Who is it?

Unrequited Love

Cling cling clang clang. Sounds of furnitures being dragged were heard from outside of the korean house. Yoona was munching on some tidbits while watching the television. "Omma, why is it so noisy outside?" Yoona frowned, unable to withstand with the noise. "I had a little chat with our neighbour a few days ago and she said that she's selling her house, it may be our new neighboour. Oh yes, and I'll have to go to the market to buy some stuffs, will be back before dinner," Yoona's mother answered. With that, Yoona continued watching the television.

Half an hour later...

"Annyeong Haseyo," a voice appeared out of somewhere, which shocked the girl sitting in front of the television. "O.. Oh.. Annyeong Haseyo," the shocked girl replied as she walked towards the door, from where the voice was coming from.

She asked "Yes, who are you looking for?" as she walked towards the door.

"Oh? You are..."

"Ok Taecyeon, Dance Department." Taecyeon said cooly.

"Ahhh.. Annyeonghaseyo. By any chance... Are you my new neighbor?" Yoona asked, shocked.

"Can't you see that I'm gonna get some help from you? Obvious enough." Taecyeon rolled his eyes.

"Ohh. So ermm.. What do you need?"

Taecyeon didn't reply. He grabbed Yoona's hand and dragged her over to his new house.

"You know what's needed to clean all these?" Taecyeon looked at Yoona expectingly while pointing at books that were dropped on the floor. He needed her to clean those. Together. This is his first attempt to get close to Yoona.

"Y..You want me to help you clean these? No way." Yoona crossed her arms and turned away, pouting.

"Not by yourself... Us two." Taecyeon said.

This should get Yoona to accept it, since she isn't doing it all by herself.

"Who are you? Not even my friend yet and you're asking me to clear your rubbish with you? Tsk tsk tsk.. I'll get going." Yoona left the house, back to her television.

Taecyeon really needed help. His parents were busy moving the furnitures, if he were to pack the books by himself, it's gonna take days, judging by how slow he is. Quickly following Yoona into her house is Taecyeon, pleading her to help him with the books, determinated to get her help. "Oh please, just take it that you're helping a neighbor. Please please please, c'mon~"

Unable to focus on watching the TV, Yoona finally accepted to help Taecyeon.

"Araseo, Araseo, I'm going to help you just this once. No more after this one time."

 

And so, Yoona went over and helped Taecyeon out. Taecyeon and played tricks on her. They talked a lot while packing the books together, enjoying the time together.

"Hey, how come you moved here? Like, why?" Yoona asked, out of curiosity.

"Well, it's just a pretty common thing for me to move houses, unless the location of the house is pretty awesome, then we won't move, until we get tired of it. My dad acts like he's rich or something. Just spends his money whenever and however he wants. So well, I get to enjoy the life of moving houses often. But I really wish to stop moving anymore. I'm sick of it."

"Ohh, I see. I haven't seen anybody else here other than your parents. Your the only child?"

"Yea.. You?"

"Me? Only child too. I get really bored often at home. Just staring at the television everyday. No fun."

"Totally agreed! Well, now that I've moved here, it won't be boring anymore. Ha, you'll want me to stop bugging you."

 

-30 minutes later, they finished packing the books-

"Now that we're done with the books, I should get going then," Yoona said and turned, preparing to leave. Taecyeon gave her a light tap as he said "Wwait!". Yoona turned with her eyes wide. "Yes?" "So..We're friends now. Right?" Taecyeon asked expectingly. "Yea, you can say so," Yoona smiled and left.