Tao's mother

Be happy ! {Hiatus}

'He has dissociative amnesia" sighed Mr.Huang while he entered the house, Kris following behind him
 "What happened? Please tell me" Kris asked concerned,
 

after Mr.Huang grabbed a chair to sit, he finally spoke "it was 12 years ago, at Tao’s birthday" 
Flashback  

 


"Tao I’m going to work, don't forget to check your mother once in a while" said his father before going to work Tao waved to his father then he entered to his room, grabbed a pen, a diary, and started writing while talking "today is my 7th birthday, I’m waiting for Kris to bring his friends for the party as he promised me, my only wish is for my mother to wish me a happy birthday like all the normal kids..." Tao continued to write and he didn't notice that his mother was in front of his room, she heard everything … 

 

After 20 minutes Tao got up to check for his mother, as he entered her room, he was shocked, he didn't found her, 'maybe she's in the bathroom' he thought before he run to the bathroom to check , she wasn't there, he continued looking around the house, calling her name, checking every corner everywhere she might go to ..

But in vain, he didn't find her. Tao didn't stop, he thought maybe she's out for a walk, he began searching nearby, he finally arrived in front of a Cake shop and something caught his attention, there was a crowd of people surrounding something...someone lying across the street he heard that it was an accident and a middle aged women apparently died, and man he had a bad feeling, he began to approach, shacking wanting to satisfy his curiosity, when he reached the front, there was a women.. His mother ... covered in blood, and behind her, a panda Doll and a cake... A birthday cake. He was mortified he couldn't move it's like his blood stopped pumping in his veins He lost the ability to speak, he wanted to scream, but he couldn't , he wanted to cry but he couldn't , he wished that this was a dream ..a nightmare ..But it wasn’t, 'I killed my mother . ‘The ugly thought struck his mind and he couldn't feel anything else he blamed himself ...

 

The boy was unable to speak, move, eat and sleep  ... he was shocked then he ended up fainting and when he opened his eyes again he was unable to remember anything , even his name, the doctor said that because his mind shut down the whole thing to protect its owner because the boy blamed himself and thought that it was his fault, so he received a shock that leaded to dissociative amnesia, he won't remember, and he mustn't remember or it will be .....

 

End of flashback
 

Kris remained silent for minutes then he said "I still want to be friends with him, even if I have to start from the beginning”, Mr.Huang smiled and felt relieved 'my son is lucky to have you by his side' he thought

 


 ------------------------------ 
 "It has been a week since Tao moved out, is he fine?" Luhan said while his head was on Sehun's lap.
 "I hope he's fine" Sehun said as he kissed Luhan's forehead, it was so soft, "yah do you remember when we first met him, I thought he doesn't know his name"  Luhan said laughing , "yeah, we kept calling him for 30 minutes and he wouldn’t react, what a weirdo" soon Luhan's laugh was replaced with a worried face, and he got up "I miss his weird face", Sehun kissed his lips

then he hugged him as if he was trying to make him less worried, "it'll be okay" said Sehun before the other said "Let's go find him, let's search for his old house, and try to find him !"