Later...

Unrequited Love

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------YOONA'S POV----------------------------------------------------------------------

"YAH!" I heard someone shouting, somehow had a feeling that it's calling out to me. I looked up, it's Taecyeon. I went up to him awkwardly.

"Yah, why'd you say that you were going to the washroom just now? And, where were you at?" He questioned.

"Yah yah yah, are you questioning me now?" It was absurd. I mean.. Why would he ask these kind of questions? I mean, he isn't even my boyfriend! I rolled my eyes as I opened the door to her house.

"I'm just curious. Don't you wanna know who I was with just now?" Taecyeon reasoned. Obviously with Vic, I thought. He was being so annoying, I wanted to just tell him straight that I am NOT AT ALL INTERESTED IN HIS RUBBISH. Well, but a little teasing would be good.

"Oh yesyes, who did you hangout with Taecyeon-shi?" I talked in a sarcastic voice hoping he would get the hint that he's being annoying. But.. I really didn't expect him to be THIS slow.

"See, I knew you'd be interested," Taecyeon smiled and tried to act cool.

TCH, IS HE DUMB OR WHAT? He was really getting on my nerves. "Ha, I was with VICTORIA just now." Taecyeon emphasized "VICTORIA".

I think he was hoping for me to have some reaction. Well, he was wrong.

"Ha, you know who I was with just now? NICHKHUN-OPPA! WOOYOUNG-OPPA! JUNHO-OPPA! MINJUN-OPPA AND CHANSUNG-OPPA!" I shouted their names really loud. He was quite shock, I could see. He didn't reply to my sentence. He just walked away, looking dazed.

Well, it's not my problem, I'm going home. Not gonna show him any concern.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TAECYEON's POV-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went home straight after hanging out with Vic. Somehow.. I wanted to know what Yoona was doing just now. So I stood outside her house, somewhere between her house and mine. Soon after, I saw her walking up. 

I called out to her and signalled her to come. She walked up to me with a super awkward smile on her face.

"Yah, why'd you say that you were going to the washroom just now? And, where were you at?" I just wanted to know why she lied, and who she was with and everything... It's not that I didn't believe what Vic said, but maybe.. She was lying to Vic as well?

"Yah yah yah, are you questioning me now?" Yoona replied to my questions. She seemed really annoyed with frowns on her face. 

"I'm just curious. Don't you wanna know who I was with just now?" I really was just curious about her. I thought maybe she would want to know who I was with. I was expecting her to be really curious about it and yes, she seemed to be really interested! 

"Oh yesyes, who did you hangout with Taecyeon-shi?" 

"See, I knew you'd be interested," I wanted to seem cool to her. I tried to make it seem like I know her really well and stuffs.

I told her I was with Victoria just now. And I specially emphasized "Victoria", hoping to see her getting a little jealous. But..

"Ha, you know who I was with just now? NICHKHUN-OPPA! WOOYOUNG-OPPA! JUNHO-OPPA! MINJUN-OPPA AND CHANSUNG-OPPA!" She shouted. Hearing all my close friends' names.. I couldn't believe what I heard. There's nothing more to be said. She was with them, having fun with them, while I'm over there, eating at McDonalds. Great. Lots of things were going through my mind that I didn't know what to think of already. I walked home slowly, trying to convince myself she was trying to make me jealous, and that whatever she said ain't true.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating so long! And, this is a really short one I'm sorry. I'll update again soon, with more interesting stories~ So please, I know I update really slowly but please, keep reading! Kamsahmida :)