feel my heart racing as he asked to hangout, and his actions, were totally cool. No girls wouldn't fall in love with him after seeing that. 

Even though he asked to hangout, I just couldn't think of going anywhere. Since it was in the afternoon.. Lunch, maybe? He was really easy-going and he asks for my suggestion and stuffs - except for the McDonald's part. Well, I like that place though so it's alright I guess. I was falling even harder for him. I don't know if he was gonna catch me.. Maybe not..

Even if Taecyeon-shi is sitting right in front of me, it felt like there was nobody. We aren't even talking. Yeahh, it's understandable though. I was thinking about lots of things then. I recalled that time when we played hide-and-seek, and how he dragged Yoona with him.. He might like her. I just wanted to know the truth. Okay.. Maybe not. I know I'll feel bad if he likes her but I'm really dying to know. Anyway, since I'm dying to know, and he's sitting right in front of him, might as well just ask him. 

His eyes were wide open, I think he's shocked or something. There was awkwardness for a while. Just in case he might think that I like him, I told him that the question was just out of curiosity. Lies after lies. But when can I do? I don't want to regret not asking him the question and getting the answer. 

 

"Erm.. Don't misunderstand I'm just asking out of curiosity. I just thought maybe you kind of suit with Yoona." I told him. My heart felt like dying then.

"Oh jinja? You think I suit with her too? Keke." He replied really cutely. But if you think from another point of view, he seemed excited. Seems like he likes her. My heart cringed. There seems to be a little part of me getting afraid of his answer. 

"So you do like her?" I confirmed. I don't know why. Even though I don't want to know his answer.. I just want to ask about it.

He nodded his head a little shyly. My heart literally fell. That's it, I thought. I don't have a chance anymore. Everything's over. However, a part of me wants to try to make him like me.

"Wae? You look disappointed. Could it be that.. You like me?" Taecyeon-shi asked. I was taken aback. 

Ohno, I think he knows. Oh shoot. Why.

I had to quickly cover up for myself. I tried to act as though I was alive. 

"Oh? Aniii~ Keke." I replied. I could've used this chance to actually confess.. But I didn't think of it at that point of time, it's over, no point dwelling about it. Oh wells.

"Ah. You know. Our Khunnie, he likes you~" He said. I had mixed feelings. I don't know if I should feel happy that his bro likes me, or should I be sad.  He likes you... I kept thinking. Taecyeon-shi's words. I had no idea what I should say.

"O-ohh. Jinja? I see." That's the few words I could force out of my mouth. 

There was a while of silence until Taecyeon-shi called me and asked if he could call me informally. 

Of course, you could've asked earlier, or in fact just do it, I thought. I'm glad he would call me informally, like finally. Which means we can be close!

He asked to exchange numbers too. Double happiness for me. But I don't think he'll ever contact me. Yea, it's not like we have anything to say. Sigh.. I'm just looking forward to the next time where we hangout again.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've reread this part of the story and I felt like repeating their POVs may just bore you guys out (just like how I've been bored out by it) so I think I'm not going to repeat POVs again and I'll think of another way to include different POVs in this story without repeating the events. Of course I would need some of you guys' response. If you're reading this, thanks for not giving up on me and this story!! :)